HELP PUBERTY MAXXING

C

CurryCelHater

Bronze
as i am already on growth hormone, should i focus on buying more igf1 lr3 or a combination of igf1+mk677? also, is it worth trying to fit testosterone into budget to increase dimorphism? i’m not concerned about my estrogen levels.

so either

mk+gh+igf lr3

gh+ MORE lgf lr3

or some other combination with testosterone added

why not letrozole? also my estrodial is already 8pg/ml which is pre pubertal range i believe. it’s super slow naturally.

YO PLEASE GIVE ADVICE I WANT TO ORDER TONIGHT BOYOS

17 with 15.5 bone age. i have another post with more info if you care. my bone age was 15 one year ago and i was 5’6. i’m 5’9 now. growth plates are still open a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
17 with 15.5 bone age. i have another post with more info if you care. my bone age was 15 one year ago and i was 5’6. i’m 5’9 now. growth plates are still open a lot.
What’s bone age? Also we’re the same age and I’m planning on taking 250mg/week of test e and maybe Proviron as well (both for dimorphism). Obviously I’ll take a hcg and a pct with the test. I’m tempted to add in dht gel, but I don’t know enough about it. How has hgh helped you? I don’t really need more height bc I’m 6’0, but how has it affected you in ways other than height?

What’s bone age? Also we’re the same age and I’m planning on taking 250mg/week of test e and maybe Proviron as well (both for dimorphism). Obviously I’ll take a hcg and a pct with the test. I’m tempted to add in dht gel, but I don’t know enough about it. How has hgh helped you? I don’t really need more height bc I’m 6’0, but how has it affected you in ways other than height?
And also I’ve taken GHRP-2 in the past and istg it made me grow just over a full inch in like two months after not growing a cm in years before.

bone age is what the age of your actual bones compared to your actual age. ex: a teenager can be 17 with growth plates x rays showing he’s around 15 of age. the 17 year old would likely present as having delayed puberty.

besides me growing 3 inches already only being in gh for about 6 months, i can’t say it’s done anything crazy. besides being noticeably more muscular and taller. i was prescribed GH by my endocrinologist after questioning them about it multiple times for months. i have GH deficiency, however it was caught very early and my doses are above typical gh replacement doses.

you’ll definitely increase dimorphism and develop good but the risk is high especially if you don’t have access to blood testing for estrogen and what not. the hgh i’m taking has no effect of growth plate fusion and that why i want to also add igf1 lr3. push out the height growth hopefully.

oh i just read that your 6’0. that’s good you’re able to focus on androgens without worrying about your growth plates closing. however, if you mess up and your estrodial peaks, that will cause your dick to stop growing and for your plates to fully fuse. so don’t mess up

• JFL
Reactions: CurryCelHater