Help! I think im depressed

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
Help! I have depression, I'm a virgin boy who never had friends or kissed a girl. I'm considering hanging myself today because I can't take it anymore.

Due to measuring 170 and being ugly, I have not been able to receive validation from the girls nor have friends, because the fact of not having validation causes me low self-esteem and not leaving the house.

For many it will be silly, but I have not had adolescence, I am 21 years old and my life is still crap. I have left the gym.

On top of that, I can't stand going to university, or what I'm studying, or seeing happy people, with their groups made and me wandering from one place to another alone. Thanks to yihi's streamings I have been able to survive and feel accompanied, from a distance.

All the best.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Tabula Rasa, zeshama and 1 other person

Brutal mentalcel and NT pill.

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17, RopeMaxxed, ang3l and 1 other person
mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Blackgymmax
Ltn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 23115 and 7 others
fuck i thought this was off topic, dont ban me truecel, ummm ok my rating is...

Your face is low MTN at the least. You look the worse in the white v neck shirt though.

Is this a troll?

Is this including his height cuz i would consider this ltn:
View attachment 8A6032F4-3CA9-4BFD-AED0-9860867ED26E.webp

I mean surely he has enough facial appeal to be at least low MTN
C596429D AD21 406B BF73 F85AE2953832

Redditors found us

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
fuck i thought this was off topic, dont ban me truecel, ummm ok my rating is...

Your face is low MTN at the least. You look the worse in the white v neck shirt though.
Overal rating would be MTN? U arent taking into account height

• Ugh..
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, RopeMaxxed, ascension and 3 others
Your physical appearance isn’t the problem

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
So what facial surgery could I get to be strong MTN
I have no clue honestly. In the lab coat photo to me you look too babyish to be HTN but u arent boneless in that pic. In like the black shirt photo u dont have any striking / hot features to be HTN.. but i dont really have a clue how u could become hotter

if you were turkey, you would have been slayer, where the fuck do you live ?

I have no clue honestly. In the lab coat photo to me you look too babyish to be HTN but u arent boneless in that pic. In like the black shirt photo u dont have any striking / hot features to be HTN.. but i dont really have a clue how u could become hotter
Jaw/chin/zygo fillers or genio?

Read the messages up
I did. Your problems aren’t based on your looks, because you are not repulsive or weird and i can’t see anything that would make people want to avoid you.

It must be your personality.

Mf is ready to commit suicide be nice at least once

nah getting rated by blackgymmax coworkers is suifuel, his ratings are bluepilled in comparison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, It'snotover, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Your attitude screams narcissist. Your excessive jealousy, desperate need for validation and social failure are all traits of a personality disorder that nobody with self respect wants to be around.
I hope this is satire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 26054
Your attitude screams narcissist. Your excessive jealousy, desperate need for validation and social failure are all traits of a personality disorder that nobody with self respect wants to be around.
I hope this is satire
Well, thats not satire... Thats how I get reality

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26054
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, It'snotover, cancercell and 3 others
How can I record a video of me killing myself and upload here?

how do u sleep at night knowing that NT guys who are at least 1 PSL lower than u are having sex on a regular basis :)

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
how do u sleep at night knowing that NT guys who are at least 1 PSL lower than u are having sex on a regular basis :)
U are coping. I'm a dwarf of 5'7" barefoot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
What the ACTUAL FUCK happend to you?

The rope is waiting for you bahi

Move to Latin America or SEA. its super hard for u in Europe. Height and pheno bringing ur SMV Down.

Move to Latin America or SEA. its super hard for u in Europe. Height and pheno bringing ur SMV Down.
But Im studying atm, I cannot change country rn

But Im studying atm, I cannot change country rn
after ur done studying, ur ONLY option is to move abroad. U will slay there, ur just too taxed in the west to succeed

after ur done studying, ur ONLY option is to move abroad. U will slay there, ur just too taxed in the west to succeed
And what countries are the best

And what countries are the best
Since ur spanish speaking, u can ascend in Bolivia. There are many indigenous girls that want ur spanish Colonizer phenotype.

• +1
Since ur spanish speaking, u can ascend in Bolivia. There are many indigenous girls that want ur spanish Colonizer phenotype.
And what if I cannot get laid at subhuman countries? Then It would b over and I should rope

And what if I cannot get laid at subhuman countries? Then It would b over and I should rope
yeah then it would be over, but u will get laid, im 100% sure of that and thats why im saying this, because im sure of it.

• JFL
yeah then it would be over, but u will get laid, im 100% sure of that and thats why im saying this, because im sure of it.
Then elliot rodger should have gotten laid since he mogged me