HELP ITS SO IMPORTANT I NEED ADVICE ASAP (I might die)

J

Justical

Banned
HOW DO I PREVENT CALCIFICATION OF ATERIES??
everyone on this fucking forum contradicts themselves on everything (for context I'm taking 200mcg k2 mk4 and 7000 UI d3
Do I/not take calcium
do i take k2, k1 mk4/mk7?
what dosages should i take

ITS OVER THE JEWS GOT U KEEP BUYING MORE SHIT BUDDY GETTING SHIT NATURALLY FROM DIET? NAH U HAVE TO BUY IT KEEP SPENDING BUDDY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, sportsmogger, Chintuck22 and 4 others
take 10 mcg of K2 for every 1000 UI of Vitamin D3 is good

Mk7 will last more in your body than Mk4, but if u wanna take mk4 500-1000 mcg is a good dose

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
u can keep calcium as long as there isn't more Vitamin D3 than K2 can handle

Mk7 will last more in your body than Mk4, but if u wanna take mk4 500-1000 mcg is a good dose
I've seen everyone on this forum recommending mk4 over 7 also those dosages are way to fucking high

ITS OVER THE JEWS GOT U KEEP BUYING MORE SHIT BUDDY GETTING SHIT NATURALLY FROM DIET? NAH U HAVE TO BUY IT KEEP SPENDING BUDDY
yeah cuz i can eat 56 eggs in day jfl jfl jfl jfl

sporting (many times)

I've seen everyone on this forum recommending mk4 over 7 also those dosages are way to fucking high
you don't know shit.

Literally a medicinal book extract:

"Dosage​

The starting dose of vitamin K2 is typically 100 mcg daily; however, higher doses have been commonly used.

Precautions​

Patients taking warfarin require close monitoring and dose adjustment after starting vitamin K2; however, vitamin K2 ultimately reduces the fluctuations in international normalized ratio observed in vitamin K2-deficient patients.101 Vitamin K has no other known side effects."

Here's also personal opinions if you don't "believe" in doctors, who all recommend 1000+ mcg.

People gonna start dropping because they gigadose vitamin D and calcium builds up on your arteries
If you take "only" 10k per day for a couple of months it can raise your levels by 100ng/ml
Generally, it takes a few weeks of taking daily vitamin D supplements for vitamin D levels in the body to rise. Each 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 taken daily is expected to raise blood levels of 25(OH)D by 10 ng/ml after a few weeks. But it may take months to resolve symptoms of severe vitamin D deficiency such as rickets in children.

Which if you are not deficient but have normal levels like 50ng/ml it puts you in the red

Check @dvd thread with his bloodwork
He was taking this for 3 months I believe
Like 13000 or so iu of vitamin D, 2100 mcg of vitamin K.
Almost overdosed vit d and almost developed hypercalcemia

I wonder what @princeofpeace levels look like jfl
50K IU Vitamin D3
400MCG Vitamin K Mk7
1000MG Milk Thistle
400MG Magnesium Glycinate (night)

People gonna start dropping because they gigadose vitamin D and calcium builds up on your arteries
If you take "only" 10k per day for a couple of months it can raise your levels by 100ng/ml

Which if you are not deficient but have normal levels like 50ng/ml it puts you in the red
View attachment 2670212

I'm planning on taking 250mcg of k2 with 7000ui of d3 is this a safe dose?

you don't know shit.

"Dosage​

The starting dose of vitamin K2 is typically 100 mcg daily; however, higher doses have been commonly used.

Precautions​

Patients taking warfarin require close monitoring and dose adjustment after starting vitamin K2; however, vitamin K2 ultimately reduces the fluctuations in international normalized ratio observed in vitamin K2-deficient patients.101 Vitamin K has no other known side effects."

also personal opinions if you don't "believe" in doctors, who all recommend 1000+ mcg.
Mk7 last longer in your blood stream but that means fuck all when you want it in ur tissues

I saw a high IQ mega thread regarding mk4 superiority over mk7 but I lost it

• So Sad
Reactions: hydralxck
you don't know shit.

"Dosage​

Precautions​

Here's also personal opinions if you don't "believe" in doctors, who all recommend 1000+ mcg.
whats the most effective dose you would recommend that also mitigates hypercalcemia risks (I'm 15 tryna heightmax)

View attachment 2670212

Read: K2

Yes, but I would take 200mcg of k2 and 500mcg of k1

Check your D levels and calcium retard
why k1? also theres a 50% chance that I will have blood clotting disorder so I'm not going to fuck with k1 prollyl

go to a doctor dawg💀💀

why k1? also theres a 50% chance that I will have blood clotting disorder so I'm not going to fuck with k1 prollyl
k1 converts in k2 but k2 doesn't convert to k1
K2 can also "increase" clotting lmao, afaik it regulates it to the optimum levels depending on the feedback

k1 converts in k2 but k2 doesn't convert to k1
K2 can also "increase" clotting lmao, afaik it regulates it to the optimum levels depending on the feedback
what form does it turn into? also if it converts into k2 anyways why would you take k1, safety bioavailability?

