HELP! How do i make my midface shorter??

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master
Need… shorter… midface.. HELP!

Broscience/cope allowed (unless utter 100% cope)

I’ve been chewing falim with incisors but my teeth are getting sensitive and i’m pretty sure its giving me an open bite.

😹

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
brutal, maybe rope

Cant without hardmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Grab your jaw with one hand and your head with another then push your hands together until your skull becomes shorter

I’ve been chewing falim with incisors but my teeth are getting sensitive and i’m pretty sure its giving me an open bite.
Chewing is cope and a lokksmin unless ur a narrow skull cumskin

lip lift/ vermillion advancement if you will go surgical, if not can try volufiline for upper lip thickness. Sadly midface is very hard to change, whats the ratio you have atm?

lip lift/ vermillion advancement if you will go surgical, if not can try volufiline for upper lip thickness. Sadly midface is very hard to change, whats the ratio you have atm?
Like 1to .97-.98

Like 1to .97-.98
bro thats really not too bad, shami is 0.93 and people (even though they don't like him) still rate him HTN- very weak chadlite, I'm sure your midface is okay.

hydraulic press is only option buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: tyronechadmax
bro thats really not too bad, shami is 0.93 and people (even though they don't like him) still rate him HTN- very weak chadlite, I'm sure your midface is okay.
I might be wrong, how do i measure midface manually?

I might be wrong, how do i measure midface manually?
Midface Ratio = Distance between pupils (IPD)/ the distance from the level of your pupil on the nasal bridge to your upper lip. I would take a photo and measure from that, as manually doing it in the mirror with a ruler is riddled with inaccuracy and human error which may be skewing your perception of your measurement.

Bro chewing with the incisors just left me with a longer face, open bite and swollen, clearly we weren't made to chew with them, before I had a mid face measuring 7.2cm, after starting to chew it it went up to 7.5cm:feelswah:

Bro chewing with the incisors just left me with a longer face, open bite and swollen, clearly we weren't made to chew with them, before I had a mid face measuring 7.2cm, after starting to chew it it went up to 7.5cm:feelswah:
Brutal, still found a way to shorten it? I think ill chew with my premolar, if it makes orbitals more compact then i think it should shorten midface too

first schery
Now u

Brutal, still found a way to shorten it? I think ill chew with my premolar, if it makes orbitals more compact then i think it should shorten midface too
I started chewing with my molars again, the swelling went away but the 7.5cm and crooked teeth remained :lul:

I can almost stick my little finger under my teeth

But one thing's for sure bro, my chin went forward :feelshah:

Attachments

• IMG_20240410_180219.jpg
    IMG_20240410_180219.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240410_175838_546.jpg
    IMG_20240410_175838_546.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 0
I mean you LOOK better but is it worth it?
I think it was worth it, I'm still going to study more about this, bro, I'm going to go back to chewing with my incisors and see what happens

I think it was worth it, I'm still going to study more about this, bro, I'm going to go back to chewing with my incisors and see what happens
Aight then lmk but a pinky finger width open bite is insane

I wrote it wrong bro hahaha, I wrote jaw, that's right, my maxila grew forward
It's notable for the angle of the nose, it was worth it bro, hard mewing until it hurts also helped

I wrote it wrong bro hahaha, I wrote jaw, that's right, my maxila grew forward
Uhhhh i lowkey might do it ☠️ i need my maxilla more forward grown, could u send a pic of how ur teeth look rn? Also how long did it take

Uhhhh i lowkey might do it ☠️ i need my maxilla more forward grown, could u send a pic of how ur teeth look rn? Also how long did it take
I'm going to take one here, it took 7 months, but I'm also in puberty so it was quicker

Really, I don't even know if it's an open bite, but the top incisors have advanced a lot, but my face is very shortened, so it's not that noticeable :lul:

Attachments

• IMG_20240410_181642.jpg
    IMG_20240410_181642.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240410_181618.jpg
    IMG_20240410_181618.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240410_181642.jpg
    IMG_20240410_181642.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240410_181618.jpg
    IMG_20240410_181618.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 0
Really, I don't even know if it's an open bite, but the top incisors have advanced a lot, but my face is very shortened, so it's not that noticeable :lul:
I sent it again lol ahahahah :lul:

I'm going to take one here, it took 7 months, but I'm also in puberty so it was quicker
I dont wanna ruin my teeth tho tbh, spent a whole bunch on braces

Idkk bro, it looks more like a overbite than a open bite tbh, have you ever had braces?

I dont wanna ruin my teeth tho tbh, spent a whole bunch on braces
This part is really brutal, the teeth bend a lot, but I don't think I got an open bite (in my head it was when the tooth was advanced and not when it was open in the middle lol)

Idkk bro, it looks more like a overbite than a open bite tbh, have you ever had braces?
My teeth have never been straight, maybe it was because of maxila growth that caused this

This part is really brutal, the teeth bend a lot, but I don't think I got an open bite (in my head it was when the tooth was advanced and not when it was open in the middle lol)
Yeah thanks for the info bro, i dont think ill do it tbh i dont wanna ruin my teeth… if your midface got even longer than it’s not worth it tbh

CLENCHING BELT PULLING MEWING

Yeah thanks for the info bro, i dont think ill do it tbh i dont wanna ruin my teeth… if your midface got even longer than it’s not worth it tbh
I'll get back to chewing with the incisors, any updates on that, I'll send you a message

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

Chewing with front teeth

@RealSurgerymax said you can shorten midface with either MLF3/MLF2 or nasion dropping implants (if your problem is vertical height)
If you have to close set eyes subcranial OBO.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and RealSurgerymax
@RealSurgerymax said you can shorten midface with either MLF3/MLF2 or nasion dropping implants (if your problem is vertical height)
If you have to close set eyes subcranial OBO.
Whats mlf? Maxillo facial,