Help me pay for tinder

kranerman23123

kranerman23123

Banned
So first of all the debit card provider I use declines payments from tinder which is stupid as fuck. So I tried to use privacy .com and for some reason they declined payments from my debit card company which is even more retarded. Any of you guys know a way around this without having to set up an entirely new card and transferring money over I want platinum today

How about you go outside and spend that 30$ on a date with a girl not only will you learn how to approach them you wont have to pay for this shit, no girl takes tinder seriously and if they do they're bloated with ego because of 1000s of men swiping on them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Marsik, subhuman9001 and 1 other person
How about you go outside and spend that 30$ on a date with a girl not only will you learn how to approach them you wont have to pay for this shit, no girl takes tinder seriously and if they do they're bloated with ego because of 1000s of men swiping on them
Bluepilled and incel moment

get hinge not tinder i got 175 matches on hinge in few days and the girls are 100x hotter

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and Ken
I learnt my lesson seeing a bald bitch flexing with 1.2k likes, u will too
Dude I've been on tinder for many years now you are so new to all of this I remember when I was like you keep coping

get hinge not tinder i got 175 matches on hinge in few days and the girls are 100x hotter
What does premium hinge do I liked tinder platinum because it was only 25 bucks and it increased my liked by 100x literally but my bank info changed

fuck, will i turn into u?
You will turn into one of four people.
1. The harsh truths of the blackpill will be too rough for your brain to take without extreme depressive thoughts and a complete lack of purpose so your brain will subconsciously come up with all sorts of logical fallacies and copes that somehow disprove the blackpill. At this point you will be the bluepiller who thinks they figured it all out but in reality has actually engulfed themselves into a matrix of copes and is still bitchless or maybe have a ltb gf who cucks you.
2. Similar to the last one, but instead of becoming bluepilled you spend a bunch of money and time on dating coaches and magical secrets that will revolutionize your dating life overnight. Get rich quick schemes of dating. You'll be a redpiller and probably get a few slays from betabuxxing but you will eventually get posted on arewedatingthesameguy
3. You accept the blackpill and let it turn you into a rotmaxxing fat incel and you do absolutely nothing about it and it's game over and you rope or spend all your time consuming incel content
4. You accept the blackpill and looksmax to your full potential (pray to God you're over 5'8) take what you can get and use what you have learned to have a rotation of ltbs and the occasional mtb with frauding and lighting and if you reached chadlite+ or find the right girl 😂 you can get into an LTR.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsik and Crusile
1. The harsh truths of the blackpill will be too rough for your brain to take without extreme depressive thoughts and a complete lack of purpose so your brain will subconsciously come up with all sorts of logical fallacies and copes that somehow disprove the blackpill. At this point you will be the bluepiller who thinks they figured it all out but in reality has actually engulfed themselves into a matrix of copes and is still bitchless or maybe have a ltb gf who cucks you.
2. Similar to the last one, but instead of becoming bluepilled you spend a bunch of money and time on dating coaches and magical secrets that will revolutionize your dating life overnight. Get rich quick schemes of dating. You'll be a redpiller and probably get a few slays from betabuxxing but you will eventually get posted on arewedatingthesameguy
3. You accept the blackpill and let it turn you into a rotmaxxing fat incel and you do absolutely nothing about it and it's game over and you rope or spend all your time consuming incel content
4. You accept the blackpill and looksmax to your full potential (pray to God you're over 5'8) take what you can get and use what you have learned to have a rotation of ltbs and the occasional mtb with frauding and lighting and if you reached chadlite+ or find the right girl 😂 you can get into an LTR.
Beautifully explained.

It's true that Tinder is trash but for many friendless aspies here it's the only option.

Call your bank..
RWW.gif

What does premium hinge do I liked tinder platinum because it was only 25 bucks and it increased my liked by 100x literally but my bank info changed
its the same it increases ur output but girls on hinge are more likely to match with u, and TRUST me.. the quality of the girls is way higher. the average match rate on tinder is 3% lol

its the same it increases ur output but girls on hinge are more likely to match with u, and TRUST me.. the quality of the girls is way higher. the average match rate on tinder is 3% lol
Two times the price though