sorry for the questions dude I'm just tryna make sure I get all of this straight

what form does it turn into? also if it converts into k2 anyways why would you take k1, safety bioavailability?

sorry for the questions dude I'm just tryna make sure I get all of this straight
k1 doesn't convert all to k2, they are present in different ratios in different tissues, both are necessary
Some k1 converts to k2 mk4, but almost all k2 mk7 converts to mk4, there is no mk7 in tissues but it's better to take than mk4 because it's absorption is more efficient and lasts longer in the body as it converts
K1 has it's own function just as k2 mk4 does, some are similar some are different but taking higher doses of k1 is safer and more beneficial than taking high doses of k2 mk7

So I think one can go for 500mcg-5mg of k1 and 200mcg k2 mk7
Where k1 500mcg is a low-moderate dose and 5mg a high dose
And K2 mk7 200mcg is a moderate dose
This probably gives a nice k1/k2 balance

k1 doesn't convert all to k2, they are present in different ratios in different tissues, both are necessary
Some k1 converts to k2 mk4, but almost all k2 mk7 converts to mk4, there is no mk7 in tissues but it's better to take than mk4 because it's absorption is more efficient and lasts longer in the body as it converts
K1 has it's own function just as k2 mk4 does, some are similar some are different but taking higher doses of k1 is safer and more beneficial than taking high doses of k2 mk7

So I think one can go for 500mcg-5mg of k1 and 200mcg k2 mk7
Where k1 500mcg is a low-moderate dose and 5mg a high dose
And K2 mk7 200mcg is a moderate dose
This probably gives a nice k1/k2 balance
awesome, last queston do you have any sources for the k1 supplement online? also what benefits does k1 have for heightmaxxing/pubertymaxxing id assume similar effects to k2

Yes, but I would take 200mcg of k2 and 500mcg of k1

Check your D levels and calcium retard
This nigga scared of sun molecules lmao

D3 levels will continue to be top-end. Maybe learn to be a scientist and hypothesise instead of listening to pharma companies that want you sick and don't want to get sued for online recommendations.

And... I take Milk Thistle extract to protect my liver from processing that D3 at such high dosage. So don't gimme some BS study about the liver damage because I'm already ahead of you

Kys

awesome, last queston do you have any sources for the k1 supplement online? also what benefits does k1 have for heightmaxxing/pubertymaxxing id assume similar effects to k2
On top of my head I think swanson's and solgar but they sell only k1 100mcg a few brands might sell 500mcg
But I found k1 (1%) powder from bulksupplements each dose is 10mg so it's 0,1mg or 100mcg but you can take 10x the dose so 1 scoop 100mg for 1mg of k1
It's much cheaper in powder form
One can buy 500g or 1kg, for better value
1kg of 1% k1 is 10g of pure k1
10g is 10 000mg so you have 10 000 doses of 1mg or if you up the dose 2000 doses of 5mg
500g package will has half that
One should also spread the doses with like 3 meals for better availability and absorption

A few studies used k1 for 5mg, I remember one where they did it for 4 years, fractures were like reduced by 50%, cancer was reduced by 75% so yeah, it could be the cure to cancer jfl wouldn't be surprised if pharma comes up with something related to it's mechanism, not vitamin k1 ofc, something expensive

For bone density vitamin k2 actually seems to be better, in fact the consensus seems to me that k2 is better is preventing vascular calcification too, japan recommends 150mcg k2 mk7
So for the purpose of taking calcium out of blood k2 seems better than k1

K1 also converts to k2 in the intestine and in other tissues I believe
about 5–25% of the ingested K vitamins had been catabolized to menadione

But yeah the point is I think it's important to keep the k1/k2 balance a very high dose of k2 may or may not disrupt it, since if you take mk7 every day it definitely increases in concentration over time, but you can't really know what's going on without checking blood levels

