Here is a caucasian maxing guide generally for negroids.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Okay here is a black maxing guide cause I promised i'd try to do this 1.

1 The most glaringly obvious thing is the Co-lour. Know black people generally have larger amounts of Melanin. This is due to them evolving in warmer climates where retaining melanin was neccary for there survival. Genetically we can't currently change anything i think the only solution is some form of skin care.

2 The 2nd most glaring thing the nasal ridge and nasal spine both of these are recessed in black specimens thankfully this is fixable. You would probably need a osteotamy for your nasal ridge as for your nasal spine A lefort 1 will do wonders.

3 Blacks generally have budging jaws.I personally think this is caused by a shorter ramus ideally this can be fixed by a simple wing this also increases chin height a trait also more common in caucasians. From there for the chin you could possible get a implant or do a simple genio.

(Here is a example BTW of what i mean by bulging jaws you can clearly tell this guy is mixed with white on the right.)

4 Facial height more specifically of the lower 3rd, Your gonial angle is connected to the Ramus changing your gonial angle will change your ramus and overall facial height. Since blacks generally have a shorter lower faces they need CW rotation off mandible fully (course this is not to say most blacks are this badly recessed like the ones i posted below which were legit genetic trash it was mainly meant to prove a point of what surgery is needed to fix a shorter face.
)

5 Most Pure SSA's lack blue eyes this is fixable with stroma.

6 This also needs to be said in terms of facial bone structure negroid bones is very feminine typically they lack a brow ridge that most Caucasians have this is fixable with brow ridge implants.

7 Having a prognostic profiles this goes back to the previous point on gonial angle due to the lips and mouth being to protrusive this changes the angle of your nose in relation to your mouth and lips making you look ''primitive''.fixing your gonial angle will make the profile more orthoganic which is the ideal. Essentially Bi-maxillary protrusion is literally caused by improper mandible rotation in relation to your maxilla your lips and your mouth. Fixing this will need to 2 things CW Rotation and the method i will list below on number 9.

8 People of SSA origin typically have wider more bulging noses wider alar rims or nostrils. Again a simple rhino would fix this.Another thing that causes this is the lack of a angulated nasal sill found within Caucasian's it's typically more angular hence why Caucasians lack a bulbous nose.

9 Rounded Orbitals I think this is caused by 3 things 1 An well angulated nasal sill 2 a higher set nasal ridge and a well projected nasal ridge how can this be fixed generally ?

My best guess is to get Rhino to get a more angulated nasal sill a low radix surgery for a more projecting nasal ridge and also for a more higher set nasal ridge.

Okay this is generally what i know for black skulls And note this mainly aimed At SSA'S if you need to add anything go ahead.

Attachments

• 1598290701561.png
    1598290701561.png
    675.5 KB · Views: 54
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Zylk, AscendingHero and 4 others
No Caucasian for homo erectus phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
this is kinda legit, good thread. Also do you think the dude on the right is tyrone-tier?

this is kinda legit, good thread. Also do you think the dude on the right is tyrone-tier?

This dude yeah you should see him in motion you will phyically feel inferior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and CursedOne
Homo erectus looks closer to australian aboringals i'm still not convinced there human
they can breed with everyone else and produce fertile offspring = same species = human/homo sapien

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, prettyboyswag, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
they can breed with everyone else and produce fertile offspring = same species = human/homo sapien

I just mean in looks it looks way to archiac

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and hairyballscel
yeah i watched the vid he looked psl 6 imo

It was like it was crafted by architects i swear what did his parents look like

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
It was like it was crafted by architects i swear what did his parents look like
the power of good bones and good coloring, light brown is such a halo for blacks

the power of good bones and good coloring, light brown is such a halo for blacks

I think he maybe mixed with white look at his ramus and chin

I think he maybe mixed with white look at his ramus and chin
he's african american so he probably has some white blood in him, but i don't buy his parents are mixed. Mixed black people have less melanin so their lips are redder/pinker. Parents probably just have really good bones

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Bro no
The only thing wrong with negroids is their short nose and nose tips
Only thing I morphed was her nose
Theres a rhino procedure that stretches the nose soft tissue at the tip to give projection
CB44F2EC 76F2 451C 9609 33077EA680BE
83F5D538 6A87 47CF B9CA FDA1140C6189

Also bimaxillary protrusion is basically just face
recession
They look monkey like because negroids scientifically have smaller noses than caucasoids

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
he's african american so he probably has some white blood in him, but i don't buy his parents are mixed. Mixed black people have less melanin so their lips are redder/pinker. Parents probably just have really good bones

He must have high amounts of white blood as some afro americans have like 40 percent at times this seems like 1 of them.

Look at the pic

Bro no
Theres a rhino procedure that stretches the nose soft tissue at the tip to give projection View attachment 616701View attachment 616703
recession
They look monkey like because negroids scientifically have smaller noses than caucasoids

Okay this makes sense if your trying to turn a black person Caucasoid i'm trying to do the whole thing i'm trying give the full experience peoples of European heritage inherit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Mr.cope
He must have high amounts of white blood as some afro americans have like 40 percent at times this seems like 1 of them.

View attachment 616706

Look at the pic
or he could have east african ancestry, they have many Caucasoid features. It would not be out of the realm of possibility tbqh.

tbh this is so brutal, Every single good looking traits, europeans have it.
maybe beauty standard is really social conditioning and jew agenda?
idk how this is possible unless there was some magic spell by god that every new born kids are gonna be attracted to white traits

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 5634
or he could have east african ancestry, they have many Caucasoid features. It would not be out of the realm of possibility tbqh.

Actually true that would fill in the gap especially since most east africans like 40 percent caucasoid genetically him being of american back ground raises the possibility of larger white genes combine the 2 and i think the possibility occurs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Warlow
1 The most glaringly obvious thing is the Co-lour. Know black people generally have larger amounts of Melanin. This is due to them evolving in warmer climates where retaining melanin was neccary for there survival. Genetically we can't currently change anything i think the only solution is some form of skin care.
Skin whitening is definitely a thing, there are a ton of black celebrities, especially females, who whitened their skin, how could you miss this?

idk how this is possible unless there was some magic spell by god that every new born kids are gonna be attracted to white traits

The ideal white face does however i think your overestimating the averages for your average Euro tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and toolateforme
Skin whitening is definitely a thing, there are a ton of black celebrities, especially females, who whitened their skin, how could you miss this?

Yeah but how do you copy the pale ruddy complexion of your average European ? i don't know how too the best i've seen is somolian level colouring

Yeah but how do you copy the pale ruddy complexion of your average European ? i don't know how too the best i've seen is somolian level colouring
Just ask Michael Jackson!

I also wanted to add generally Negroid traits are called primitive by anthropologists areas where they rely more on hunting and gathering typically retain this kind of a trait.

Meanwhile for Most asians and Europeans a well orthoganthic profile should have been the norm however with east asians and other asian's they were retarded enough to breed with denisovan and also select traits which increased there spatial IQ but overall flattened the face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Bro no
Theres a rhino procedure that stretches the nose soft tissue at the tip to give projection View attachment 616701View attachment 616703
recession

This bitch is mixed my son jfl just look @ her hair.

Negroes tend to look more ape like because of recessed chin and prognathism

954CB7EA 6910 461D 86FD 0DE5411E5656
FEA8E703 680F 4CEE 965D 673430E08D33
6905D8C5 DDC8 4364 AA81 4DC5030C0466

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SubhumanCurrycel and Alexanderr
Negroid skull's biggest falio is mouth. Without protruding philtrum they look really good. the military guy in @moggingmachine old avi looks really good

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and SubhumanCurrycel
Negroid skull's biggest falio is mouth. Without protruding philtrum they look really good. the military guy in @moggingmachine old avi looks really good

I personally think for SSA at least it's the bulging jaw look

You only need a filler or cartilage graft for the nose bridge, and I agree its the best looksmax for Black men (Asian men too actually).

10 1055 b 004 140249 c021 f004

dorsal-aug-2.jpg

Male-Rhinoplasty-3-Before-After-Azizzadeh-Beverly-Hills.jpg

087aa0dc1626f50ea89f47fd97e1f188.jpg

691708957a9d77866dae1c4a094c2d91.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, thecel and reptiles

View attachment 616727View attachment 616728View attachment 616731

View attachment 616727View attachment 616728View attachment 616731
7920145E 4B5C 46E1 819F 84AE351EEB38
061F72C5 F0B5 4D6B 8139 E5E58C643CF7
Shitty morph but i only lengthened nose

military guy? cant remember

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
could you do one for egyptians/arab pheno

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj