Manlets I need your help

C

Currycoder

Iron
IMG 20240409 WA0017
a youtuber is promoting a height increase method( karmela leg lengthening) from a Spanish book.
He claimed that this book had 1500+ success stories of height growth by 1500+ methods.
I want your help to find this book

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and albe.ORG
Pay me first faggot

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
And then what do we achieve? We spend hours looking around on the internet for some shitty book then give it to you and then? Then what happens? You are a fucking piece of shit kys faggot kill yourself i aint doing shit pay me first. the book is probably shit btw.

And then what do we achieve? We spend hours looking around on the internet for some shitty book then give it to you and then? Then what happens? You are a fucking piece of shit kys faggot kill yourself i aint doing shit pay me first. the book is probably shit btw.
damn bro calm down

• JFL
Reactions: Eiei and sub5c3l
Those stuff is different from sleeping stretch or microfracture.
Even karmela method is new and majority of people don't know about this and that youtuber only revealed one method
Just imagine how many new methods are present there.

Those stuff is different from sleeping stretch or microfracture.
Even karmela method is new and majority of people don't know about this and that youtuber only revealed one method
Just imagine how many new methods are present there.
and none of the methods work or barely do any change.

but let's not talk about the book, screw the book. why the fuck are you telling people to look and spend their time just to find some shit for you? like who the fuck cares about you? who the fuck are you? who the fuck even are you? fuck off, don't ever make a thread like this again, btw nobody is finding the book for you cry about it. kill yourself retarded faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and SoundnVision
View attachment 2848943a youtuber is promoting a height increase method( karmela leg lengthening) from a Spanish book.
He claimed that this book had 1500+ success stories of height growth by 1500+ methods.
I want your help to find this book
read all

• JFL
Reactions: salar and sub5c3l

but let's not talk about the book, screw the book. why the fuck are you telling people to look and spend their time just to find some shit for you? like who the fuck cares about you? who the fuck are you? who the fuck even are you? fuck off, don't ever make a thread like this again, btw nobody is finding the book for you cry about it. kill yourself retarded faggot.
It's not about me. It's about community and helping others who suffer from same fate

It's not about me. It's about community and helping others who suffer from same fate
Yeah cope. Kys. You are literally IMPLYING "send it to me" . Kys.

This is so fucking true, Remove this shit thread you fucking dumb whore!!

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Yeah cope. Kys. You are literally IMPLYING "send it to me" . Kys.
I have IRL friend who have grown from microfracture.
Sleeping stretch works too. There are literally too many people who have grown from it

If Santa Clause can't cure manletism not even a book from Hogwarts will.

cope, nigga just bang hgh + ai + mk 667 on top of a high sugar high protein diet but dont get fat