Hello.

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Did you miss me? I know I sure have missed this site quite a lot. I was taking quite the long break, but I am back again (and mod again as well, I'm not sure why my text color is glitched tho.)

In my time off, I have completed quite a lot, and have gotten really into literature, especially philosophy. I have been reading a lot of Evola lately, a lot of it is mindblowing. Also some other stuff went down (socially, including foids :oops:) in my time off, maybe I will make athread about that soon.

How have you guys been? Please tell me, I will read everything. :)
@HarrierDuBois @moggathon @Sny @6ft4 @Kamui@pneumocystosis @Kamui @gribsufer1 @PseudoMaxxer @wsada

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, socialcel, coispet and 14 others
U DIDNT EVEN TAG ME FAGGOT :feelswhat:

HERE I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS TYPE SHIT NIGGER

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, fuxkdakikez, try2beme and 2 others
U DIDNT EVEN TAG ME FAGGOT :feelswhat:

HERE I THOUGHT WE WERE BROS TYPE SHIT NIGGER
We are bros. I was going to edit it with a few more people, including you. How have you been man?

Didn't miss you at all Mr. Ex Mod (aka bad at his unpaid job)

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
We are bros. I was going to edit it with a few more people, including you. How have you been man?
I thought u still lurked

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Welcome back, 0hMan.

• Love it
Didn't miss you at all Mr. Ex Mod (aka bad at his unpaid job)
Well I'm not an ex-mod considering the fact that... well, I AM a moderator.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Tbh u lost ur mod halo

• +1
Tbh u lost ur mod halo
I'm still mod lmao, I'm not sure why my font hasn't updated yet.

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
View attachment 2843646
Doesn't matter you're still a cuckold until "the font decides to update"

JFL at you pretending to be a mod on an incel forum. As a matter of fact, yeah I'm a mod too. JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Lmao, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
I did bro not to be gay or smth but I occasionally checked ur profile to see if u were back or not
But I'm happy for u brah ily

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 0hMan and Iasacrko
yep im getting banned

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), News, IMOGYOU and 2 others
View attachment 2843646
Jfl also why is there an option to report as a mod :feelskek:

It’s like a police officer calling 911 makes 0 sense if ur mod u can take care of it urself

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), NumbThePain, 0hMan and 1 other person
I did bro not to be gay or smth but I occasionally checked ur profile to see if u were back or not
Ur actually gay tho :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and wsada
Much love, my nafri brother, much love.
How's Ramadan going for ya?

• Love it
Reactions: coispet and wsada
Welcome back bhai

• Love it
Reactions: coispet

It’s like a police officer calling 911 makes 0 sense if ur mod u can take care of it urself
Why's there an option for IP niggas can pull our IP at any time..

• +1
Much love, my nafri brother, much love.
How's Ramadan going for ya?
Pretty good I got back to praying and overall gud Muslim habits
Main thing for me is that I learned how to do 1 arm pushups :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, try2beme, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
damn nigga how long have u been gone it prob wasn't that long but since im always here it feels like a year

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and 0hMan

It makes sense, because if we are not sure if something breaks the rules then other mods & admins can judge.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Iasacrko
damn nigga how long have u been gone it prob wasn't that long but since im always here it feels like a year
2-3 or so months I believe? Agreed, it has been a while.
And I don't dislike you, I just found it annoying that you would shittalk me from time-to-time. I saw you changed your mind about me a while back and called me based and repped some of my old posts when I was gone, so I understand you've changed your opinion about me I guess, so I suppose I like you even.

• +1
In my time off, I have completed quite a lot, and have gotten really into literature, especially philosophy. I have been reading a lot of Evola lately, a lot of it is mindblowing.
We MUST discuss. PM me to add discord since I do nothing but read nowadays as well.

• +1
We MUST discuss. PM me to add discord since I do nothing but read nowadays as well.
Yes, I tagged you for that reason! I read your comeback thread in my time off, and thought of PMing you about reading as well.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
i remember you here, welcome back mate

@0hMan

• JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite and Iasacrko
@0hMan since ur active u better ban that nigga @moggathon this guy is spamming that pic and it’s polluting every thread in the forum for days

Spamming is against the rules here and as the good Jew puppet I am, I feel morally obligated to report him to u

• JFL
@0hMan since ur active u better ban that nigga @moggathon this guy is spamming that pic and it’s polluting every thread in the forum for days

Spamming is against the rules here and as the good Jew puppet I am, I feel morally obligated to report him to u
I don't want to do anything because, historically, whenever I've banned him he bitches to admins and stuff gets undone. I'll wait for someone higher up to judge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and Iasacrko
I don't want to do anything because, historically, whenever I've banned him he bitches to admins and stuff gets undone. I'll wait for someone higher up to judge.
He’s probably gonna get banned soon I’m impressed he didn’t yet he’s literally spamming in every thread multiple times but he’s immune to it apperantly

• +1
He’s probably gonna get banned soon I’m impressed he didn’t yet he’s literally spamming in every thread multiple times but he’s immune to it apperantly
Yes, that is what bitching gets you, unfortunately.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
You mog me

• JFL
you’re a power tripping faggot and you know it

Verry good user !

Welcome back !

But still fuck you for not tagging me

• So Sad
Hi.

• Love it
Doesn't matter you're still a cuckold until "the font decides to update"

JFL at you pretending to be a mod on an incel forum. As a matter of fact, yeah I'm a mod too. JFL.
He is not pretending. He is listed as a staff member on here: https://looksmax.org/members/?key=admin_mods
Also, his name style is the one that is given upon reaching 10k posts eventhough he only has 3k.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Dnr low status fag

Did you miss me? I know I sure have missed this site quite a lot. I was taking quite the long break, but I am back again (and mod again as well, I'm not sure why my text color is glitched tho.)

In my time off, I have completed quite a lot, and have gotten really into literature, especially philosophy. I have been reading a lot of Evola lately, a lot of it is mindblowing. Also some other stuff went down (socially, including foids :oops:) in my time off, maybe I will make athread about that soon.

How have you guys been? Please tell me, I will read everything. :)
@HarrierDuBois @moggathon @Sny @6ft4 @Kamui@pneumocystosis @Kamui @gribsufer1 @PseudoMaxxer @wsada
I mog your pfp :feelsbadman: