Hgh is just an overhyped shit ped that isn't worth it

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
That's really what hgh is
If taken after puberty is cope for any sort of bone growth but muh I'll get jaw growth :soy: , no you won't and even if you did it will look horrendous + the nose and ear enlargement + the heart enlargement and almost becoming pre diabetic

Works only in puberty when you are fuckin 14 how can a 14 year old little faggot get the money for hgh at $1k coz I'm pretty sure no parent would allow their kids to do so

Look for alternatives rather
Heightmaxxing : if in puberty just hgh max naturally and if not then LL or microfractures and anavar too can be a way to grow .

Framemaxxing : blast roids and spam lateral raises also focussing on the lats as hgh takes 6 months to kick in and would give 10x inferior results to roids

Facemaxxing : LOL at facemaxxing through gh just leanmax and get surgeries

Tldr; it's over if you use hgh stop coping and wasting your money unless in puberty and do shit that works .

@weebcel @Splinter901 @Dystopian @MTMM

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, med, john788 and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If taken after puberty is cope for any sort of bone growth but muh I'll get jaw growth :soy: , no you won't and even if you did it will look horrendous + the nose and ear enlargement + the heart enlargement and almost becoming pre diabetic

Works only in puberty when you are fuckin 14 how can a 14 year old little faggot get the money for hgh at $1k coz I'm pretty sure no parent would allow their kids to do so

Heightmaxxing : if in puberty just hgh max naturally and if not then LL or microfractures and anavar too can be a way to grow .

Framemaxxing : blast roids and spam lateral raises also focussing on the lats as hgh takes 6 months to kick in and would give 10x inferior results to roids

Tldr; it's over if you use hgh stop coping and wasting your money unless in puberty and do shit that works .

Rad140 is the way

• Hmm...
yep, HGH is cope and will give horse face and fat nose, not worth it for extra 2-3cm height

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 24712, rooman and 2 others

Acromegaly serves as empirical evidence supporting the correlation between human growth hormone and the process of bone ossification in adults. Additionally, Chinese HGH is dirt cheap, so no money is wasted.

• +1
Reactions: Descender, rooman, Van and 1 other person
The copium is strong in this one.

Even 2-3cm can make or break a man's SMV, hgh is the key to that 2-3 cm.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, datboijj, rooman and 3 others
im on hgh and no horse face so fuck off

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, rooman, weebcel and 1 other person
MK677 + CJC 1295 + Aromasin stack seems to be the most realistic prospect for teenagers to maximise their development. Along with blood work and an intelligent diet.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Mewton and MaestheticMaso
how is it going m8, horse face is meme, although enlarged nose is a thing, i have experienced it myself, nothing too exagerated tho

MK677 + CJC 1295 + Aromasin stack seems to be the most realistic prospect for teenagers to maximise their development. Along with blood work and an intelligent diet.
CJC is as expensive as HGH now sadly

Lmao no it isn’t are u a fucking retard?
Dumb fuck go look at the prices. I’m talking about genuine CJC, not some gutter trash fake shit.

Dumb fuck go look at the prices. I’m talking about genuine CJC, not some gutter trash fake shit.
Plus you need Mk-677 as well to make use of it. Combine that and it’s close to HGH price.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
this post is unbelievably dumb, lol

Well, according to you, at 14 is puberty and it can work, but does it really work with someone who is 15, 16 or even 18?

Well, according to you, at 14 is puberty and it can work, but does it really work with someone who is 15, 16 or even 18?
It would work at 30 if your growth plates were somehow still open.

• +1
Reactions: MUSTYCOPER
I wonder why so many people on this forum have this perspective. After countless hours of research on these hormones and compounds, and hundreds of studies and threads read on them, supporting their use, they all believe it's cope after a year. But HGH is overhyped after puberty for the most part unless you can get blood work with it.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
  • Woah
Diabetes is a legit concern but I still have to see heart enlargement issues on HGH, it mostly happens on gear

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and 5.5psl
The copium is strong in this one.

Even 2-3cm can make or break a man's SMV, hgh is the key to that 2-3 cm.
okay but would you rather be 180cm and HTN face or 183cm and MTN face, cause I know which one I'd prefer
"I did it and didn't experience the side effect yet so it doesn't exist"
this post is unbelievably dumb, lol
you're unbelievably retarded
It would work at 30 if your growth plates were somehow still open.
irrelevant since only people who this applies to are people that have 0 testosterone who are already fucked over mentally by 0 test 0 estrogen
I wonder why so many people on this forum have this perspective. After countless hours of research on these hormones and compounds, and hundreds of studies and threads read on them, supporting their use, they all believe it's cope after a year. But HGH is overhyped after puberty for the most part unless you can get blood work with it.
they call themselves "blackpilled" but they think they can get 3+ inches after 15 despite studies showing cynical results, copers just wanna cope
Big nose big dick
big nose lower PSL, this is just oofy doofy cope
Diabetes is a legit concern but I still have to see heart enlargement issues on HGH, it mostly happens on gear
the main concern would be the nasal base enlargement and midface growth, yeah also diabetes

• +1
Reactions: rooman and 5.5psl
the main concern would be the nasal base enlargement and midface growth, yeah also diabetes
I think midface growth shouldn't be a big concern if you're past puberty

You can avoid diabetes by not eating sugar and monitoring your blood glucose level

And for nasal base there is always rhino

• +1
Reactions: rooman and 5.5psl
I think midface growth shouldn't be a big concern if you're past puberty
I don't know why people are so sure they won't experience midface growth if they're "past puberty", there was a man who had a growth hormone tumour in his 20s, started off as a dwarf with small midface and ended up having an ogre skull with long midface.
You can avoid diabetes by not eating sugar and monitoring your blood glucose level

And for nasal base there is always rhino
yeah berberine should counter diabetes, but rhino recovery is very long and most people aren't actually going to get it, they just mentally masturbate to the idea of surgery on here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747, 5.5psl and BoredPrince
I don't know why people are so sure they won't experience midface growth if they're "past puberty", there was a man who had a growth hormone tumour in his 20s, started off as a dwarf with small midface and ended up having an ogre skull with long midface.

yeah berberine should counter diabetes, but rhino recovery is very long and most people aren't actually going to get it, they just mentally masturbate to the idea of surgery on here
Diabetes isn't really a big concern of mine and I need rhino anyway

For the midface growth I plan to heightmax for 6 months only, if I notice growth I can easily stop

Besides there's always micro fractures method

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and 5.5psl
okay but would you rather be 180cm and HTN face or 183cm and MTN face, cause I know which one I'd prefer

irrelevant since only people who this applies to are people that have 0 testosterone who are already fucked over mentally by 0 test 0 estrogen

they call themselves "blackpilled" but they think they can get 3+ inches after 15 despite studies showing cynical results, copers just wanna cope

HGH dosen't make your face go from HTN to MTN. The differences it makes are so minute it wont affect your smv at all

• +1
"HGH when your growth plates are open? That doesn't work, it's overhyped shit! Just wait until your growth plates are closed, then create microfractures and take anavar!!"

LOL. Are you even listening to yourself? Absolutely insane.

Mf why is it always idiots like you trying to debunk shit? You've never injected HGH and yet you talk like you're some kind of endocrinologist. You're just projecting your inability to accept that you will remain the same height your whole life

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and shortcel88

Also you have clearly not read the studies so don't try to act smart

coz I'm pretty sure no parent would allow their kids to do so
meanwhile motherfuckers from chads.org will blast their kids HGH from the age of 7 and tell them it's vaccination JFL

how is it going m8, horse face is meme, although enlarged nose is a thing, i have experienced it myself, nothing too exagerated tho
I have not been on long enough to tell but my fingers got longer and thicker also my chin grew forward might be due to puberty so cant really pin that on HGH

Guys i dont know if this guy is high iq can sm1 explain

HGH dosen't make your face go from HTN to MTN. The differences it makes are so minute it wont affect your smv at all
having a wide alar base will definitely make you drop 1 point, that isn't even also considering the fact that it could ogre your midface which would drop it even more, you're retarded
Mf why is it always idiots like you trying to debunk shit? You've never injected HGH and yet you talk like you're some kind of endocrinologist. You're just projecting your inability to accept that you will remain the same height your whole life
I don't you bro science and wishful thinking like you, you WANT HGH to be some miracle drug like you describe it so you can cope that you'll grow 3+ inches when the reality is you'll grow 2cm at most. If you look at the studies you'll see that HGH is not that effective on people that don't have HGH deficiency, stop being delusional i'm getting second hand embarrassment
Also you have clearly not read the studies so don't try to act smart
children are on it for 6.6 years, and started it younger than you are, and still increase and height was negligible, accept the truth

I don't you bro science and wishful thinking like you, you WANT HGH to be some miracle drug like you describe it so you can cope that you'll grow 3+ inches when the reality is you'll grow 2cm at most. If you look at the studies you'll see that HGH is not that effective on people that don't have HGH deficiency, stop being delusional i'm getting second hand embarrassment

children are on it for 6.6 years, and started it younger than you are, and still increase and height was negligible, accept the truth
having a wide alar base will definitely make you drop 1 point, that isn't even also considering the fact that it could ogre your midface which would drop it even more, you're retarded

Again you don't know what you're talking about. First off Im not saying It's a miracle drug but if we look at exceptionally tall people they all have one thing in common and that is abnormal amounts of HGH. So you can't say that HGH isn't effective. It's what makes tall people tall. We have all the studies in the world on short stature individuals suggesting that they can grow up to 3 inches on HGH. If you look at aromatase deficient people you will see that they don't stop growing their whole life. So what is there to suggest that you cant grow past a certain point if your growth plates aren't fused and you have the building block for height.

