Help. Trying to get Adderall and other drugs

cobicado901

cobicado901

Taylor Hill's ex.
1st post from a greycel.
Hi, Im a fucking retarded that can't study for shit. Already did dopamine fasts and shit. Cope.

Im going to have an appoitment with a psychiatrist to try to get a prescription for Ritalin/Adderall and those things. What do I tell him to make sure that i get that?

And does anyone knows some other good drugs to study? Im really having a hard time in uni. Thx

• +1
Reactions: future_
You need to fucking get out of college and get your posts game up nigga, thats what you need to get.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, BoredPrince, tigrxs and 2 others
Modafinil

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche and cobicado901
  • +1
Reactions: AySab
are you in the uk?

nope, im from portugal.
I dont know the laws but I'd assume they are similar to the uk

and in the uk they are very very very illegal and are considered equivalent to hard drugs by the law, and are ranked as class B

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901
I dont know the laws but I'd assume they are similar to the uk

and in the uk they are very very very illegal and are considered equivalent to hard drugs by the law, and are ranked as class B
thats why im trying to get a prescription

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Modafinil is shit
Dextroamphetamine or improve your study habits or death

It is also prescription only but do you think it works better than adderall?
u can get it online much easier than u can addy and no, its not better than addy

1st post from a greycel.
Hi, Im a fucking retarded that can't study for shit. Already did dopamine fasts and shit. Cope.

Im going to have an appoitment with a psychiatrist to try to get a prescription for Ritalin/Adderall and those things. What do I tell him to make sure that i get that?

And does anyone knows some other good drugs to study? Im really having a hard time in uni. Thx
go and download tor browser nigga and just buy from the darknet like everybody else