Helping a man fix his jaw issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bro I think you have a north east indian/nepali pheno, because mongols invaded north india.

Oh no even worse i share chink dna honestly its only little right????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671

Maybe not as chinky as these guys but a little I guess

• +1
Oh no even worse i share chink dna honestly its only little right????
Just a little, it isn't that bad tbh - nepali's are insanely high t.

• +1
Just a little, it isn't that bad tbh - nepali's are insanely high t.

I dont want a single shred of their inferior chink dna curries will always be superior to those things.

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Differences are huge persians on a pca chart clusters closer to west asian and that's well closer to europe
I don't really like white girls though. Do you think a Persian would have a good chance in Indian? I used to really like Asians over Indian girls, but I think this forum has changed my opinion because of the coronavirus and gook hate.

• +1
View attachment 324652

Pic is lense distored but heres a quick 1
You look a tiny bit chinky, didn't you say your grandfather looked chinky. It's common with northern indians, my freind also looks like that.
I don't really like white girls though. Do you think a Persian would have a good chance in Indian? I used to really like Asians over Indian girls, but I think this forum has changed my opinion because of the coronavirus and gook hate.
Yes Persians will definetly do good in India because of your lightskin. I think I met a persian abo once, he was annoying af and was a trucel but he thugmaxxed and has a 4.5psl white gf.

• +1

I hate chinks bro tbqh i dont consider indians chinks you can tell by their looks their a race of their own.

But with a curry most definetly persian is sexy tbqh
You look a tiny bit chinky, didn't you say your grandfather looked chinky. It's common with northern indians, my freind also looks like that.

Yes Persians will definetly do good in India because of your lightskin. I think I met a persian abo once, he was annoying af and was a trucel but he thugmaxxed and has a 4.5psl white gf.

Very noticeable?????

• WTF
  • +1

Lifefuel, but I don't want a white girlfriend, and I don't want to thugmax either. Whenever I see a thugmaxxed Persian dude I just want to rope from how cringe that shit is.

• +1
Lifefuel, but I don't want a white girlfriend, and I don't want to thugmax either. Whenever I see a thugmaxxed Persian dude I just want to rope from how cringe that shit is.

Persia is known for knowledge and stuff from what i remember

• +1
You dont want a white gf? You srsly want an indian one, you might as well go for arabic or persian girls they look a lot better.

• +1
I hate chinks bro tbqh i dont consider indians chinks you can tell by their looks their a race of their own.

But with a curry most definetly persian is sexy tbqh

Very noticeable?????
Thank you, brother. I will probably move to India after I get my phd in the US. Hopefully, I won't be an oldcel by then.
You dont want a white gf? You srsly want an indian one, you might as well go for arabic or persian girls they look a lot better.
I don't like Persian girls either. I guess they look more aesthetic, but they wear those weird hijabs and shit in Iran.

• +1
Thank you, brother. I will probably move to India after I get my phd in the US. Hopefully, I won't be an oldcel by then.

I want a nord white girl ngl i need to looks max so fucking bad but this covid shit is stopping me fucks sake

• +1
I want a nord white girl ngl i need to looks max so fucking bad but this covid shit is stopping me fucks sake
same son, as soon as I get money im going to get my surgeries done.

• +1
Bruh these are brutal surgeries, thanks god I don’t need shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PersianKingdom
Just start losing weight like I'm doing right now. I've been eating once or twice a day for the past week+ (and supplementing with multivitamins), and I've started to get hollow cheeks in good lighting. It's helped my looksmaxxing a lot. I can also feel my masseter muscles have gotten a lot larger (chewing a lot of gum) which has helped my ogee curve overall as well.

• +1
Bruh these are brutal surgeries, thanks god I don’t need shit like this

Indeed thank what ever thing you pray to i do though.

I actually need eye surgery so bad i see chink and i dont like it even at 20 percent their shit manifests.

Fuck my ancestors for fucking those things.

As soon as a fix it i should be good to go on fixing 1 failo.

My over skull with surgery could pass for Tajikistani tbqh.

Pray that if i get nord kids and breed the chink genes wont manifest.
cos ur normie gtfo :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Just a little

Its a fixable kind right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
Indeed thank what ever thing you pray to i do though.

I actually need eye surgery so bad i see chink and i dont like it even at 20 percent their shit manifests.

Fuck my ancestors for fucking those things.

As soon as a fix it i should be good to go on fixing 1 failo.

My over skull with surgery could pass for Tajikistani tbqh.

Pray that if i get nord kids and breed the chink genes wont manifest.

Its a fixable kind right
Jfl your eyes are your only good features man, It’s your lower third who kill you
cos ur normie gtfo :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
COPE, normie is incel-tier

• +1
Jfl your eyes are your only good features man, It’s your lower third who kill you

My eyes are chinky though also you have a good point on the lower 3rd i'll show the morph i can realistically get to with extreme surgery.

Screenshot 20200327 173057

I know the nose looks shit over all could pass for central in the after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
@kms_currycell Which region of Indian you from?