Help me to stop myself from ropeing this week. (Curry’s GTFIN)

starvecell

starvecell

🧪
I’m so anxious, i asked chatgpt to write this and then i made some edits here and there.

Reddit is too bluepilled to ask this.

I find myself at a critical crossroads and desperately need your advice. I'm a 19-year-old mtn curry dealing with an extremely toxic and abusive family situation. My parents insist on a government job preprations but it’ll need me to step outside of my house and I’m so socially anxious that i want to kill myslef when i see more than 10 people together or a big building or infrastructure.I myself even don’t have a passion or drive for anything.

I have just one month to make a life-altering decision, and I'm grappling with depression. The pressure is suffocating, and I feel like I'm running out of options.

They’re pressuring me so much i genuinely want to rope.

How can I navigate this complex situation, considering me being dumb curry, family expectations, and the challenges posed by my mental health? I'm scared, and any serious advice or personal experiences would mean the world to me. Thank you.

Please try to be serious here and give me a quick fix for my carrier choice and all other shit.

It might not look serious to you as compared to other rope posts but trust me I’m this close to rope.

I hate curry land and my parents.

Question: Has anyone faced a similar situation, and how did you navigate family expectations, career choices, and mental health challenges simultaneously?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, redrum64389, lightskinbengali and 4 others
I remember I randomly watch a video of a guy who survived a suicide attempt where he jumped off the golden gate bridge. and he said that when he actually did it, for the split seconds he was in the air he felt deep and intense regret the second he jumped off

so just know that if you rope, no matter how it happens, you’ll feel regret

remember, life is extremely precious and just because you’re suffering right now, doesn’t mean you’ll suffer in 10-15 years

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Bloatedcelbag, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I remember I randomly watch a video of a guy who survived a suicide attempt where he jumped off the golden gate bridge. and he said that when he actually did it, for the split seconds he was in the air he felt deep and intense regret the second he jumped off

so just know that if you rope, no matter how it happens, you’ll feel regret

remember, life is extremely precious and just because you’re suffering right now, doesn’t mean you’ll suffer in 10-15 years.
Too bluepilled to read.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and RAMU KAKA
just because something is bluepilled or sounds bluepilled doesn’t mean it’s bad advice dude
yeah the problem is , i cant wait for 15 years for that :lul:

Grow a dick you fucking emo faggot.

Move forward and adapt to the environment - that’s it.

If nothing works, then go ER instead of roping like a TROON.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and starvecell
You're not intelligent enough to seek advice on a forum where people are depressed themselves, buddy boyo. Accept the situation by gulping in the bitter stew and obey your parents.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Zeruel
You're not intelligent enough to seek advice on a forum where people are depressed themselves, buddy boyo. Accept the situation by gulping in the bitter stew and obey your parents.
But they’re the only one i have who thinks and faces situations like me. :)

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
But they’re the only one i have who thinks and faces situations like me. :)
Assume they disobeyed their parents, will you too disobey your parents? Respect your parents, buddy boyo.

I’m so anxious, i asked chatgpt to write this and then i made some edits here and there.

I find myself at a critical crossroads and desperately need your advice. I'm a 19-year-old mtn curry dealing with an extremely toxic and abusive family situation. My parents insist on a government job preprations but it’ll need me to step outside of my house and I’m so socially anxious that i want to kill myslef when i see more than 10 people together or a big building or infrastructure.I myself even don’t have a passion or drive for anything.

I have just one month to make a life-altering decision, and I'm grappling with depression. The pressure is suffocating, and I feel like I'm running out of options.

How can I navigate this complex situation, considering me being dumb curry, family expectations, and the challenges posed by my mental health? I'm scared, and any serious advice or personal experiences would mean the world to me. Thank you.

Please try to be serious here and give me a quick fix for my carrier choice and all other shit.

It might not look serious to you as compared to other rope posts but trust me I’m this close to rope.

Question: Has anyone faced a similar situation, and how did you navigate family expectations, career choices, and mental health challenges simultaneously?
Well let's see do you belong to any reserverd caste? Also your state and class (family income? ¿)

I’m brahmin (sharma), delhi ncr, 15lakh per annum
Well I expected this knowing you are a brahman do you have any generational wealth or a family business also is it really that necessary to get a government job?

Well I expected this knowing you are a brahman do you have any generational wealth or a family business also is it really that necessary to get a government

Last edited:
If you don't want to rope just buy a shotgun instead

yeah the problem is , i cant wait for 15 years for that :lul:
Idiot all I’m trying to say is that life is extremely precious

You have so little time on this earth so enjoy it

• WTF
Reactions: Samsepioler
Idiot all I’m trying to say is that life is extremely precious

You have so little time on this earth so enjoy it
enjoy what, being forced to wake up and be a fucking slave while gaining nothing? whatever i do it doesnt satisfy me i need jewpills for bipolar asap

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
just because you’re suffering right now, doesn’t mean you’ll suffer in 10-15 years

Cage, throw 15 years on a 20 year old and you will most probably ruin their looks, throw 15 years on a 35 you and yo will turn them into a monster.

I'm in india too so I can understand how you feel

I've been pressured to do good in the jee or cet exams and at first I obv hated it, but there comes a time you realise you have nothing going for yourself (we're way below htn), and the best way to go forward in life with these shitty exams or jobs

You don't have to do it. I'm just saying you'll have a pretty comfortable life and won't think about lookism too much if you have a govt job since that gives you so much respect

Also you will get the chance to marry a virgin fair jb

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss and lightskinbengali
date a rich girl

womp womp