Here is why women over 25 that are single and party with chad are the real losers

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Women age 25 used to fucking hot guys in their prime and not ltring - what happens??

Their standards are skyrocketed and desensitised to only chadlites/chads. They also want to settle now so expect dates and an ltr.

Meanwhile their looks have already declined significantly.

These women are the most hypergamous .

Isn’t it funny that the girls with the lowest value expect the most? You see this often with single mums.

A single mum will expect a guy to have everything. Whereas a hot foid with no kids just wants to fuck. A single mum will expect jestering and dates etc.

The prime 18 - 21 year olds??

Well they’re still young, naive and hot. As a result they are way more attractive than roasties, have lower standards and do not expect jestermaxxing or dates etc.

Or simply put:

Women age 25 or over: ‘I want a hot guy with a house, good job, his shit together!!!’

Women 18-21 : ‘I just want to have fun and fuck’

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Fishy, NotoriousLoser and 4 others
It depends on the guy how girls act

They will hold off sex from a guy they see as betabux or relationship material and give free sex to chad

Every girl does this

• +1
Reactions: greywind, socialcel and BeanletMogger
They will hold off sex from a guy they see as betabux or relationship material and give free sex to chad

Every girl does this
So they don’t want relationships with chad then? Is that what you just said?

So they don’t want relationships with chad then? Is that what you just said?
They do depending on the chad but usually they can tell the difference from a fuckboy or a person who wanna date them

If he’s a rich chad that’s why I said betabux and relationship material

If the chad is relationship material they might also hold off sex from him

Girls over 20 start to care more and more about wealth

If he’s a rich chad that’s why I said betabux and relationship material
99% of girls are never fucking a rich chad that’s ig and OF models only

• +1
Reactions: greywind, standardcel and Deleted member 48689
If the chad is relationship material they might also hold off sex from him

Girls over 20 start to care more and more about wealth
Cope in the UK and US women make just as much as men now and have just as good jobs.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Patient A and Deleted member 48689
Cope in the UK and US women make just as much as men now and have just as good jobs.
Why would they wanna work when the betabux will happily do it for them

Most women use thir work money to buy clothes and bags while their man pays the important shit

IMG 6037

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, try2beme and WishIwasChico
Ok now take your meds

Women age 25 used to fucking hot guys in their prime and not ltring - what happens??

Their standards are skyrocketed and desensitised to only chadlites/chads. They also want to settle now so expect dates and an ltr.

Meanwhile their looks have already declined significantly.

These women are the most hypergamous .

Isn’t it funny that the girls with the lowest value expect the most? You see this often with single mums.

A single mum will expect a guy to have everything. Whereas a hot foid with no kids just wants to fuck. A single mum will expect jestering and dates etc.

The prime 18 - 21 year olds??

Well they’re still young, naive and hot. As a result they are way more attractive than roasties, have lower standards and do not expect jestermaxxing or dates etc.

Or simply put:

Women age 25 or over: ‘I want a hot guy with a house, good job, his shit together!!!’

Women 18-21 : ‘I just want to have fun and fuck’
Any looks level?

true i've found educated 25-29 women being the hardest to fuck.

they usually had a long LTR with a Normie ( guy usually in the LTN to low MTN range) that ended up cucked by a passing Chadlite/ Chad

he won't commit but he managed to convinced her that she can still LTR another hot guy so she dumped her Normie BF
and then expects anything less than a strong HTN .

she will party a lot, swipe on tinder and ride the Chad Cock carousel the most during those years , while keeping an army of orbiters around her .

orbiters are important as they so she give her regular ego boost and confidence that she can land a Chad as LTR, after being
dumped again and again.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Primalsplit and Xangsane
true i've found educated 25-29 women being the hardest to fuck.

they usually had a long LTR with a Normie ( guy usually in the LTN to low MTN range) that ended up cucked by a passing Chadlite/ Chad

he won't commit but he managed to convinced her that she can still LTR another hot guy so she dumped her Normie BF
and then expects anything less than a strong HTN .

she will party a lot, swipe on tinder and ride the Chad Cock carousel the most during those years , while keeping an army of orbiters around her .

orbiters are important as they so she give her regular ego boost and confidence that she can land a Chad as LTR, after being
dumped again and again.
and are these foids successful in getting a chad LTR? What looks level are they?

25 is pushing it. 23 at most

and are these foids successful in getting a chad LTR? What looks level are they?
your typical slim, decent body, strong MTB to low HTB . she usually was much better looking than her "just be first" Normie boyfriend.

No most of them remain "single" after their breakup, posting ever more pics of travel on Instagram, going on holydays with her female friends, getting paid drinks or gifts by orbiters.

but we all know she can get Chadlites ONS every weeks or month.

they always give me fake IOIs ( eye contact, smile, laugh , touching arm ) and pretend i have a chance hitting them up when i meet them first as an outlier ( cashier, bar, club ).

But i don't even bother now as I know they will reject me if i make any bold attempt asking her out ( happens all the time). They are just hitting on me because they want to boost their ego and get me as another orbiter. fuck them.

I'm 4.25 PSL and strong MTN at most, above average bone mass but need bimax. i know i can only get overweight girls or 40+ women single moms in 2024 . these low tier women usually ask me straight to their places overnight.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
your typical slim, decent body, strong MTB to low HTB . she usually was much better looking than her "just be first" Normie boyfriend.

No most of them remain "single" after their breakup, posting ever more pics of travel on Instagram, going on holydays with her female friends, getting paid drinks or gifts by orbiters.

they always give me fake IOIs ( eye contact, smile, laugh , touching arm ) and pretend i have a chance hitting them up when i meet them first as an outlier ( cashier, bar, club ).

But i don't even bother now as I know they will reject me if i make any bold attempt asking her out ( happens all the time). They are just hitting on me because they want to boost their ego and get me as another orbiter. fuck them.

I'm 4.25 PSL and strong MTN at most, above average bone mass but need bimax. i know i can only get overweight girls or 40+ women single moms in 2024 . these low tier women usually ask me straight to their places overnight.
Who is an example you'd consider strong MTB to low HTB and what race were these foids?
How come they couldn't LTR their looksmatch?

And these foids feel entitled to at least HTN only for LTR but they won't commit to them? Who do they commit to then?

story of every modern white toilet

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

Who is an example you'd consider strong MTB to low HTB and what race were these foids?
How come they couldn't LTR their looksmatch?

And these foids feel entitled to at least HTN only for LTR but they won't commit to them? Who do they commit to then?
Shrub
Moroccan girl
Mdz
girl on the left of course, mexican

Bcy
french / italian girl

they all dated LTN-MTNs before dumped them at 25 . They were the ' just be first ' meme , now they became CHAD only suddenly.

looks at the first girl's boyfriend, LTN close to subhuman tier in candid now , he's a french bronze medal athlete in the 10 Km run european championship of 2022. he has been dumped 4 months before gaining his medal and he 's a future Medic.

Chrub
277130491 377200071079345 162981386272251384 n

• +1
View attachment 2834211 Moroccan girl View attachment 2834215 girl on the left of course, mexican

View attachment 2834234 french / italian girl

they all dated LTN-MTNs before dumped them at 25 . They were the ' just be first ' meme , now they became CHAD only suddenly.

looks at the first girl's boyfriend, LTN close to subhuman tier in candid now , he's a french bronze medal athlete in the 10 Km run european championship of 2022. he has been dumped 4 months before gaining his medal and he 's a future Medic.

View attachment 2834248 View attachment 2834250
I wonder why they feel entitled to chad. and who does chad actually go for if not these foids?
Can't believe these bitches feel entitled to them just because they dress decently (but show skin), fakeup, travel, and have a degree
that's 90% of foids these days

I think it is the post 2020 COVID lockdown hypergamy effect :

- OLD becoming trendy

- 80 % of males of your town have a profile on TINDER , they all find out creating an account there is a "good idea"

- OLD stop being ashamed, girls don't even go out to bar or club getting annoyed by MTNs

- girls realizing their true value ( these girls have literaly infinite SMV, have made a beckyfish account on Tinder and got dozens of Chadlites / strong HTNs simping for them )

- they know they are still young enough to make Chad commit , try everything to give him easy sex and good sex skills so they outperform their female competition . if failed they can still choose their betabux among 20 000 men at 33 JFL .

- they still keep Orbiters in their social circle , but stop giving them any chance , aka LTR with a NT Normie like in 2015-2016. still manage to get loads of validation , attention despite not giving them sex.

- Tinder is 80% male / female ratio, but female stay for a short span of time ( max 2-3 weeks ) before deleting account because Chad answer fast. So it is more like 40% male to female ratio which is INSANE and has a huge impact on hypergamy

- My 199cm tall Chadlite friend get laid 4 times / week with one different girl, has 20-30 girls on rotation per year.

- 1/2 2015 LTR become breakups initiated by females mostly, and the Normies still in LTR get pity sex and need to betabuxx hard.

- Girls are no longer ashamed of being "single" , can settle at 35 if at all. so looks comes first.

- Chad don't reject them , he must compete against other Chads on OLD and can offer commitment for a few months . because he can still get some dry spells ( for like a month ) .

- Males getting thirstier and thirstier, Chad has LOW STANDARD he would be happy LTR a 25 MTBs like the ones above. doesn't care about LTR a costly HTB or stacylite.

• +1
quality post

I think it is the post 2020 COVID lockdown hypergamy effect :

- OLD becoming trendy

- 80 % of males of your town have a profile on TINDER , they all find out creating an account there is a "good idea"

- OLD stop being ashamed, girls don't even go out to bar or club getting annoyed by MTNs

- girls realizing their true value ( these girls have literaly infinite SMV, have made a beckyfish account on Tinder and got dozens of Chadlites / strong HTNs simping for them )

- they know they are still young enough to make Chad commit , try everything to give him easy sex and good sex skills so they outperform their female competition . if failed they can still choose their betabux among 20 000 men at 33 JFL .

- they still keep Orbiters in their social circle , but stop giving them any chance , aka LTR with a NT Normie like in 2015-2016. still manage to get loads of validation , attention despite not giving them sex.

- Tinder is 80% male / female ratio, but female stay for a short span of time ( max 2-3 weeks ) before deleting account because Chad answer fast. So it is more like 40% male to female ratio which is INSANE and has a huge impact on hypergamy

- My 199cm tall Chadlite friend get laid 4 times / week with one different girl, has 20-30 girls on rotation per year.

- 1/2 2015 LTR become breakups initiated by females mostly, and the Normies still in LTR get pity sex and need to betabuxx hard.

- Girls are no longer ashamed of being "single" , can settle at 35 if at all. so looks comes first.

- Chad don't reject them , he must compete against other Chads on OLD and can offer commitment for a few months . because he can still get some dry spells ( for like a month ) .

- Males getting thirstier and thirstier, Chad has LOW STANDARD he would be happy LTR a 25 MTBs like the ones above. doesn't care about LTR a costly HTB or stacylite.
Doesn’t your chadlite friend want to settle? What archetype?
And what looks level are they

he's 5 PSL facially but 200cm so chadlite IRL. he's a white passing Nafri.
he won't settle because he were incel until 24 and he's 28 now. he was retarded and wore glasses all the time + was in stemcel studies.

MTBs for most , some HTBs.

He's bluepilled as fuck he told us " i fuck 3 girls this week and about to meetup 1 or 2 more this weekend, why don't you manage to get at least one FwB " we were on thursday night out , JFL .

Last edited:
  • +1
he won't settle because he were incel until 24 and he's 28 now. he was retarded and wore glasses all the time + was in stemcel studies.

He's bluepilled as fuck he told us " i fuck 3 girls this week and about to meetup 1 or 2 more this weekend, why don't you manage to get at least one FwB " we were on thursday night out , JFL .
Let me guess
Sheboons and browns want him because “he’s ethnic tee hee”?

By white passing do you mean blond

no white nose eyes like oussama guessoum.

• +1
no it s white beckies mostly

How do ethnic girls react, or he doesn’t want them?
he doesn't want them . plus he is very white passing even when he talk with his accent he doesn't sound ethnic.

he doesn't want them . plus he is very white passing even when he talk with his accent he doesn't sound ethnic.
Like how do ethnic foids react when he doesn’t want them
I bet they get upset