Serious I need help

A

alaind

Iron
Since diving into looksmaxing, I've lost sight of everything else. Before, I juggled studying, hobbies, and socializing effortlessly. But now, it's all about appearances. The fear of not measuring up has made talking to friends, especially girls, hard for me.Before looksmaxing I was doing pretty fine in life I was fun person to be around and I would say I was pretty knowledgable about many topics,I had variety of interests and many friends but right now it's like I've forgotten how to just be human. Finding balance between looksmaxing and enjoying life is only solution but I can't do it, I analyze every face I see, I value people over looks even if they have horrible personality. Is there someone who had similar issue with me and got over it? If yes how please, it's so draining and I can't live happily anymore
KmYH2cwtgbOuExfh81NjD2 IY1dY8Q0LsQlocWR2Bbo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, febinopry, rand anon and 6 others
it's a trap fly GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EvCu65, Miant Gimplants, whitegymcel88 and 2 others
Since diving into looksmaxing, I've lost sight of everything else. Before, I juggled studying, hobbies, and socializing effortlessly. But now, it's all about appearances. The fear of not measuring up has made talking to friends, especially girls, hard for me.Before looksmaxing I was doing pretty fine in life I was fun person to be around and I would say I was pretty knowledgable about many topics,I had variety of interests and many friends but right now it's like I've forgotten how to just be human. Finding balance between looksmaxing and enjoying life is only solution but I can't do it, I analyze every face I see, I value people over looks even if they have horrible personality. Is there someone who had similar issue with me and got over it? If yes how please, it's so draining and I can't live happily anymore View attachment 2900109
just digest the information and leave the forum. do some of the looksmaxxing but don't make it consume you

only solution is an amnesia pill

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and Charisma
Wear 4 inch lifts broooo
I am 6'3 tho 💀 only issue is I am normie at best. I don't have many flaws but I don't really have any future that's standing out aswell.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You're Here Forever:)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and SoundnVision
It's over, you're already trapped
you're most likely gonna be lurking this forum for the rest of your life

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian, rand anon, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
I am 6'3 tho 💀 only issue is I am normie at best. I don't have many flaws but I don't really have any future that's standing out aswell.
You could be 6ft7 though

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

Reading from 2023 feb, I don't deny that I am new, there is nothing wrong about it
Im joking homie, tbh the same thing happened to me and probably to everyone here, but in my case since i was little a kid i was blackpilled as fuck, never really cared about ltr or having healthy relationships with people in general because i always knew that everything is transactional, and there's nothing wrong about it, its the way that nature works.

