Here’s my problem with the Blackpill

Is too much imo.

The fact is that looks are only the tip of the iceberg, there’s the ethnic pill, dickpill, location pill, height pill, hair pill, body pill…

Like it’s a never ending cycle of fucking dispair, and the fact is that if any of you meet a real life chad you will ALWAYS find a way to tell him that it’s over:

You’re 6’1 instead of 6’4? over.
You’re 6x4.5 instead of 8x6? over.
Your eyes are A30 instead of A10? over.

Idk if it’s me that i’m coping because this place rotted my brain so fucking much it doesn’t even make sense, but i believe it’s you pieces of shit that know how you will never amount to anything so you spend your time bringing down others.

The fact is that you autists think the goal and end of life comes with sex and that’s not true.

you think the only thing that matters is to be able to put your dick inside some dirty ugly whore that would give it away to anyone anyway.

or maybe “muh virgin stacy”, bro…be for fucking real. Even if you managed to take her virginity, what tells you she loves you or genuinely care for you? What tells you she doesn’t think she can get better in the back of her head?

See? and this the type of thing that cross your mind as a rotted autistic child.

Why not just live your fucking life and be happy and grateful for what you got you ugly piece of utter shit. Instead of spending your whole useless day in here insulting and gaslighting other literal children into suicide.

I really cannot deal with this deluded nonsense man, holy shit.

Some users are still sane after even years of being here, but hell…most of you need to take a deep look in the mirror and understand that bringing others down is unless and won’t affect your life in anyway.

I’m out bro
i completely agree but its just a site it doesnt matter what these autistic niggers think at the end of the day you know better

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
This fucking schizos made my brain rot to the point i was fucking a whore and i was analyzing her face and bone structure and i got soft because i couldn’t focus on the moment.

holy that's some Psl Autist shit.
I find myself analyzing people's faces too sometimes and it just hurts my social interactions tbh.

• +1
I see so many blackpill exceptions irl it makes me question if we are all just deluding ourselves everyday but then some user posts ragebait and I get right back on track
Yup, but just look into it and you will be proven wrong, some ugly fucking recessed 5’5 fag has a staceylite gf, and i didnt believe it so i asked if theyve ever fucked in their whole 5 month relationship and he said no, i also always see her legit talking to some 6’3 HTN and walking with him

INDEED ONCE CHAD HAS RAMMED HIS GIRTHY BUNKER BUSTER INTO YOUR FUTURE WIFE HER DOPAMINE RECEPTORS CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED BY A NORMIE MICRO COCK CHADS COCK IS LIKE HEROIN AND YOU CAN NEVER COMPETE

• +1
Is too much imo.

The fact is that looks are only the tip of the iceberg, there’s the ethnic pill, dickpill, location pill, height pill, hair pill, body pill…

Like it’s a never ending cycle of fucking dispair, and the fact is that if any of you meet a real life chad you will ALWAYS find a way to tell him that it’s over:

Idk if it’s me that i’m coping because this place rotted my brain so fucking much it doesn’t even make sense, but i believe it’s you pieces of shit that know how you will never amount to anything so you spend your time bringing down others.

The fact is that you autists think the goal and end of life comes with sex and that’s not true.

you think the only thing that matters is to be able to put your dick inside some dirty ugly whore that would give it away to anyone anyway.

or maybe “muh virgin stacy”, bro…be for fucking real. Even if you managed to take her virginity, what tells you she loves you or genuinely care for you? What tells you she doesn’t think she can get better in the back of her head?

See? and this the type of thing that cross your mind as a rotted autistic child.

Why not just live your fucking life and be happy and grateful for what you got you ugly piece of utter shit. Instead of spending your whole useless day in here insulting and gaslighting other literal children into suicide.

Some users are still sane after even years of being here, but hell…most of you need to take a deep look in the mirror and understand that bringing others down is unless and won’t affect your life in anyway.

I’m out bro
Took you 15,000 posts, huh?

.org is abused Dalit mental ward based on strawman unreplicated studies.

Reddit-level intellectualism from mostly young people with no life experience.

The problem is all the lies and gaslighting in the mainstream, that makes this place seem more real/true than it actually is.

• +1
INDEED ONCE CHAD HAS RAMMED HIS GIRTHY BUNKER BUSTER INTO YOUR FUTURE WIFE HER DOPAMINE RECEPTORS CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED BY A NORMIE MICRO COCK CHADS COCK IS LIKE HEROIN AND YOU CAN NEVER COMPETE
Keep your cuck fantasies for yourself

Because most of us have other issues rather than just looks and stuff. At least pre tiktok invasión users

• +1
Is too much imo.

I’m out bro
6x4.5-4.75 is my dick lol. But yeah bro ima spend $300k USD for 6 surgeries but then have small dick its over

• So Sad
Is too much imo.

I’m out bro

Attachments

• OIG2 (1).jpg
    OIG2 (1).jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Dalit ramblings dnrd

• WTF