If you're under 5'11, just end it already.

if ur good looking no girl will reject u at 5"10. You will be taller than all the girls and average male height. you are basicallly at a height which wont create a halo but neither a failo
That's not true women can reject you for other reasons such as being non-NT or too broke for them, looks are important but youre oversimplifying this to looks and height.

Ur probably rotted by social media. Im 6'1 in a country where the average height is 5'11-6'0 and I dont really notice that many taller people
OP brain is fried by social media hes done already. He think he cant slay cuz he is 6"3 instead of 6"6

OP brain is fried by social media hes done already. He think he cant slay cuz he is 6"3 instead of 6"6
You can slay at 6'3, where did I even say 6'6 is more ideal? I simply said at ALMOST 6'6 in shoes starts to feel tall which is like a 6'5 guy barefoot

Deadass I cant imagine being not even 180cm fml dont even rope just fucking jump off your cliff you fucking manlet niggers shit genetics lmao never began in the first place.
tbh sub 6'0 is over

That's not true women can reject you for other reasons such as being non-NT or too broke for them, looks are important but youre oversimplifying this to looks and height.
face matter the most. A girl wont feel attraction to ur height or to ur money.

face matter the most. A girl wont feel attraction to ur height or to ur money.
Im talking from experience im a white attractive looking 6'3 dude and women rejected me simply because they all make more than me

• Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
Im talking from experience im a white attractive looking 6'3 dude and women rejected me simply because they all make more than me
so everything in moderation, you are oversimplifying

OP is 5'11 confirmed
5'11 is absolute minimum if you factor in countries like america or uk, if you only include shit like balkans, netherlands and other euro countries it becomes about 6 foot

im also talking from experience. I fraud to 6 foot with lifts and i have money and im medical student and no girl cares. Because im skinnyfat and it make my face looks like shit. Wouldnt have made any difference if i was 5 cm taller. all my friends are max 6 foot and they slay because they have a good face

• +1
Reactions: med
ok 6'7 white billionaire, what are you doing here?

im also talking from experience. I fraud to 6 foot with lifts and i have money and im medical student and no girl cares. Because im skinnyfat and it make my face looks like shit. Wouldnt have made any difference if i was 5 cm taller. all my friends are max 6 foot and they slay because they have a good face
"6 foot with lifts",

the fuck are you? 5'9-5'10? No wonder you clicked on a sub that makes fun of sub 5'11 guys lmao

youre a medical student there you go you were never in poverty so you dont know how much it matters in dating

IMG 20240418 123649 061

"6 foot with lifts",

the fuck are you? 5'9-5'10? No wonder you clicked on a sub that makes fun of sub 5'11 guys lmao
Im 5"9 , but as i said, wouldnt have made any difference if i was 5-6 cm taller since 80% of times im 6 foot

Deadass I cant imagine being not even 180cm fml dont even rope just fucking jump off your cliff you fucking manlet niggers shit genetics lmao never began in the first place.
The heightpocalypse is truly real. So many larpers claim all these inflated heights that you guys don’t know how rare actual 6 foot is anymore (even claiming 6 foot is Manlet status because the guy who’s 5’9 is claiming he’s 5’11)

Inb4 coping - I bet If half this forum stood on a stadiometer we would see approximately a 56% increase of people roping
Lmao I’m 179.2

Shut up, this is what a true chad looks like.
IMG 2216
IMG 2217

Look at his confidence and elegancy he is Reddit CEO and mogs all of us

Im 5"9 , but as i said, wouldnt have made any difference if i was 5-6 cm taller since 80% of times im 6 foot
5'9 "6 foot in shoes"

let me tell you something, ive been wearing lifts for over a year, changing them out on and on.

No lifts add 3 inches, and even if they did you would be almost 6 foot in them and be seen as a 5'11 guy but 6' in shoes (really heels)

Shut up, this is what a true chad looks like.
View attachment 2866272View attachment 2866273
Look at his confidence and elegancy he is Reddit CEO and mogs all of us
Dang im 6'3 now I see why a lot of my family was making jokes about wearing heels, all of them are short and not even 180cm while im 191cm, a girl would have to be 182cm or taller to mog me in heels

5'9 "6 foot in shoes"

let me tell you something, ive been wearing lifts for over a year, changing them out on and on.

No lifts add 3 inches, and even if they did you would be almost 6 foot in them and be seen as a 5'11 guy but 6' in shoes (really heels)
boots + lifts = 6 foot

boots + lifts = 6 foot
this nigga said boots and lifts gives 6 foot bro is walking with a staircase in his shoes jfl while im chilling barefoot evening 6'3.2 with slouching, damnn youre a medical student after all you should know how to treat your manletism.

this nigga said boots and lifts gives 6 foot bro is walking with a staircase in his shoes jfl while im chilling barefoot evening 6'3.2 with slouching, damnn youre a medical student after all you should know how to treat your manletism.
Sorry i didnt had the option to choose my father height which is 5'7

its just genetics dude
its impossible for you to be 6'3 if your father is 5'7. Sorry. Impossible,unless your mother is giant and she is 6 foot + which i doubt

its impossible for you to be 6'3 if your father is 5'7. Sorry. Impossible,unless your mother is giant and she is 6 foot + which i doubt
how tall do you think my mom is

Not cope, i look weird asf in pictures because my torso is so large compared to my legs i sit down next to my 6 1 friend and our shoulders and head are equal , its all about leg bones
"its all about leg bones"

according to who