Help me fix my skin (i know there is no skin for my face)

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken
i am struggling hard with my skin man, i dont have crippling acne, but the overall quality of my skin is so fucking shite. My skin makes me look tired, dry and unhygenic in a way. what diet do you niggas suggest, what skin products( i have normal to dry skin) do you suggest? nontheless i will be going to a facial center to get a chemical peel and and a deep cleanse, but the root issue need to be fixed i am only 21 and my collagen is raped.

this is the type of acne i have(reference picture) but a lot less then she has in the picture, but this is the quality of my skin.

Wow this looks pretty bad, you for sure need a Retinoid. Honestly, it's so severe, taking Accutane could be warranted

Edit: Ok, I didnt see you wrote you have it a lot less. Maybe Tret/Adapalen will suffice then

Wow this looks pretty bad, you for sure need a Retinoid. Honestly, it's so severe, taking Accutane could be warranted
not my face just found a reference picture and my acne is way less than that just wanted to show the general quality

Tretinoin and vit c or just isotretinoin

i am struggling hard with my skin man, i dont have crippling acne, but the overall quality of my skin is so fucking shite. My skin makes me look tired, dry and unhygenic in a way. what diet do you niggas suggest, what skin products( i have normal to dry skin) do you suggest? nontheless i will be going to a facial center to get a chemical peel and and a deep cleanse, but the root issue need to be fixed i am only 21 and my collagen is raped.

View attachment 2570612
this is the type of acne i have(reference picture) but a lot less then she has in the picture, but this is the quality of my skin.
stop it

Attachments

• coomer-4chan.gif
    coomer-4chan.gif
    321.5 KB · Views: 0
Diet you should only eat fruit for sugar, sleeping well too, you need tret for sure you need to take vitamin c and collagen supplement by oral route

Diet you should only eat fruit for sugar, sleeping well too, you need tret for sure you need to take vitamin c and collagen supplement by oral route
The worst thing is my meals are quite healthy relatively speaking. But I prolly need to cut the energy drinks and sugary drinks

The worst thing is my meals are quite healthy relatively speaking. But I prolly need to cut the energy drinks and sugary drinks
I mean yeah you need to stop asap some people can drinks this type of shit without problem but for you it's a no.

Last edited:
I mean yeah you need to stop asap some people can drinks this type of shit without problem but fo you it's a no.
It's literally poison anyways I need to stop being a pussy and enjoy gods beautiful creation(wattah)

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Fix your diet, eat ruminant meat and fruit then cicaplast + tret before bed. Impossible to have bad skin if you do this.

Last edited:
Fix your diet, eat ruminant meat and fruit then cicaplast + tret. Impossible to have bad skin if you do this.
Remove seed oils, seeds(grains) and vegetables from your diet. You're allergic to some of this shit and you don't even know. Get sun every day, or at least a D3+K1+K2 supplement.

All skin issues are from diet or unknown allergies.

Last edited:

View attachment 2570612

no need for accutane when i look at this pic. retinoid should be enough.

Remove seed oils, seeds(grains) and vegetables from your diet. You're allergic to some of this shit and you don't even know. Get sun every day, or at least a D3+K1+K2 supplement.

All skin issues are from diet or unknown allergies.
The sun ages you tho