How attractive is carlos from resident evil? (transitioning from femboy to masc prettyboy)

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

So basically currently I look a lot like this dude:

Download 1

Ghost0id
Download 4

Not gonna post a picture of me so a description is all that I will do: this is my first time growing my hair so long, it is exactly like his but the problem is that he is at the same time more masculine and feminine than me, his coloration mogs mine for the niche we are going for (I have mediterrean one), on the plus side I have a slightly better eye area (more or less same eye shape but I got hazel eyes), however he does jaw mog me so I either acept the mog or try to appeal to a different aesthetic because I will always be a mediocre femboy (I am not pale and my jaw makes me look like a foid instead)

I can grow a thick beard, get a mike tyson tier neck, gymaxx and the result would look a lot like carlos from resident evil 3 (but with med coloration and hazel eyes)

Download 3
Download 2
4d927098f18a8b98ccd1a3b1fb6e83de

Is it a good idea to do this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, illoan82, iam good boy and 4 others
faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, GabachoCopium, shogrim and 3 others
It has its niche but hair in general obviously isn't that important as long as you have it.

It has its niche but hair in general obviously isn't that important as long as you have it.
Wrong, bass from TikTok and this guy would be invisible instead of celebrities if they had some random fade cut

Harmony is everything and sometimes hair improves that while other times it barely matters at all

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker

View attachment 2792601
View attachment 2792605View attachment 2792613

Not gonna post a picture of me so a description is all that I will do: this is my first time growing my hair so long, it is exactly like his but the problem is that he is at the same time more masculine and feminine than me, his coloration mogs mine for the niche we are going for (I have mediterrean one), on the plus side I have a slightly better eye area (more or less same eye shape but I got hazel eyes), however he does jaw mog me so I either acept the mog or try to appeal to a different aesthetic because I will always be a mediocre femboy (I am not pale and my jaw makes me look like a foid instead)

I can grow a thick beard, get a mike tyson tier neck, gymaxx and the result would look a lot like carlos from resident evil 3 (but with med coloration and hazel eyes)

View attachment 2792594View attachment 2792595View attachment 2792596

you look like you take dick from the back of an ALDI home foods

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
ive never seen a foid simp after him, they all simp over leon

3 years u are on this forum and u still havent done anything about your absolutely subhumanly short lower third :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
3 years u are on this forum and u still havent done anything about your absolutely subhumanly short lower third :forcedsmile:

Warp around jaw is too invasive, I might get a chin implant as an anti-aging measure on 5 years or so in the future

Warp around jaw is too invasive, I might get a chin implant as an anti-aging measure on 5 years or so in the future
stop coping with video game characters and do it now or stay incel forever

stop coping with video game characters and do it now or stay incel forever
I am not an incel, I exclusively date bisexual, goth/emo women

Their priorities with them are hair>eye area>>>jaw/chin

I am not an incel, I exclusively date bisexual, goth/emo women

Their priorities with them are hair>eye area>>>jaw/chin
all womens priority is chad. legit cage if u think being emo or alt or whatever the fuck matters, its just dark color hair instead of blond.
it would ascend you as hard as a nt normie but you cope (most likely from being too lazy)

all womens priority is chad
Not really, these girls want guys that look like anime/final fantasy characters, the only PSL god that appeals to them would be someone like chico

• JFL
Reactions: piec
Not really, these girls want guys that look like anime/final fantasy characters, the only PSL god that appeals to them would be someone like chico
are these underaged/mentally ill bitches?

are these underaged/mentally ill bitches?

I usually go for 20-16 year old girls, yes they are not the most stable individuals, yes I cannot act masculine at all. Play with the cards that life gave you I guess

I usually go for 20-16 year old girls, yes they are not the most stable individuals, yes I cannot act masculine at all. Play with the cards that life gave you I guess
knew it

me when i try to cope with my incel chin

just leafymaxxbro

That dude is not cute or have any appeal whatsoever (maybe to Filipina whores)

what about this guy? u think he slays? imo he has that niche emo/goth appeal, these are the specific type of foid that doesnt care about chin, the evolutionary bias doesnt exist in them, they dont care about reproduction like every other female on earth. imo their priority is more trying to look like some cunt from a video game

View attachment 2792705
what about this guy? u think he slays? imo he has that niche emo/goth appeal, these are the specific type of foid that doesnt care about chin, the evolutionary bias doesnt exist in them, they dont care about reproduction like every other female on earth. imo their priority is more trying to look like some cunt from a video game
Your point is? is it about kids? not interested in that thanks

Your point is? is it about kids? not interested in that thanks
THEY care about kids you fucking moron. they can dress even as a fucking dragon it still wont change what they are attracted to no matter what they say. or maybe you will dragonmaxx then? will you install a flamethorwer in your throat so you can spew fire?

Wrong, bass from TikTok and this guy would be invisible instead of celebrities if they had some random fade cut

Harmony is everything and sometimes hair improves that while other times it barely matters at all
It has its niche, as I said. Because of his hair he will attract a small number of women that are into that niche.

It still doesn't fit into the classic attractivness scheme. You need bones for that lmao

View attachment 2792601

Hahahaha I'm laughing

THEY care about kids you fucking moron. they can dress even as a fucking dragon it still wont change what they are attracted to no matter what they say. or maybe you will dragonmaxx then? will you install a flamethorwer in your throat so you can spew fire?

You know the biggest slayer in my university department is a chinlet emo guy, so I don't really understand what are you trying to say here
me when i try to cope with my incel chin

View attachment 2792698
just leafymaxxbro

This guy's hair is too short and his face looks retarded, look at that eye area lol, you cannot compare them like they are the same kind of species

This guy's hair is too short and his face looks retarded, look at that eye area lol, you cannot compare them like they are the same kind of species
HAHAHA yes bro this guys problem is not his INCEL SUBHUMAN CHIN, its that his hair too short

It still doesn't fit into the classic attractivness scheme. You need bones for that lmao
Agree, you don't need to attract every female on earth, besides there are some perks to not having to be masculine

For one, no one expects you to protect them, in fact I am constantly protected by people, my teachers let me do whatever I want in classes, make a blind eye on my mistakes on homeworks/exams and I don't really have to live 24/7 with high cortisol like normal males

And I am talking about university here, not high school, some people badmouth me saying I am manipulating the teachers and that's right, fuck discipline and stress

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
HAHAHA yes bro this guys problem is not his INCEL SUBHUMAN CHIN, its that his hair too short
When a bisexual women wants a men they just really want a slightly masculinized women with a dick, lower third is irrelevant on this case

You look nothing like him faggot

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

View attachment 2792601

You look like that 4chan emo fag meme

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer