Help me sleepmaxx by cancelling noise

igbekele007

igbekele007

subliminalmaxxer
Title.

This shitskin nigga next door is talking to his family in the curryland but because of the time difference (I live in the US), he talks at like 11pm-12am or some shit. And you know the shitskin stereotype, they talk very loud and laugh a lot as if there is some shit funny (wish Brits won over your goofy asses and taught you some manners).

So, my question is, how can I cancel that nigga noise? I cannot sleep with airpods and play some waterfall sounds for 8 hours for sleep sort of shit, because I sleep on my side. Even if I sleep on my back that shit is uncomfortable and I wake up when I want to turn.

Any suggestions?

looking at your avi i would suggest you to put on your headphones and blast some death metal max volume

looking at your avi i would suggest you to put on your headphones and blast some death metal max volume
i blast that during the day but not to sleep bro.

I think you should plant some narcotics in his household so that FEMA detains the sod

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lucid, Deleted member 27066 and igbekele007
buy the Marpac Dohm, it's a noise machine with a real spinning fan inside

• Hmm...
Reactions: igbekele007
not sure about this one tbh bro. white noise helps me but hearing that nigga triggers my fight or flight regardless ngl

not sure about this one tbh bro. white noise helps me but hearing that nigga triggers my fight or flight regardless ngl
it's not really white noise

Have you tried asking him to keep it down because you're trying to sleep?

Have you tried asking him to keep it down because you're trying to sleep?
yeah. nigga says it's the only time he can speak to them which is true ngl because of time difference.

yeah. nigga says it's the only time he can speak to them which is true ngl because of time difference.
So? Tell him to either talk quietly or go outside

Dont be agreeable about it, say that whilst there is a time difference he should know its not the time of day to be loud.

• +1
Reactions: igbekele007
this shit is too legit. I'm not hearing the nigga and sleeping without disturbance last night. Thanks G

• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Go to YouTube on your tv, and search “fan noise dark”

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88