HELP How to fall asleep on back

Glasscel

Glasscel

def on the spectrum
I want to side sleep for posture benefits and clearing up my acne on side of face, but I can legit lay there dead tired for 2 hours not fall asleep help needed : C

nigga just fall asleep or take sleeping pills until you get used to it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Sleep without pillow. Ive been doing this and it has mogger effects in mewing.

• +1
Reactions: yue and Hernan
Hoyeon

I want to side sleep for posture benefits and clearing up my acne on side of face, but I can legit lay there dead tired for 2 hours not fall asleep help needed : C
Get tired. simple as that. probably make your room comfortable & supplements.
Sleeping in a unusual position can be hard at first but you will get used to it in a long time 👍

Get tired. simple as that. probably make your room comfortable & supplements.
Sleeping in a unusual position can be hard at first but you will get used to it in a long time 👍
I feel tired asf. tried one day being on 3 hours sleep, still was wide awake idk why. Might try smoking a fat joint close to bed and take melatonin get tired asf and let my brain adapt after 1 solid night on my back

Take Xanax. Set the lowest possible temperature on your AC. Wrap yourself with a blanket. Turn off all the lights. Play some lullaby music. Build a pillow fort around you to make yourself feel comfy. Imagine your ascended self cuddling with your oneitis. Sleep peacefully.

• +1
Reactions: Glasscel
Take Xanax. Set the lowest possible temperature on your AC. Wrap yourself with a blanket. Turn off all the lights. Play some lullaby music. Build a pillow fort around you to make yourself feel comfy. Imagine your ascended self cuddling with your oneitis. Sleep peacefully.
This might be godly advice thanks g

• Love it
Reactions: micropp