Help me with my conversation on snapchat,it's my first time as a beginner

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Hey guys,i will tell you my little story of this week,it's first time that a thing like that happened and i am so glad about it,i took some confidence but we'll see the next...
So let's grab some food and tea,it will be maybe long,idk tbh.

Soooooo one week before,i was invited in a party (Saturday),i wear in a good way,and all the night i saw a girl that always passing in front of me and we looked each other a lot of times.
There was my friend,let's call him David(fake name obviously)

Sooo Monday ,i saw David who tell me that a person was interested of having my snapchat.To be honest,i didn't have in my life Snapchat and others social media,yes it's hard with girl due to that,but i planned to create them,so i said to myself,let's speak with that girl.
In my head i thought about this girl(let's call him Maria),but i was not sure.
So monday evening i create snap account,Maria add me like 10 mins after.I waited that Maria sent me the first message(good or not ?),so she wrote the Tuesday evening.
We spoke about our life(school,place where we live,and some stuff)
I wrote her :
i was in suit with shirt,but what do you wear at this party

And she answered me:
Yes i remember,i was in .....and yes it was Maria

So from 21:00 to 00:30 we spoke but mhh it was like not in continue,because like i write a thing,she look few minutes after,same for me....

We didn't post our face..
I am not an actif user of snapchat(i have 50 pts cause my phone is fk bad so i can't post stories....)

Soo today i saw again David ,and he know that we didn't speak since Tuesday evening,mhh soo she tells him,interesting..

What should i do,i don't know what to speak about with her,she is not in my school,but in another near mine...

HELPPP ME GUYS i am a fucking silly in conversation with girl,it's first time a girl seems to like me aaaaaaaaaaaaa

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Way to fucking long didn’t read

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AbandonShip, ZyzzReincarnate and 11 others
tldr as well as post some messages u already have with girls or fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, fobos, rockndogs and 3 others
What was the purpose of you talking to her. There's no "game" involved in Snapchat. You'll find out in the first 5 minutes of speaking to her that she wants to have sex with you. If you want PM and I can show you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and hebbewem
Unironically din red.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
What was the purpose of you talking to her. There's no "game" involved in Snapchat. You'll find out in the first 5 minutes of speaking to her that she wants to have sex with you. If you want PM and I can show you
Thanks you first ,mhh when i write game,i would like to say my date,i don't want to have fun,but just serious like be in couple,she was pretty for me tbh.
And no sex boyos,we are from the same Middle Orient country so it's a tabou,we can speak of all just not about sex.

I can't let this girl going away ,komoon she do the first step,but i am too silly,first time in my life i will be with a girl maybe.....

holy fuck didnt read a single fucking word, also just fucking lol @thinking "game" is needed or it works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, heroinfather, fobos and 2 others
Be attractive, don’t be unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, heroinfather and fobos
Just send her a pic of your face

Thanks you first ,mhh when i write game,i would like to say my date,i don't want to have fun,but just serious like be in couple,she was pretty for me tbh.
And no sex boyos,we are from the same Middle Orient country so it's a tabou,we can speak of all just not about sex.

I can't let this girl going away ,komoon she do the first step,but i am too silly,first time in my life i will be with a girl maybe.....
Then you have to put effort in. Idk how it works where you're from but in the UK most people use snapchat to talk to girls for like 2 weeks then stop

Be attractive, don’t be unattractive.
If she wants my snap,it means that she liked me nah ?
Just send her a pic of your face

Mhh i should buy a new phone,fuck being poor,my phone is an old android 4.4 :( fk parents to that
Then you have to put effort in. Idk how it works where you're from but in the UK most people use snapchat to talk to girls for like 2 weeks then stop
I am in West Europe,same thing i guess.
I am just afraid to make a stupid thing,and don't know what to write...

• +1
ask her out bro. Do something causal like meet up with friends.

Didnt read but ghost her and LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, heroinfather and fobos
ask her out bro. Do something causal like meet up with friends.

Mhhh you think ?
It will be probably cringe,imagine if she refuses...and imagine that even she accept,she came with a friend...
My friend and her friends are not same and the mind too...
To be honest,nobody of my friend will follow me..

• +1
Mhhh you think ?
It will be probably cringe,imagine if she refuses...and imagine that even she accept,she came with a friend...

Don't ask her out. Meet up with her and go somwhere. Don't spend money on her either

Just ask her out

Sure bro i am poor :(
Like lets go to a park ,but to do what :(
Speak again about things that we spoke already ?
I am a fucking stupid guy who don't know what to speak with girls...

It will be probably cringe
See the source image

Okey boyooss i will take my balls and speak to her now in snap,if i don't lose balls in the time,i will say to her to meet ........aaa

Mhhh you think ?
Get your life sorted out then
Okey boyooss i will take my balls and speak to her now in snap,if i don't lose balls in the time,i will say to her to meet ........aaa
Post screenshots
and play it smooth

Post screenshots
and play it smooth
I want too :(,but i am so much comfortable here with incels..

Post screenshots
and play it smooth

Mhhh it's in french sooo i will translate..come in the chat it's faster there

• +1
I want too :(,but i am so much comfortable here with incels..

Mhhh it's in french sooo i will translate..come in the chat it's faster there
k

@Lil_KINJA why you posting on an alt?

If you need help conversing with women, its already over, tbh.

Nostalgie,Zuvay from the past got this girl and he is with this girl since June the fourth,so 1 month after the beginning of speaking...
Great job buddy boyo,you got your first gf
True looksmaxxing since this date
I am fucking happy,i want to cry

Nostalgie,Zuvay from the past got this girl and he is with this girl since June the fourth,so 1 month after the beginning of speaking...
Great job buddy boyo,you got your first gf
True looksmaxxing since this date
I am fucking happy,i want to cry
still dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
did you fuck her yet?

I am proud of you Zuvay from the past...
Without the help of anyone you did it 😭,good job man

• +1
Im sorry didnt read

I will cry again,every time i read this...
Fuck,great ascension.
One year ago i was virgin,kisscel,relationshipcell,0 date in my life...
GREYCEL,LOOK AT THIS ASCENSION.ONE YEAR AGO ,I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS..

Last edited:
  • +1