Help me for plss brah

Bybyee6

Bybyee6

Iron
I want fix my jaw I have square chin and good jaw but my jaw is little assymetrie
I want to do implant mandibular and genioplasty i have 12k of budjet
I think to be 5/10 pls i have potentiel I think and I do 6,1 I'm French sorry for my inglish tank's I have 18 years I would like to become a 7 psl I don't know if this is possible if someone can help me with my Ascension I do a lot of weight training if anyone wants advice thank you for your answer ahah

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230916_185546.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916_185546.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230916_185540.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916_185540.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230916_185414.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916_185414.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230916_185356.jpg
    Screenshot_20230916_185356.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Red Fox
not possible shit harmony

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
I want fix my jaw I have square chin and good jaw but my jaw is little assymetrie
I think to be 5/10 pls i have potentiel I think and I do 6,1 I'm French sorry for my inglish tank's I have 18 years I would like to become a 7 psl I don't know if this is possible if someone can help me with my Ascension I do a lot of weight training if anyone wants advice thank you for your answer ahah
Je suis français, et toi ?

Tu n'as pas l'air si bien, un peu bizarre

Ur jaw is good enough no need to be autistic about this shit

• +1
you look fine man why would you need surgery.

• +1
Reactions: bhopmaxer
having shit harmony but good features is a dead sentence lol you only look good in theory

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, nanefer, desilva and 2 others
Guys we are here to do this went to the top no stupid criticism give good advice I know I'm not Chico I'm just trying to improve on the way plss

having shit harmony but good features is a dead sentence lol you only look good in theory
Why I have shit harmony according to you ian a shit harmony according looks

Syrianpsycho without horseface

Great jaw just shitty haircut and assymetry cause to chewing on one side probably

Je suis français, et toi ?

Tu n'as pas l'air si bien, un peu bizarre
Dis moi ce qui te parais bizzare et je peux améliorer quoi

• +1
No sane surgeon is gonna perform genio on you
Your not even a candidate

Dis moi ce qui te parais bizzare et je peux améliorer quoi
ça ici:

Screenshot 2023 09 16 at 193931

j'essaierais des fillers ici (Voluma ou Radiesse)

Stop being autistic and go slay

• +1
Reactions: Bybyee6
Who is the best dr for implant jaw pls?

ur eye area and harmony fucks everything up

holy shit BRUTAL eye area 1 or 2 more mm and you would be literal cyclops need something to fix that ipd

bro you are better looking than 80 percent of this forum. I would suggest geomaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and bhopmaxer
bro you are better looking than 80 percent of this forum. I would suggest geomaxxing.
I think I'm quite handsome given my attractiveness in the street with girls but I think I can improve certain points for example my eye area I improved my eyebrows and I'm using volufiline tell me the surgeries that will finally open the fucking doors for me

3 now pics

Attachments

• VID_45320601_175723_742.mp4
    824.7 KB
  • IMG_20231006_223947_596.jpg
    IMG_20231006_223947_596.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231005_075121_021.webp
    237.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231005_075121_021.webp
    237.1 KB · Views: 0
I hate myselft honestly et I like my self Its crazy

• +1
Reactions: bhopmaxer
Come on my last post it's fuckin true

U think I have potentiel and I can fix at with surgery area brah
if you fix brutal ipd Chad potential maybe without fixing it not even chadlite I don't know exactly what surgeries but search if you want yeah (I checked your post now good side and 3/4 Chad lite smv if over 6'0 don't need to worry about surgery)

if you fix brutal ipd Chad potential maybe without fixing it not even chadlite I don't know exactly what surgeries but search if you want yeah (I checked your post now good side and 3/4 Chad lite smv if over 6'0 don't need to worry about surgery)
I'm 6.1 and I think my only weak point is the shape of my eyes although it still looks good

I'm 6.1 and I think my only weak point is the shape of my eyes although it still looks good
you are all good and no it's not shape of eyes it's how close set eyes are they should be 0.46 esr and one eye apart and you have really close set eyes but you are tall and great lower third you should have 0 problems dating

you are all good and no it's not shape of eyes it's how close set eyes are they should be 0.46 esr and one eye apart and you have really close set eyes but you are tall and great lower third you should have 0 problems dating
Thanks Bro you look good?

Thanks Bro you look good?
with psl standards yes but with JB standards No Im not pretty boy even though I'm 15 so I only appeal to girls with daddy issues or who likes masculine men in general

• +1
Reactions: Bybyee6
Shit harmony cannot be fixed, what advice do you even want