Vitamin is considered a steroid jfl
Taking 50k will take the calcium out of your bones to the blood if you have like 300ng/ml of vitamin D which you probably have at this point if not more
So don't gimme some BS study about the liver damage because I'm already ahead of you
I didn't mention liver damage, retard
You better hope your k2 mk7 is the active form, same for k1 btw
If your supplement is high on the cis form it's over for you and there is no way to know unless you ask the manufacture and they have the numbers, but I doubt it
The shape of MK-7 molecules determines their capacity to engage with subcellular components, and the non-linear configuration of the cis isomers impairs their ability to perform their biological role [25]. The cis isomers of vitamin K only sustain 1% of the biological significance of the all-trans form [26,27,28]. More recently, it has been established that cis MK-7 isomers have considerably diminished carboxylative potential and compromised bioactivity compared to all-trans MK-7 [25]. It is anticipated that the presence of cis MK-7 does not diminish the activity of the all-trans isomer. When the geometric isomers of the vitamin co-exist in a formulation, it is unlikely for interaction with the cis isomer to change the structure and bond arrangement of all-trans MK-7. As a result, the shape and, thus, the biological function of the all-trans isomer is expected to be unaffected. However, the remedial value of the preparation is only determined by the quantity of the biologically important isomer. Therefore, while the presence of cis MK-7 does not explicitly impact the activity of the all-trans isomer, its presence in the formulation is essentially an impurity, which decreases the biological function and therapeutic efficacy of all-trans MK-7 end products. In this regard, the isomer profile of MK-7 functional foods and dietary supplements is noteworthy, as their effectiveness is fundamentally governed by the proportion of the all-trans isomer.
Luckily for you it accumulates in the body and concentration peaks at day 20, so there is that
Still if you happen to have a bad source you could be getting only 30% of what you think are taking
Also you better have it stored in a dark place and also during the manufacturing with good quality control or molecules that are in contact with light can be completely degraded

If I were you I would stop taking vitamin d before doing some blood test
Or double down and take 1mg/day of vitamin k2 mk7 jfl

D3 levels will continue to be top-end. Maybe learn to be a scientist and hypothesise instead of listening to pharma companies that want you sick and don't want to get sued for online recommendations.

And... I take Milk Thistle extract to protect my liver from processing that D3 at such high dosage. So don't gimme some BS study about the liver damage because I'm already ahead of you

Kys
whats you source on the milk thistle? like where did you buy it

On top of my head I think swanson's and solgar but they sell only k1 100mcg a few brands might sell 500mcg
But I found k1 (1%) powder from bulksupplements each dose is 10mg so it's 0,1mg or 100mcg but you can take 10x the dose so 1 scoop 100mg for 1mg of k1
10g is 10 000mg so you have 10 000 doses of 1mg or if you up the dose 2000 doses of 5mg
One should also spread the doses with like 3 meals for better availability and absorption

A few studies used k1 for 5mg, I remember one where they did it for 4 years, fractures were like reduced by 50%, cancer was reduced by 75% so yeah, it could be the cure to cancer jfl wouldn't be surprised if pharma comes up with something related to it's mechanism, not vitamin k1 ofc, something expensive

For bone density vitamin k2 actually seems to be better, in fact the consensus seems to me that k2 is better is preventing vascular calcification too, japan recommends 150mcg k2 mk7

But yeah the point is I think it's important to keep the k1/k2 balance a very high dose of k2 may or may not disrupt it, since if you take mk7 every day it definitely increases in concentration over time, but you can't really know what's going on without checking blood levels

Taking 50k will take the calcium out of your bones to the blood if you have like 300ng/ml of vitamin D which you probably have at this point if not more

If your supplement is high on the cis form it's over for you and there is no way to know unless you ask the manufacture and they have the numbers, but I doubt it

Luckily for you it accumulates in the body and concentration peaks at day 20, so there is that
Still if you happen to have a bad source you could be getting only 30% of what you think are taking
Also you better have it stored in a dark place and also during the manufacturing with good quality control or molecules that are in contact with light can be completely degraded
View attachment 2672826

your a life saver fr

View attachment 2672826

final final thing, Just for context I dont have hypercalcemia or anything like that I'm just making sure I don't give myself it through megadosing this shit so should I still take a high dose of k1 for heightmaxxing, I assume k1 will still have bone density and growth effects since it turns into k2? or should i just take k2 only

@future_mogger

final final thing, Just for context I dont have hypercalcemia or anything like that I'm just making sure I don't give myself it through megadosing this shit so should I still take a high dose of k1 for heightmaxxing, I assume k1 will still have bone density and growth effects since it turns into k2? or should i just take k2 only
Did you do blood work to know?
If you have the budget do k2 and k1 if not just k2

Did you do blood work to know?
If you have the budget do k2 and k1 if not just k2
i do not have the budget unless you know a cheap source for k1

i do not have the budget unless you know a cheap source for k1
Already told you the cheapest, bulksupplements
Products come from china, like many other brands probably, but they claim independent analysis
Another good option is consuming like 500g of greens (raw, boiled or steamed; bioavailability is similar, raw is better) per day with some fat like extra virgin olive oil for better bioavailability
Spinach and broccoli powder are also cheap and concentrate vitamin k, cheapest are probably from bulk.com, I bought a bunch of shit there, some products were dirt cheap in early January
These powders have like 3mg/100g so around 5-10x of the raw it seems, absorption is like half of the supplements but you know what you are getting
So account for 1,5mg/100g of k1 in these powders to be safe
Also in Kale powder you can expect 2,5mg/100g of k1
Now it might still not very cheap or feasible to consume 100g of powder nor should you but you have much added benefits not just vitamin k
This is my reasoning, for me it works