How chad lives his life pt 2

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
this is my dream life, I'm envious as fuck

Chad packs a backpack with random stuff. He brings a couple bucks with him and travels.
He has no idea where he's going, he's just going.
He buys plane tickets, didn't decide himself but rather let the dice pick the destination.
It's Cambodia
He arrives in Cambodia, searches for a cheap place to stay the night. He doesn't know what he's doing tomorrow, he has a feeling it's gonna be as adventurous as any other day in his life.

He wakes up, sees the sun and decides I'm gonna go camping in the woods.
It's morning, he went to the store to get basic food (meats and fruits). he spends the entire day hiking through lushious forests and waterfalls. The sun is setting.
He doesn't feel like setting up his tent so he looks for a soft place in the grass where he can sleep peacefully.

He wakes up to the sound of birds singing, the sun hits his face. He takes a plunge in the hot waterfall to wake himself up.
Not even once has he worried abt his looks or if the water would cause breakouts. His face is filled with mud from where he slept and he doesn't even care. No thoughts going through his mind 'omg will this give me acne, oh no will I look subhuman' None.

He checks his crypto cold wallet and sees his 10k trade went up 100% and now he has 20k, no effort, nothing. 10k profit while sleeping on muddy grass.

He takes his backpack, rents a motorcycle and travels across the country. He finds a beautiful and clean hotel to crash. He decides to go partying that night, he goes out, meets new people and falls in love with a local beautiful girl.
They're both drunk and fall asleep together.
He takes her with him on his backpacking journey through the continent of asia.

3 yrs down the line they find a beautiful house. They get married, settle in that house. Live happily ever after and spend the rest of their lives travelling across every country on the planet while being the happiest couple to ever exist.
They die peacefully at 70 with 3 children, a girl and 2 boys who are very very content with life.

4018477_1710714663970.jpeg
4018479_1710714724145.jpeg

@PROMETHEUS

ISTG this crypto needs to work out so I can do this shit too. I'm tired of being a NEET, I need to travel, I need to put myself out there asap.
I wanna feel contentment in life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, borismonster, FacialStructure404 and 6 others

Chad packs a backpack with random stuff. He brings a couple bucks with him and travels.
He buys plane tickets, didn't decide himself but rather let the dice pick the destination.
It's Cambodia
He arrives in Cambodia, searches for a cheap place to stay the night. He doesn't know what he's doing tomorrow, he has a feeling it's gonna be as adventurous as any other day in his life.

It's morning, he went to the store to get basic food (meats and fruits). he spends the entire day hiking through lushious forests and waterfalls. The sun is setting.
He doesn't feel like setting up his tent so he looks for a soft place in the grass where he can sleep peacefully.

He wakes up to the sound of birds singing, the sun hits his face. He takes a plunge in the hot waterfall to wake himself up.
Not even once has he worried abt his looks or if the water would cause breakouts. His face is filled with mud from where he slept and he doesn't even care. No thoughts going through his mind 'omg will this give me acne, oh no will I look subhuman' None.

He checks his crypto cold wallet and sees his 10k trade went up 100% and now he has 20k, no effort, nothing. 10k profit while sleeping on muddy grass.

He takes his backpack, rents a motorcycle and travels across the country. He finds a beautiful and clean hotel to crash. He decides to go partying that night, he goes out, meets new people and falls in love with a local beautiful girl.

3 yrs down the line they find a beautiful house. They get married, settle in that house. Live happily ever after and spend the rest of their lives travelling across every country on the planet while being the happiest couple to ever exist.
They die peacefully at 70 with 3 children, a girl and 2 boys who are very very content with life.

ISTG this crypto needs to work out so I can do this shit too. I'm tired of being a NEET, I need to travel, I need to put myself out there asap.
based schizophrenia

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, FacialStructure404 and PsychoDsk

It's Cambodia

nice

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and PsychoDsk
Man this corny af

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Jeww

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Sometimes I wonder, is this what we're made to do?
We are humans, our entire existence is pointless. The only thing we have going for us is experience. Can you even be called human if you spend all your days in the same place doing the same thing over and over again?

We have to truly start living, we have to repent against the blackpill. We need to wake up.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

• +1
in asia the average white dude is gonna be considered gigchad. i need to hurry up and get my money up

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 55314
This is what people imagine their life will be when they are kids.
When they grow up they are happy to be wagecels with becky girlfriends.

• +1
This is what people imagine their life will be when they are kids.
When they grow up they are happy to be wagecel with becky girlsfriends.
I'm not, istg I will make it my mission to find new experiences
I don't understand how someone can be content with just wagecelling and doing the same things over and over again

• +1
Sheit bro a couple years ago I’d say this was just a fantasy. But, now I know the power of Chud

• +1

It's Cambodia

@PROMETHEUS

Unironically how the 🐐 @AlexBrown84 lives his life

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and AlexBrown84
Unironically how the 🐐 @AlexBrown84 lives his life
good morningggg

i’ll start my day by swimming in the empty ocean then go to a science museum then look for food then return to my hotel and take a mid day nap then read a book then go on tinder date
IMG 1032

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

It's Cambodia

@PROMETHEUS

coping poetery

• JFL