High energy levels and fast recovery is so underrated

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
So fucking criminally underrated. I am able to workout my upper body 3x a week, do Muay Thai 3x, and swim 1-2x a week all while having no full rest day. Granted, if I don’t get enough sleep one day, I will skip Muay Thai because it’s in the morning.

But holy shit, I’m pushing my body and it feels so good. I scheduled myself to do swimming 4x a week, starting this week. The body is capable of so much. Just 4 weeks ago, I had to take nearly a week off when I hit the first time in more than a year because I was so sore. Now, I can do a laborious activity every day of the week.

Recovery, eating right (haven’t had sugar or shitty food in more than a month), sleep, and high energy levels is life changing. I’ve only been doing this shit for a month, but I feel good. Being young never felt so good. I’m not going to take it for granted.

If you haven’t started already, get a workout routine, eat healthy, get good sleep, do physical activity. 2020 is the year of the looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, stuckneworleans and Slayerino
That's crazy. How long have you been keeping up this routine? After kickboxing I'm dead and can't lift heavy the next day so i hit arms or cardio.

That's crazy. How long have you been keeping up this routine? After kickboxing I'm dead and can't lift heavy the next day so i hit arms or cardio.
~5 weeks now, started the 2nd week of Jan. How old are you? I’m 19 so it could be the age difference tbh.

~5 weeks now, started the 2nd week of Jan. How old are you? I’m 19 so it could be the age difference tbh.

I doubt you can keep this up for months as a natty if you keep at it intensely. But yes might be the age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
tales from the amphetamine shack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Griffith, DidntRead and 3 others
wow that's a lot of strenous activity. Given that ur getting adequate sleep, my only other advice is to always maintain a calorie surplus. Don't starve urself no matter what cuz u'll rob ur body of nutrients that are otherwise needed for purposes other than muscle recovery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
wow that's a lot of strenous activity. Given that ur getting adequate sleep, my only other advice is to always maintain a calorie surplus. Don't starve urself no matter what cuz u'll rob ur body of nutrients that are otherwise needed for purposes other than muscle recovery.
Indeed. The only negative is my eating schedule is extremely fucked. Legit just had McDonald’s bc I was hungry af and it’s 2am and I had dinner at 6pm and I threw half of it away because it’s hurting my stomach. Now I remember why I don’t eat that shit jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Indeed. The only negative is my eating schedule is extremely fucked. Legit just had McDonald’s bc I was hungry af and it’s 2am and I had dinner at 6pm and I threw half out it away because it’s hurting my stomach. Now I remember why I don’t eat that shit jfl.
4 months ago I was eating mcdonalds legit every other day and I truly felt disgusting inside and out. Never again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, stuckneworleans, Slayerino and 1 other person
your age op?