help with scammax

IndianMewingChad69

IndianMewingChad69

Banned
how do u anonymously and safely receive payment?

had first ewhoring success jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Crusile and AscensionMan98
how do u anonymously and safely receive payment?

had first ewhoring success jfl
Ask for bitcoin . Or you can set up a PayPal and ask for a " gift " . No way to have that transaction disputed. Crypto is better imo, as with PayPal you still have to use your social and identifying features. Crypto you can do that easily without having to use ID, unless its on a exchange. But a lot of digital wallets are easy to set up.

If they ask why just say you wanna get in the crypto markets , and if they still ask why , you can say you had difficulty getting crypto due to your card having some blocks.

• Love it
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69
cashapp and paypal is your best bet since you can contact it to your bank and there isnt much fees, you wont get caught by police and they dont report this shit, bitcoin will be more private but there are fees and bunch of other shit you dont need to deal with if you want to do it anonymously and many people will not want to send bitcoin, and make sure you make a new email address not used for anything else on the paypal and not set your real information on there

• +1
and if you want to use a crypto download wasabi and exodus wallet and receive your money on the wasabi wallet and use an anonymous exchange from this website https://kycnot.me/ to transfer the money to ur exodus wallet making it 100% not trackable even if the person that sent you the money knows ur wallet address

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and IndianMewingChad69
cashapp and paypal is your best bet since you can contact it to your bank and there isnt much fees, you wont get caught by police and they dont report this shit, bitcoin will be more private but there are fees and bunch of other shit you dont need to deal with if you want to do it anonymously and many people will not want to send bitcoin, and make sure you make a new email address not used for anything else on the paypal and not set your real information on there
true but i think inputting fake details into paypal is obsolete as they can still id u from when u connect ur bank to it

true but i think inputting fake details into paypal is obsolete as they can still id u from when u connect ur bank to it
the point is not to hide from paypal or the police but to hide from the person that sent you the money, police wont do shit about it and they wont be reporting this, i have experience with ewhoring in minecraft and the most important is the person sending you funds not knowing your identitiy

• +1
and if you want to use a crypto download wasabi and exodus wallet and receive your money on the wasabi wallet and use an anonymous exchange from this website https://kycnot.me/ to transfer the money to ur exodus wallet making it 100% not trackable even if the person that sent you the money knows ur wallet address
maybe its only legit if third world country cel?

risk reward maybe not in first world, better to moneymaxx legally thru good career

maybe its only legit if third world country cel?

risk reward maybe not in first world, better to moneymaxx legally thru good career
trust me its legit, maybe ewhoring is not as lucrative as it used to be but there is much more methods that will make you good money if you know how to keep yourself safe, if youre just a teenager then ewhoring will be more than enough

• +1
trust me its legit, maybe ewhoring is not as lucrative as it used to be but there is much more methods that will make you good money if you know how to keep yourself safe, if youre just a teenager then ewhoring will be more than enough
thnx bro appreciate the insight u seem well versed n knowledgeable on this.

what other methods u know, have u written other threads here on this?

im studying bug bounty n hacking, fake sites on deep web to scam ppl there rn, cant rlly think much else ways of scammax

thnx bro appreciate the insight u seem well versed n knowledgeable on this.

what other methods u know, have u written other threads here on this?

im studying bug bounty n hacking, fake sites on deep web to scam ppl there rn, cant rlly think much else ways of scammax
bug bounty hacking will not get you money unless ur very skilled and working for a company, fake sites on deep web is very high maintanance and doubt that will make much money, not sure what you mean by hacking.

if ur just getting into that stuff i wouldnt recommend doing more serious shit so start with ewhoring, refunding etc. in minecraft and make sure to lurk on forums abt that stuff, after youre on there long enough you will have it figured out and make sure to read opsec guides and keep a low profile without doing huge hits unless its really worth it and once in a lifetime opportunity.