Help me go from femboy to more masculine

dtxc

dtxc

racist
I'm a skinny 17 year old guy and have a feminine face, wear alt baggy clothes and have a mid length curly mullet. Recently I've grown tired of being a cutecell and aim to become more of a masc-pretty boy. Feel free to enlighten me on how I could achieve that.

Attachments

• IMG_20240227_225403_488.webp
    376 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240219_184204.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240219_183838.jpg
    573.5 KB · Views: 0
Maybe don’t dramatically close your eyes in selfies

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Brandon Curington, Deleted member 32973 and 5 others
I wish i was more feminine, im 17 and have to shave every other day cos my beard grows too fast, look too menacing and no one likes talking to me nd shit, just dont bother go for what u got dont go this path

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
take T, shave your head and grow a beard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, mirrormogger, Thebbcmaxxer and 1 other person
not really a cutecel, look more non-nt than anything, even high trust is closer to cutecel

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
seem skinny asf so you can masculinize yourseelf by bulking and going to the gym

cultivate the traits you consider feminine. later they play you at hand when you will grow more into becoming masculine you will achieve a maesthetic look which is strongly recommended for the long run.

take T, shave your head and grow a beard
Way too risky, i have a diamond face shape and a buzz cut wouldn't look good, also becoming an ogre will repulse all the bad emo bitches on my dms

seem skinny asf so you can masculinize yourseelf by bulking and going to the gym
Bulking is scary to me i hate putting on weight, Im doing some bs horizontal bar bicep curls and pushups on my room every night trying to get some definition but I like looking skinny just not skinny fat like rn

No femboy for that nose . Ur just youngcel

Bulking is scary to me i hate putting on weight, Im doing some bs horizontal bar bicep curls and pushups on my room every night trying to get some definition but I like looking skinny just not skinny fat like rn
i mean your built like a femboy but don't look like one facially basically bass, bass looks like he should be an ogre but is built like a femboy thats why i think hes probably the most overrated psl dude ever.

if your not willing to do that then nothing else will help you, could grow facial hair i guess

i mean your built like a femboy but don't look like one facially basically bass, bass looks like he should be an ogre but is built like a femboy thats why i think hes probably the most overrated psl dude ever.

if your not willing to do that then nothing else will help you, could grow facial hair i guess
Yeah I'm thinking a goatee would suit me but It doesn't look good yet since my facial hair is not developed enough

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
-Bulk
-Buzzcut
-Beard
- hop on tren + anavar

ogres are repulsive to women under 40, I'd rather just stay lean and build a better physique
You need rhinoplasty also you have subhuman nose

• +1
Reactions: LoveSuckingFeet
lmao youre not a fucking femboy. don't flatter yourself.

you look like shit.

but to answer your question you already look like of masculine. not in a good way though. just unharmonious features. overall and ugly guy who cant pull off the e-boy look but is trying his fucking hardest.

Advice would be to accept your Arab phenotype and build from that. youre not a pretty boy. but you can find some tips to attest become MTN

• Woah
Reactions: T3cel
You need rhinoplasty also you have subhuman nose
true although I had a slim nose when i was younger and my mom has one too (I have her face) I always used to pick on it growing up and according to google that can enlarge and stretch out you nose, I wanna know if it'd make a difference in case my nose isn't genetically big

true although I had a slim nose when i was younger and my mom has one too (I have her face) I always used to pick on it growing up and according to google that can enlarge and stretch out you nose, I wanna know if it'd make a difference in case my nose isn't genetically big
no it doesnt make any difference,maybe only temporary

lmao youre not a fucking femboy. don't flatter yourself.

you look like shit.

but to answer your question you already look like of masculine. not in a good way though. just unharmonious features. overall and ugly guy who cant pull off the e-boy look but is trying his fucking hardest.

Advice would be to accept your Arab phenotype and build from that. youre not a pretty boy. but you can find some tips to attest become MTN
defo already mtn, outside of my mid face all my other features are really good, I'm 6'1 at 17 and have a deep voice, good quality hair and overall good genetics, the only things dragging me down are acne and bloated face

defo already mtn, outside of my mid face all my other features are really good, I'm 6'1 at 17 and have a deep voice, good quality hair and overall good genetics, the only things dragging me down are acne and bloated face
Don't listen to that retard, he is a low iq troll who is purposely giving you a low rating in hopes you feel bad about yourself so he feels less insecure himself.

