Help me find perfect country

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
I want to live in a country that has warm weather, beaches, the ocean, cheap to live in, has white tourists so i can still slay white girls, doesn't have cucked laws, doesn't get 5g towers and fluoride in the water, not going to be killed for being white. What country is this? Mexico?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 5 others
Afghanistan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zygos4Life, CursedOne and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, sloopnoob and 1 other person
I want to live in a country that has warm weather, beaches, the ocean, cheap to live in, has white tourists so i can still slay white girls, doesn't have cucked laws, doesn't get 5g towers and fluoride in the water, not going to be killed for being white. What country is this? Mexico?
Spain or usa maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Pubertymaxxer3
Not on this gay earth.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, I'mme and 2 others
Argentina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
5g towers? wut?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Chadeep and 2 others
Antarctica

• +1
Reactions: Lifelet, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
Jamaica mon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, MandibularCel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, homesick and 3 others
Lmao they don't give a fuck if you're white. Especially if you smoke weed and do other bbc activities, they will accept you.
cope i've been there, they're scary mon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Argentina has very hot women
Looks nice there. Apparently you get to stay with 90 day visa when you enter and can just leave for 1 day and that visa gets reset, so can live there forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, .👽. and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Petsmart, Chadelite and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Africa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Cyprus?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
and u are Nate Higgers so whats the problem?
Problem is that they will kill me in there country but in my country we are cucked by them still

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Cyprus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
unironically India

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
research some islands

• +1
White girls go there on vacation?
Indeed son, go to Goa if you wanna bang white girls on the beach in bikni or to kashmir or manali if you wanna get cozy with girls in a tent at night you setup while mountain trecking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, I'mme and 1 other person
Seycheles, but it isn't that cheap place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
Wales bro, really great small country with peace and joy. Best place at wales - Cardiff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Wales bro, really great small country with peace and joy. Best place at wales - Cardiff
I will come and join your country, how much money? Do you have beaches and sluts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 5131
Bro, is your country liberal like cuck England, and are you constipated to do most of the things like in west. Just asking

• +1
Italy or Greece

• +1
I will come and join your country, how much money? Do you have beaches and sluts?
Dude it is cheap but don't expect much. It is way definitely cheaper than england and uk.There aren't any country without sluts bro but not much in Wales,but you can slay hard and search wales on Google. Yes there are beaches bro. It's really a beautiful place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, I'mme and 2 others
Dude it is cheap but don't expect much. It is way definitely cheaper than england and uk.There aren't any country without sluts bro but not much in Wales,but you can slay hard and search wales on Google. Yes there are beaches bro. It's really a beautiful place
Ok I will come live with you soon, send address in pm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
Can i live with you too bro i can show u secret jelqing techniques

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, Deleted member 5131 and 1 other person
Bro let us go to Norway

cold and rainy weather
stony beaches
plain jane nordic sluts but only for chad
idk about 5g
cucked laws
strong currency
high cost
will be killed for being white soon

But the water is nice I heard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Marsiere214 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Bro let us go to Norway

cold and rainy weather
stony beaches
plain jane nordic sluts but only for chad
idk about 5g
cucked laws
strong currency
high cost
will be killed for being white soon

But the water is nice I heard
I dont want cold an rainy weather bro, i already live in canada

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
warm weather,
beaches,
the ocean,
cheap to live in,
has white tourists so i can still slay white girls,
doesn't have cucked laws,
doesn't get 5g towers and fluoride in the water,
not going to be killed for being white.

What country is this? Mexico?
- South Ukraine. Although weather is a bit less in winter.
- south Russia
- georgia
- romenia, bulgarria, former Yugoslavia

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moggy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Bro, is your country liberal like cuck England, and are you constipated to do most of the things like in west. Just asking
I am not complete welsh bro also i didn't grow up there. But i must say welsh people are really great and educated. They are most likely happy with farming, sheeps and stuff not really bothered about the west but do have great rivalry with england in football..
Ok I will come live with you soon, send address in pm
I am currently in Turkey dude..

• +1
Ah, nevermind. Think i'll just stay here where i am, i can legit live with $200 like a king, plus i'm not complaining, it's great that i have enough space to produce food, and my own water well, basically no poisoning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5131 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Ah, nevermind. Think i'll just stay here where i am, i can legit live with $200 like a king, plus i'm not complaining, it's great that i have enough space to produce food, and my own water well, basically no poisoning.
what country is that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401