Help your nigga out cmon

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Gold
Yall i need to improve my face and neck , i have low percent bf but i still cant get hollow cheeks and my neck looks horrible. Any suggestion
IMG 2556
IMG 2557

IMG 2558
is it over?

nw -3

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xeqri, lemonnz and goodgamebro
are you orbs brother?

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726
Yall i need to improve my face and neck , i have low percent bf but i still cant get hollow cheeks and my neck looks horrible. Any suggestion
View attachment 2800494View attachment 2800496
View attachment 2800497 is it over?

F5f3ab0809b59b9b47d9541f83a38221

Step 1. Train neck muscles, add to gym routine whatever suits you, multiple videos on YT how u can do it.
Step 2. Buy this shit and chew on it to train masseter muscles buccinator muscles.
Step 3. Profit.

• +1
Reactions: med
extremely brutal hairline

This nigga fr thinks he doesn't have mouth or neck muscles :feelsrope:
bro tbh i ve seen the unthinkable on socials. Also i am a noob in here a black pilled grey cel. If you said drinking dog piss helped my jaw probably i d beleive you

Some recession. You will need to reconstruct your jaw and midface.

• JFL
Reactions: backtothesewers
also bro u literally leaked ur name and everything not very smart
lmao digital footprint is just a myth , whoever wants to track me down go on i m ready you fake joe goldbergs

You look like that YouTuber Joe Fazer.

haircut and make your eyebrows straight

I m ready i dont mind tbh. 15k in total? How much do you think
15k won’t be enough for a good surgeon and would get you botched. I’m not an expert with surgeries so take my words with a grain of salt but you can look into lefort 3 and double jaw surgery or similar surgeries. But at least your eye area is good, which is probably the riskiest and hardest to fix tbh. You have good potential.

15k won’t be enough for a good surgeon and would get you botched. I’m not an expert with surgeries so take my words with a grain of salt but you can look into lefort 3 and double jaw surgery or similar surgeries. But at least your eye area is good, which is probably the riskiest and hardest to fix tbh. You have good potential.
thank u g

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
how do i avoid becoming a skeleton tough? i ve been going to the gym for months
keep going to the gym do more cardio, eat red meat, and less rice or another bs gym food that people promote

fucking CHEW!!!

Yeah ur recessed, are you hapa?

Prob won’t be able to have hollow cheeks unless starved to the bone, you have zygos+ narrow jaw

Buccal fat removal with molar extraction