It's a slow process of 1-2 years but you can't say that 6 years on HGH results were negligible. For reference this study conducted in 19 months shows 2.2 inches increase from predicted height
Tbh you're delusional if you think you can't grow from HGH so I wont be trying to convince you otherwise

Again you don't know what you're talking about. First off Im not saying It's a miracle drug but if we look at exceptionally tall people they all have one thing in common and that is abnormal amounts of HGH.
It doesn't matter, because those people have inhuman amounts of HGH, hence why their lifespans are all so short, but "regular" tall people do not have high amounts of HGH, just tall genetics and possibly high sensitivity to bone growth from GH
We have all the studies in the world on short stature individuals suggesting that they can grow up to 3 inches on HGH.
that's for people with growth hormone deficiencies, people with idiopathic short stature (short because of no particular reason) then the amount they grow from HGH is very minimal, it's important to focus on these people rather than ones with growth hormone deficiencies because chances are that if you are average height you are not deficient
If you look at aromatase deficient people you will see that they don't stop growing their whole life. So what is there to suggest that you cant grow past a certain point if your growth plates aren't fused and you have the building block for height.
extremely irrelevant, this is because of lack of estrogen it has nothing to do with GH lmao
For reference this study conducted in 19 months shows 2.2 inches increase from predicted height
what a retard haha this study literally says they are GH deficient, so of course the results are going to be more significant

Last edited:
Hgh is really powerful and can definitely do what people say it does. You'll get huge on that chit

• Hmm...
It doesn't matter, because those people have inhuman amounts of HGH, hence why their lifespans are all so short, but "regular" tall people do not have high amounts of HGH, just tall genetics and possibly high sensitivity to bone growth from GH

that's for people with growth hormone deficiencies, people with idiopathic short stature (short because of no particular reason) then the amount they grow from HGH is very minimal, it's important to focus on these people rather than ones with growth hormone deficiencies because chances are that if you are average height you are not deficient

extremely irrelevant, this is because of lack of estrogen it has nothing to do with GH lmao

what a retard haha this study literally says they are GH deficient, so of course the results are going to be more significant
your retarded. There’s studies with kids with ISS who used both an AI and Hgh and grow 6.6-8cm. Retard lmao. Nobody heightmaxes with just HGH. Fucking autistic cunt. Kill yourself Jesus

• Hmm...
your retarded. There’s studies with kids with ISS who used both an AI and Hgh and grow 6.6-8cm. Retard lmao. Nobody heightmaxes with just HGH. Fucking autistic cunt. Kill yourself Jesus
and they used it for 6.6 years, starting from age 11, so they used it for longer than anyone here will or can afford, while also using it younger than anyone here, so who's the real retard here?

and they used it for 6.6 years, starting from age 11, so they used it for longer than anyone here will or can afford, while also using it younger than anyone here, so who's the real retard here?
Lmao, what a cope this is. No retard. They used it at Bone age 15 and still managed 6.6 cm of growth. Also 5/8 of the kids had closed plates in the wrist and still had results of NET 4cm. How about you do some research before spouting bullshit you illiterate trash can. Once again commit suicide. Your life isn’t worth living

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
Lmao, what a cope this is. No retard. They used it at Bone age 15 and still managed 6.6 cm of growth. Also 5/8 of the kids had closed plates in the wrist and still had results of NET 4cm. How about you do some research before spouting bullshit you illiterate trash can. Once again commit suicide. Your life isn’t worth living

post rep ratio aligns with your IQ, I expect nothing less GrAYcel

Lmao, what a cope this is. No retard. They used it at Bone age 15 and still managed 6.6 cm of growth. Also 5/8 kid had closed plates in the worst and still had results of NET 4cm. How about you do some research before spouting bullshit you illiterate trash can. Once again commit suicide. Your life isn’t worth living
Do u think In your small little brain this shit is based off fantasy? The youngest bone age in one of the studies was 14. Not to mention Lux grew 3 inches with a bone age of 17 and 18 blasting Hgh for 2 years and Letz. Seriously you need to Kill yourself before you end up ruining some teenagers life because you fear monger this shit. Seriously do it before u really hurt someone loser. Delete your posts

View attachment 2313607
post rep ratio aligns with your IQ, I expect nothing less GrAYcel
Lmao, maybe because I don't sit on my ass all day staring at forums. Go read up on some pubmed before u let some dog shit spew out of that subhuman mouth of yours