Hgh is just an overhyped shit ped that isn't worth it

Do u think In your small little brain this shit is based off fantasy? The youngest bone age in one of the studies was 14. Not to mention Lux grew 3 inches with a bone age of 17 and 18 blasting Hgh for 2 years and Letz. Seriously you need to Kill yourself before you end up ruining some teenagers life because you fear monger this shit. Seriously do it before u really hurt someone loser. Delete your posts
holy shit stop @ing me you faggot
Lmao, maybe because I don't sit on my ass all day staring at forums. Go read up on some pubmed before u let some dog shit spew out of that subhuman mouth of yours
I am chadlite
Also this isn't 2010 anymore. You can get Anonosome for $350 100IU which is high quality shit.
you're unironically retarded, kys

The copium is strong in this one.

Even 2-3cm can make or break a man's SMV, hgh is the key to that 2-3 cm.
You never had a chance if u need to take HGH for 2-3 cm of height growth

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
yep, HGH is cope and will give horse face and fat nose, not worth it for extra 2-3cm height
Why not just wear lifts instead of taking a bs roid that can hurt your facial asthetics? I think the ppl that do this already know facially it’s over for them so only way to cope is sizemaxxing and ogremaxxing

• +1
Why not just wear lifts instead of taking a bs roid that can hurt your facial asthetics? I think the ppl that do this already know facially it’s over for them so only way to cope is sizemaxxing and ogremaxxing
yeah they unironically think 2-3cm is going to get them out of inceldom, it isn't gonna do shit for them, the difference in height will barely be noticeable, and if they ARE a hyper responder and manage to get good height out of it, then their midface will grow to deformed levels

• +1
Reactions: hizzy and tombradylover
yeah they unironically think 2-3cm is going to get them out of inceldom, it isn't gonna do shit for them, the difference in height will barely be noticeable, and if they ARE a hyper responder and manage to get good height out of it, then their midface will grow to deformed levels
High risk low reward shit. Boggles my mind why kids do this to themselves. Only way it makes sense is if ur making up for not having facial aesthetics already otherwise wtf

• +1
That's really what hgh is
If taken after puberty is cope for any sort of bone growth but muh I'll get jaw growth :soy: , no you won't and even if you did it will look horrendous + the nose and ear enlargement + the heart enlargement and almost becoming pre diabetic

Works only in puberty when you are fuckin 14 how can a 14 year old little faggot get the money for hgh at $1k coz I'm pretty sure no parent would allow their kids to do so

Look for alternatives rather
Heightmaxxing : if in puberty just hgh max naturally and if not then LL or microfractures and anavar too can be a way to grow .

Framemaxxing : blast roids and spam lateral raises also focussing on the lats as hgh takes 6 months to kick in and would give 10x inferior results to roids

Facemaxxing : LOL at facemaxxing through gh just leanmax and get surgeries

Tldr; it's over if you use hgh stop coping and wasting your money unless in puberty and do shit that works .

@weebcel @Splinter901 @Dystopian @MTMM
hgh is probably not cope (if taken at a *very* young age). friend irl was on hgh pre-puberty, and is now 5"11 at 15. He's asian, and both his parents are sub 5"9 jfl
im currently on hgh as well but the only upside so far is insane sleep and a sorta high appetite, feel like thats still placebo tho lmao

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
hgh is probably not cope (if taken at a *very* young age). friend irl was on hgh pre-puberty, and is now 5"11 at 15. He's asian, and both his parents are sub 5"9 jfl
im currently on hgh as well but the only upside so far is insane sleep and a sorta high appetite, feel like thats still placebo tho lmao
also, he does have an elongated midface now (so called horseface) so i think hgh negatively affected him, but he's not blackpilled at all & mouthbreathes often as well. Also has a fucking overbite. But based on anecdotal evidence hgh can very well give you a "horseface" if you are asian (prone to recessed maxilla) and mouthbreathe like a faggot. mewing (even if cope) is necessary to not further elongate midface if you're on hgh during/before puberty, solely because it helps raise your hyoid and wont further make your face droopy and create an even more elongated midface.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
how is it going m8, horse face is meme, although enlarged nose is a thing, i have experienced it myself, nothing too exagerated tho
its nose swelling. not growth. either way, the possibility of gaining 2-5cm makes the hgh worth so much, even with the risk of needing rhino after.

MK677 + CJC 1295 + Aromasin stack seems to be the most realistic prospect for teenagers to maximise their development. Along with blood work and an intelligent diet.
stop coping with mk and cjc, i did mk for 3 months and no results

• +1
Reactions: hizzy and 5.5psl
That's really what hgh is
If taken after puberty is cope for any sort of bone growth but muh I'll get jaw growth :soy: , no you won't and even if you did it will look horrendous + the nose and ear enlargement + the heart enlargement and almost becoming pre diabetic

Works only in puberty when you are fuckin 14 how can a 14 year old little faggot get the money for hgh at $1k coz I'm pretty sure no parent would allow their kids to do so

Look for alternatives rather
Heightmaxxing : if in puberty just hgh max naturally and if not then LL or microfractures and anavar too can be a way to grow .

Framemaxxing : blast roids and spam lateral raises also focussing on the lats as hgh takes 6 months to kick in and would give 10x inferior results to roids

Facemaxxing : LOL at facemaxxing through gh just leanmax and get surgeries

Tldr; it's over if you use hgh stop coping and wasting your money unless in puberty and do shit that works .

@weebcel @Splinter901 @Dystopian @MTMM
Jfl its a puberty heightmax it only works if your growth plates r still open your slow if you take it past 18

Also this isn't 2010 anymore. You can get Anonosome for $350 100IU which is high quality shit.
lmao my local dealer sells 10IU for 20 bucks. 30 for 45. one powder the other one pen. shits ez, ill make a post on it in 2-3 months after I do a small 2IU cycle for 2-3 cm. i also take anastrozole, growth plates open and just turned 17, shits gonna be nice. also, horseface wont occur if such short amount of time cruising and such little doses

lmao my local dealer sells 10IU for 20 bucks. 30 for 45. one powder the other one pen. shits ez, ill make a post on it in 2-3 months after I do a small 2IU cycle for 2-3 cm. i also take anastrozole, growth plates open and just turned 17, shits gonna be nice. also, horseface wont occur if such short amount of time cruising and such little doses
How old r u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27715
How old r u
17, wrote that. alr fine thats a lie im turning 17 in 2 months. i had my last spurt on april 28-june25th. i wrote my progress in my posts, 183 to 184.9. right when I started taking anastrozole (small dosages to not fuk brain up) it stopped, I think its kuz lower serotonin, lower e thus hgh got nerfed.

17, wrote that. alr fine thats a lie im turning 17 in 2 months. i had my last spurt on april 28-june25th. i wrote my progress in my posts, 183 to 184.9. right when I started taking anastrozole (small dosages to not fuk brain up) it stopped, I think its kuz lower serotonin, lower e thus hgh got nerfed.
Plates open?