hey guys

A

AstroSky

Banned
What kind of content do you guys wanna see from me? got any suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You hanging from a stool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Autist, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
Make a video about your opinions on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

• +1
Reactions: Autist
How to gaymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Autist, AstroSky, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
listen here. I was being serious. Stop being a toxic piece of shit. You annoy the fuck out of me and probably envy me. Wouldn't doubt it. even if you did not you are still a piece of shit to me with out any cause other than "im a faggot" yeah i fuck a dude. so fucking what. Also fucked women. probably more than your greasy cock could ever hope for. Lets banter. Or lets be friends.
Absolutely I'm jealous of you,you're taking everything I worked for muthafucka,imma fight you're fucking ass,

I don't care that you fuck guys,I care that you live an infinitely better life than me simply because of face,yet act like it's because of you're hard work or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Ropemaxing, Bluepill and 2 others
listen here. I was being serious. Stop being a toxic piece of shit. You annoy the fuck out of me and probably envy me. Wouldn't doubt it. even if you did not you are still a piece of shit to me with out any cause other than "im a faggot" yeah i fuck a dude. so fucking what. Also fucked women. probably more than your greasy cock could ever hope for. Lets banter. Or lets be friends.
Absolutely I'm jealous of you,you're taking everything I worked for muthafucka,imma fight you're fucking ass,

I don't care that you fuck guys,I care that you live an infinitely better life than me simply because of face,yet act like it's because of you're hard work or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, Autist, Ropemaxing and 3 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and RichardSpencel
What are the things you really care about
Hobbies, mundane stuff, random things
You can share that

I will agree with @RichardSpencel that some looksmaxxing tutorials are BS. Just like that Brett maverick Chad telling people how to become hot jfl.
I would like maybe a series where you talk about different types of surgeries. Like “if you have a recessed chin here is an implant you can get from eppley” or “if you have bad lower eyelids here’s some surgery options for you like canthoplexy”.

Last edited:
i agree people need to stop being lied to. I always claim mewing is hard and everything i talk about is ON YOU. that its not proven and very fringe stuff. Im probably the only person besides looksmax who is upfront with my advice. yeah it makes what i talk about seem less likely to provide results but honesty is the best way to do things.

I will agree with @RichardSpencel that some looksmaxxing tutorials are BS. Just like that Brett maverick Chad telling people how to become hot jfl.
I would like maybe a series where you talk about different types of surgeries. Like “if you have a recessed chin here is an implant you can get from eppley” or “if you have bad lower eyelids here’s some surgery options for you like canthoplexy”.

Brett is litterally top tier scam artist got 400k incels suscribers promoting stuff that will NEVER work for them , normies are soo gullibles

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist