help needed

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I am dropping out of high school without a diploma. Me and my brother want to move out together because of our mom. Leave us any money making suggestions or business ideas we can start. We have no real jobs, barely any money etc. Please help me out, what can I do?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Jeww, Ragnar and 1 other person
I am dropping out of high school without a diploma. Me and my brother want to move out together because of our mom. Leave us any money making suggestions or business ideas we can start. We have no real jobs, barely any money etc. Please help me out, what can I do?
thats retarded dog, you should just live with yo mama until you have a highscool diploma

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
thats retarded dog, you should just live with yo mama until you have a highscool diploma
I’m getting kicked out of highschool dude, its over

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Look into solana meme coins you can either go from 40$ to a million overnight or a million dollar to 0 dollars overnight

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Zeta
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, butterworld, User28823 and 2 others
Nigga finish school, you need a backup plan incase escaping the matrix doesn't work

I'm being serious, get a good education and job and just hustle on the side

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, butterworld and Zeta
Meet girls at clubs then hold all of their belongings and force them to become hookers. THEN BECOME A RICH SIGMA PIMPING HOES:p:p:p:p

• Love it
Reactions: Zeta and Brus Wane
future welfare cuck located

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Deleted member 60826, User28823 and 1 other person
Too bad grades and just being a retarded troll
you might need to just take a fucking job bro, start entrepenuring on the side ig.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Nigga finish school, you need a backup plan incase escaping the matrix doesn't work

I'm being serious, get a good education and job and just hustle on the side
I already can’t. What should i do

• So Sad
Reactions: Jeww
I already can’t. What should i do
If you can't workcel you have to find some other source of income

Like crypto, stocks etc. shit like that

I wouldn't recommend it though

I'm not an expert on moneymaking so I don't have any good advice. Consider modelling as a side hustle

• +1
If you can't workcel you have to find some other source of income

Like crypto, stocks etc. shit like that

I wouldn't recommend it though

I'm not an expert on moneymaking so I don't have any good advice. Consider modelling as a side hustle
Aight, i’ll try to become a model then, i need to make some income asap

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Get a job ASAP and do entrepreneurship on the side

• +1
I’m broke asf, whish i could help.

Need money desperately for facial surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Zeta
GED immeadiately. Then the military or community for a jumpstart.

• +1
OBO?? JFL
No gonion and infra malar/zygos implants
Bimax+genio will probably be covered by the insurance.

• +1
How? Welke zorgverzekering heb jij dan maat??!
Als je recessie hebt tot aan slaap apneu wordt bimax+genio vergoed. Heb een test daarover volgende week, als ik positief getest wordt dan wordt het vergoed.

• +1
Als je recessie hebt tot aan slaap apneu wordt bimax+genio vergoed. Heb een test daarover volgende week, als ik positief getest wordt dan wordt het vergoed.
Oehhh succes maat, ik wens je het beste. Geef me before en afters

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Oehhh succes maat, ik wens je het beste. Geef me before en afters
Thnx bro, ja gaat sws nog een lang proces worden. Hoop dat het niet te lang gaat duren. Heb een morph laten doen en me transformatie was enorm.

• +1
Thnx bro, ja gaat sws nog een lang proces worden. Hoop dat het niet te lang gaat duren. Heb een morph laten doen en me transformatie was enorm.
Ben benieuwd. Dit moet echt life fuel zijn voor je

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
What is GED?
From Google:

The GED credential is a high school equivalency diploma. It shows you passed four high school equivalency tests, demonstrating you have the same knowledge as a traditional high school graduate.

Perhaps the time requirement is the key difference in the GED vs. high school diploma question. Traditional high school students typically need four years to complete classes and graduate. The GED is a 7-hour test. For most people, preparing for it takes less than a year. In most states, you can take the GED tests any time after age 16.

As you can see, the difference between a diploma and a GED is not significant. Both allow students to join the workforce, launch a career, or attend college.

It's a 7-hour test.

• +1