• +1
Reactions: dtxc
you dont have bloated face,you just have a narrow jaw

Don't listen to that retard, he is a low iq troll who is purposely giving you a low rating in hopes you feel bad about yourself so he feels less insecure himself.
Yeah I wouldn't take such harsh criticism from someone who's too insecure to post themselves

• +1
Reactions: N1666
lmao you look like shit brother. trust me, your e-boy tiktok dreams will not come true.

gross nose that has no fix, long midface, nasty skin, Arab ethnic pheno, 6'1 is mid and don't cope as if youre not done growing. youre done.

not to mention, sunken face, and the hair type that will thin starting in your 20's.

lol. sorry, no offense

lmao you look like shit brother. trust me, your e-boy tiktok dreams will not come true.

gross nose that has no fix, long midface, nasty skin, Arab ethnic pheno, 6'1 is mid and don't cope as if youre not done growing. youre done.

not to mention, sunken face, and the hair type that will thin starting in your 20's.

lol. sorry, no offene
I'm taller than most adults and people still tell me I'm getting taller, my grandpa is 85 or smth and still has a teenager's hairline. Also I'm getting a lot sloppy by alt bitches you could only dream of wanting your sorry ass for someone who's ''done''

Last edited:
I'm taller than most adults and people still tell me I'm getting taller, my grandpa is 85 or smth and still has a teenager's hairline. Also I'm getting a lot sloppy by alt bitches you could only dream of wanting your sorry ass for someone who's ''done''
lmao, when are we going to ban these newfags?

your grandfathers hairline has nothing to do with yours, nothing. its not how that shit works, like at all. lmao. im sure its been a wonderful cope up til now though hahaha :lul::lul: truth is, youre definitively thinning and losing hair in your 20s.

anyways, youre not attractive, its ok. don't be so defensive about it lol. chill. im literally giving you the advice youre looking for

lmao, when are we going to ban these newfags?

your grandfathers hairline has nothing to do with yours, nothing. its not how that shit works, like at all. lmao. im sure its been a wonderful cope up til now though hahaha :lul::lul: truth is, youre definitively thinning and losing hair in your 20s.

anyways, youre not attractive, its ok. don't be so defensive about it lol. chill. im literally giving you the advice youre looking for
Prove the me that your close relatives' hairline hasn't got anything to do with your hairline because google and pretty much everyone ever would disagree with you, also how can you tell than my hair would thin out in my 20s? from what I know its impossible to tell simply by looking at some selfies. Anyways at the end of the day im most likely brutally mogging you so I dont need your opinion to begin with

I have the same issue except im uglier than you, I think rather than trying to look masculine, you should aim for the pretty boy look

As others have suggested rhinoplasty would be beneficial but i think your jaw needs some improvement as well

ogres are repulsive to women under 40, I'd rather just stay lean and build a better physique
Tf u posting this thread for then

I have the same issue except im uglier than you, I think rather than trying to look masculine, you should aim for the pretty boy look

As others have suggested rhinoplasty would be beneficial but i think your jaw needs some improvement as well
dang thanks any tips on improving my jaw

dang thanks any tips on improving my jaw
Fillers but they are temporary, make sure to avoid anything that bloats your face

You should workout as well, that will help you become a bit masculine and make your jawline look better, also certain steroids can improve your jawline as well

I'm a skinny 17 year old guy and have a feminine face, wear alt baggy clothes and have a mid length curly mullet. Recently I've grown tired of being a cutecell and aim to become more of a masc-pretty boy. Feel free to enlighten me on how I could achieve that.
face looks evenly masculine and feminine to me
good hair quality and quantity, plus curly and long for appeal
drop the alt style no matter how much you like it too feminine
maybe go back to it once you've got some muscle
paul carter and tnf should be your go to

start crossdressing

do steroids

If this is considered non masculine, then its ovER for me