In my opinion you should just endorse it, but of course hide it from normies, you have to fake being normal at the end of the day because of the NTpill, most people here are autistic as fuck but at least try to act as you did before consuming the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Zherko, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
Man this post really fucking hit me, I'm emotional today, idk how old you are, but I'm 21 I've been on bp since covid and this shit literally annihilates you, when you hang out with friends, are in college class, just living the moment etc thats cool, I can turn off my brain, but most times youre in your room you cant fuckin focus at all cause all you think about is blackpill, then you go into more existential shit, realize life is literally pointless, realize how predatory and disgusting human are, realize that your friends are just there for personal benefit (im talking strictly emotional), you realize you're not shit, you realize you're gonna have to wageslave for the rest of your fucking life, eventually you become so schizo you start visualising having all the things you think you want and then it hits you, your brain is so fucking fried and tired at this point, that litereally nothing ever will make you stably happy. It's not the way you're being treated, not your life situation, it's just your fucking brain and all you can do is live with it... it feels like heroine addiction, all those unncessary thoughts, that could just disappear and I would be living a happy life... ahhh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndraBC, rand anon, Zherko and 4 others
Man this post really fucking hit me, I'm emotional today, idk how old you are, but I'm 21 I've been on bp since covid and this shit literally annihilates you, when you hang out with friends, are in college class, just living the moment etc thats cool, I can turn off my brain, but most times youre in your room you cant fuckin focus at all cause all you think about is blackpill, then you go into more existential shit, realize life is literally pointless, realize how predatory and disgusting human are, realize that your friends are just there for personal benefit (im talking strictly emotional), you realize you're not shit, you realize you're gonna have to wageslave for the rest of your fucking life, eventually you become so schizo you start visualising having all the things you think you want and then it hits you, your brain is so fucking fried and tired at this point, that litereally nothing ever will make you stably happy. It's not the way you're being treated, not your life situation, it's just your fucking brain and all you can do is live with it... it feels like heroine addiction, all those unncessary thoughts, that could just disappear and I would be living a happy life... ahhh.
Imo taking advantage of other people and getting to the top of the social food chain helps with that, and its not hard unless you are dumb as fuck or really truecel, feeling predatorial releases a lot of dopamine, and we live off biochemical reactions so it literally helps on how we feel.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and to_stop_da_cope
Imo taking advantage of other people and getting to the top of the social food chain helps with that, and its not hard unless you are dumb as fuck or really truecel, feeling predatorial releases a lot of dopamine, and we live off biochemical reactions so it literally helps on how we feel.
Listen man everyone is different, I got into bp when covid started and then slowly forgot about it for 2 years, I hope that it's going to happen again, cause some days it literally fucks me up, like today. It's just like a strange itch in my brain that I cannot scratch, I have money, I have family, I have friends, I have one friend who is literally a carbon copy of me who I can spend whole night just talking with and have fun. I always was satisfied with peaceful life, never on social medias and none of that shit. I never felt bullied, I'm easy to laugh at I guess, but I can't say I had and traumatic social experiences ever that weren't caused by my misbehavior, honestly I almost never rant, but on days like these it really helps, it feels like what therapy should really be, just putting your thoughts on "paper" for some randoms and your own self to see and analize, not paying some bluepill guy to cuck you and numb you with drugs. Anyways, I don;t desire being on any "top", I dont think about exploiting people, all I fuckinh want is to get my own shit together and right now it's purely mental, If I was in the same situation I am in right now with my brain from half a year ago, I'd be full of fucking dopamine, but here I am, can't even tell why, sitting in my expensive comfy chair under a 200usd blanket ranting on my expensive fucking laptop after eating good fucking premium meal, yet here I am crying online for... no real fucking reason, although now that I got it out my emotions seem to stabilize, jesus I'm schizo af idk how it came to it ;(.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and alaind
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Listen man everyone is different, I got into bp when covid started and then slowly forgot about it for 2 years, I hope that it's going to happen again, cause some days it literally fucks me up, like today. It's just like a strange itch in my brain that I cannot scratch, I have money, I have family, I have friends, I have one friend who is literally a carbon copy of me who I can spend whole night just talking with and have fun. I always was satisfied with peaceful life, never on social medias and none of that shit. I never felt bullied, I'm easy to laugh at I guess, but I can't say I had and traumatic social experiences ever that weren't caused by my misbehavior, honestly I almost never rant, but on days like these it really helps, it feels like what therapy should really be, just putting your thoughts on "paper" for some randoms and your own self to see and analize, not paying some bluepill guy to cuck you and numb you with drugs. Anyways, I don;t desire being on any "top", I dont think about exploiting people, all I fuckinh want is to get my own shit together and right now it's purely mental, If I was in the same situation I am in right now with my brain from half a year ago, I'd be full of fucking dopamine, but here I am, can't even tell why, sitting in my expensive comfy chair under a 200usd blanket ranting on my expensive fucking laptop after eating good fucking premium meal, yet here I am crying online for... no real fucking reason, although now that I got it out my emotions seem to stabilize, jesus I'm schizo af idk how it came to it ;(.
If you want we can talk about it, im free this week and i honestly got nothing better to do

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Im joking homie, tbh the same thing happened to me and probably to everyone here, but in my case since i was little a kid i was blackpilled as fuck, never really cared about ltr or having healthy relationships with people in general because i always knew that everything is transactional, and there's nothing wrong about it, its the way that nature works.

In my opinion you should just endorse it, but of course hide it from normies, you have to fake being normal at the end of the day because of the NTpill, most people here are autistic as fuck but at least try to act as you did before consuming the blackpill
For me it's worse bro I was redpilled person not like incels who are following hamza but I was in belief of everything is achievable if you try hard enough but after seeing the whole reality of blackpill and how unfair the life is I can't cope anymore, chads have it easy from the beginning, normies or sub5 has to actually put a lot of effort to increase their smv to have fake conditinal love from women to just get cheated on at the end 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I am 20 bro I wish I never met with this trend or atleast I met with looksmaxing at 14-15 when I was in puberty because realistically there isn't much to do if you are passed certain age besides surgery

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and to_stop_da_cope
Take it as a positive thing, you now know the truth behind the human subconscious and its not particularly a bad thing to be hyperaware of everything. With age youll likely care less and less about this shit because youll realize not everyone can be chad or even lite/htn. If youre mtn which im assuming you are then life will be fine for you and theres nothing to worry about, and there will always be people who are much worse than you like there are people who are much better than you, and it doesnt even have to do with looks.

