Help me I'm attracted to milfs

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
After going into dept and ptsd because of multiple abortions. I now only want to fuck post menopausal women. An old woman called me 'babe" and touched my arm and my upper stomach while we were talking. But I'm more scared to make the first move than I am with girls my age. I find myself stoking to her but she is mid facially and body wise. But she is just so nice and has an amazing personality and is soft spoken (I'm blue pilled now muh personality). Is this mommy issues? I legit fell in love with her personality. She even invited me into her bed but like 10 relatives were there so I had to say no. (I almost died from the cringe but someone survived)

when i'm really horny i prefer milfs for some reason. But I could never be in a relationship with one. Only young girls deserve love

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Orvka381 and Baldingman1998
when i'm really horny i prefer milfs for some reason. But I could never be in a relationship with one. Only young girls deserve love
I just wanna cuddle with her and have sex. Obviously I can't really ltr her but she seems like a hot Mommy who would take care all of my sexual needs.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I just wanna cuddle with her and have sex. Obviously I can't really ltr her but she seems like a hot Mommy who would take care all of my sexual needs.
bro do what makes u happy

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@TsarTsar444 relatable?

You see them as an easier target as compared to younger foids they have less options.

She even invited me into her bed but like 10 relatives were there so I had to say no.
Bro fumbled.

My opinion: Milfs should be only used for sex, let them teach you how to kiss and fuck better, then dip and use all that knowledge on a young woman.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998