For me it's worse bro I was redpilled person not like incels who are following hamza but I was in belief of everything is achievable if you try hard enough but after seeing the whole reality of blackpill and how unfair the life is I can't cope anymore, chads have it easy from the beginning, normies or sub5 has to actually put a lot of effort to increase their smv to have fake conditinal love from women to just get cheated on at the end 😭
Love is not real, as soon as you understand that human relationships are based on a personal benefit you will start feeling better

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, lowiqNormie and <6PSLcel
6'3 aint tall enough for height halo, it wont carry you, that shit starts at 6'7, thats why even me at 6'5 morning height im on mk 677 to hopefully gain an inch or more

• JFL
6'3 aint tall enough for height halo, it wont carry you, that shit starts at 6'7, thats why even me at 6'5 morning height im on mk 677 to hopefully gain an inch or more
Depends on the country you live, I am caucasian and most people in my country or neighbor countries are shorter than me it's rare to see someone taller than me on day to day bases

Depends on the country you live, I am caucasian and most people in my country or neighbor countries are shorter than me it's rare to see someone taller than me on day to day bases
where r u from then, cuz here in the uk 6'5 aint that tall

• JFL
Take it as a positive thing, you now know the truth behind the human subconscious and its not particularly a bad thing to be hyperaware of everything. With age youll likely care less and less about this shit because youll realize not everyone can be chad or even lite/htn. If youre mtn which im assuming you are then life will be fine for you and theres nothing to worry about, and there will always be people who are much worse than you like there are people who are much better than you, and it doesnt even have to do with looks.
When I bulk I am ltn, when I cut I am mtn 😔 very unstable

take tramadol or clonazepam

where r u from then, cuz here in the uk 6'5 aint that tall
I am from Azerbaijan but I live in Hungary, even here in Europe I don't see many people taller than me and I get approached quite a lot in university by guy and some girl friends and they comment about how abnormaly tall I am💀

I am from Azerbaijan but I live in Hungary, even here in Europe I don't see many people taller than me and I get approached quite a lot in university by guy and some girl friends and they comment about how abnormaly tall I am💀
explains it, im in the uk

I analyze every face I see,
idk any solutions for this one, I do this all the time too, think we're stuck with this curse

If you want we can talk about it, im free this week and i honestly got nothing better to do
appreciate that, I'll see but I followed y

explains it, im in the uk
hungarians are taller, it's literally ogre land

I am 20 bro I wish I never met with this trend or atleast I met with looksmaxing at 14-15 when I was in puberty because realistically there isn't much to do if you are passed certain age besides surgery
That's not even it, all this looksmaxing shit that is useful is known by normies, tiktok hairstyle, clear skin, better fashion, maybe roids- that's looksmaxing, putting some filler needles into your face won't make any fucking diffrence and I spent enough time in these places to know that unless you are medically recessed, or have amazing base- surgeries won't help (except hair transplant, that is again normie knowledge), that's the thing, this forum is just a circlejerk that roots blackpill in your head, but for what reason? Looksmaxing knowledge is good, it helps, but it's common knowledge at this point. How does knowing every single atom of blackpill benefit you? You feel artificial mind superiority, you think you're the shit and that you broke the code, "got out of the matrix" or smth jfl. When the truth is that you just fucked yourself over. You start analyzing everybody you see, you start giving everyone creepy looks to analyze their face, then when you meet someone who "mogs" you it ruins your day, cause some deranged lifeless indians been telling you for months at this point that life is just about mogging, right? So then once you get mogged your week is ruined jfl. It completely shifts the way you view the world, it;s just so unncessary, you get 0 benefit from "revealing the truth", ignorance is a bliss. Just look how all chads are fucking retarded npcs, that's the way to live. Then you have amnesia, crisick, pneumo spending hours here telling their lifestories to some teen curries and for what??? why the fuck would they do that, they should be getting dopamine from living life, not flexing it on some obscure forum. Bp communities are a joke, bp makes you retarded, it's not like finding some artifact that will enlighten you and make you happy. It's more like taking off vr glasses and realizing that in reality you're floating in space on some micro space station, all alone, with nothing but darkness all around you and now you can't go back to the simulation, cause you already know it for what it really is. So you just wait for death to come while playing the game, but these thoughts will never stop bothering you, it's too fucking late, you lost all the hope that you had due to government feeding you a "good guy always has a happy ending" media, all while taking away all the best suicide options and now you're stucked, you're F U C K E D.

• +1
Reactions: alaind
appreciate that, I'll see but I followed y

hungarians are taller, it's literally ogre land

That's not even it, all this looksmaxing shit that is useful is known by normies, tiktok hairstyle, clear skin, better fashion, maybe roids- that's looksmaxing, putting some filler needles into your face won't make any fucking diffrence and I spent enough time in these places to know that unless you are medically recessed, or have amazing base- surgeries won't help (except hair transplant, that is again normie knowledge), that's the thing, this forum is just a circlejerk that roots blackpill in your head, but for what reason? Looksmaxing knowledge is good, it helps, but it's common knowledge at this point. How does knowing every single atom of blackpill benefits you? You feel artificial mind superiority, you think you're the shit and that you broke the code, "got out of the matrix" or smth jfl. When the truth is that you just fucked yourself over. You start analyzing everybody you see, you start giving everyone creepy looks to analyze their face, then when you meet someone who "mogs" you it ruins your day, cause some deranged lifeless indians been telling you for months at this point that life is just about mogging, right? So then once you get mogged your week is ruined jfl. It completely shifts the way you view the world, it;s just so unncessary, you get 0 benefit from "revealing the truth", ignorance is a bliss. Just look how all chads are fucking retarded npcs, that's the way to live. Then you have amnesia, crisick, pneumo spending hours here telling their lifestories to some teen curries and for what??? why the fuck would they do that, they should be getting dopamine from living life, not flexing it on some obscure forum. Bp communities are a joke, bp makes you retarded, it's not like finding some artifact that will enlighten you and make you happy. It's more like taking off vr glasses and realizing that in reality you're floating in space on some micro space station, all alone, with nothing but darkness all around you and now you can't go back to the simulation, cause you already know it for what it really is. So you just wait for death to come while playing the game, but these thoughts will never stop bothering you, it's too fucking late, you lost all the hope that you had due to government feeding you a "good guy always has a happy ending" media, all while taking away all the best suicide options and now you're stucked, you're F U C K E D.
If Hungarians were taller than 6’3 wouldn’t be anything special there

Since diving into looksmaxing, I've lost sight of everything else. Before, I juggled studying, hobbies, and socializing effortlessly. But now, it's all about appearances. The fear of not measuring up has made talking to friends, especially girls, hard for me.Before looksmaxing I was doing pretty fine in life I was fun person to be around and I would say I was pretty knowledgable about many topics,I had variety of interests and many friends but right now it's like I've forgotten how to just be human. Finding balance between looksmaxing and enjoying life is only solution but I can't do it, I analyze every face I see, I value people over looks even if they have horrible personality. Is there someone who had similar issue with me and got over it? If yes how please, it's so draining and I can't live happily anymore View attachment 2900109
It sounds like you're feeling overwhelmed by the focus you put on looksmaxing, and it's affecting other important areas of your life.
Shift your focus from purely physical appearance to overall well-being, which includes mental, emotional, and physical health.
You need to find a balance before you become delulu which sadly happens to some people on this forum.

I think this takes the cake for the most retarded and basement dweller comment of all.

Think of blackpill as an ideology not an fact. You see people as their genetical code, that‘s fine. Me personally as i got more depressed about the blackpill i really stopped talking about people appearances.

I don‘t judge them or treat them worse for it. I know everything about them and can read every interaction, but i chose not to say what i know is true, but rather let the person be.

After some time PSL will wear off and you can see people as people again

The analyzing people’s face part is fucking relatable :feelswhy:

you probably come here for the sense of community it gives you or something. look into third places & you'll understand why everything's kinda shitty now.

also the fact that you don't desire "being on any top" is an issue in and of itself. I'm not saying to be manipulative or to aim for the 0.01% top, but you should be striving for the best. You should naturally always want the best for yourself, and you do that not for others but for YOURSELF. It's all about achieving something. If you don't have a self-perpuating goal in life, you're left with depression. Before I had the same mentality as you (except in my case I had abused dog syndrome shit so hard to get rid of) and I've made insane progress because eventually something just clicked (gotta credit Greg Plitt may he RIP). Now anytime I genuinely succeed or know 100% deep down I am or have achieved a new level of superiority it's a whole different world and perspective. I get a shot of dopamine straight into my brain and I feel fucking fantastic. That's what it's all about.

Again, you might read this and completely disagree with it but that's only because the mentality you have right now is a monkey mentality.

you'll get over it eventually

you fell in rabbit hole in reality just look appealing to women don't listen to incels who says fwhr matter no hunting eye no pussy be Richard Ramirez ..be fit healthy physically and mentally and do all the softmaxxes if you have big failos on your then and only then get surgery .digest info and leave

How old are you

Good for you my friend

At least you're not like my fat ass that neglected his height during puberty
I neglected my height quite bad up until like 6 months ago tbh, I wish I started mk sooner, and I fucking hope my plates remain open at least up until the end of the year

I neglected my height quite bad up until like 6 months ago tbh, I wish I started mk sooner, and I fucking hope my plates remain open at least up until the end of the year
I'm gonna breed with a 6'1 bitch and heightmaxx and framemaxx my son

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and <6PSLcel