High estrogen with high testosterone is a mogger trait

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Primalsplit and R@m@
estrogen in moderation is essential

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, anitalooksmax, try2beme and 2 others
high*
but ofc it has to be lower than test or u get gynecomastia and become low t high e soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
optimally, inject 500mg testosterone enanthate and 499mg estrogen enanthate so estrogen is less than testosterone

If you have high testosterone you will almost always have high estrogen because of aromatization, it’s like a ratio, they both increase.
And high estrogen is not ideal really, sorry nigga 🤷🏿‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
High testosterone always mean high estrogen, but yeah it mogs, estrogen doesnt matter what differentiate men and women is testosterone

If you have high testosterone you will almost always have high estrogen because of aromatization, it’s like a ratio, they both increase.
And high estrogen is not ideal really, sorry nigga 🤷🏿‍♂️
High testosterone always mean high estrogen, but yeah it mogs, estrogen doesnt matter what differentiate men and women is testosterone
High T will always ruin you life

You will be a angry manlet with anger issues , also highly emotional like stupid womans

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
I have had a shit ton of hormones pumping through me because of enclo and its euphoria to me. Its like you just become dynamite incarnate

What do you define high T? supraphysiological levels or around 1000ng/dl?
+ 1000 / 1100

But it depends on many times, i would say "until you get the side effects of it"

+ 1000 / 1100

But it depends on many times, i would say "until you get the side effects of it"
lol ur actually retarded. like no joke. irl i would beat the shit out of you. do research before talking. what annoys me is you say bullshit and get people to believe it somehow.

lol ur actually retarded. like no joke. irl i would beat the shit out of you. do research before talking. what annoys me is you say bullshit and get people to believe it somehow.
Shut yaaa manlet ass up, the adults are now talking be silent

im fucking 189cm

High T will always ruin you life

You will be a angry manlet with anger issues , also highly emotional like stupid womans
High t ok you are 5'9.25 (high t hunter gatherer heigth) but you are naturally muscular with good frame, and you are agressive toward people who do no good to you, and you never beg you aslo have large testicles with big penis etc, any dismorphism is good to take

High t ok you are 5'9.25 (high t hunter gatherer heigth) but you are naturally muscular with good frame, and you are agressive toward people who do no good to you, and you never beg you aslo have large testicles with big penis etc, any dismorphism is good to take
High T don"t cause big dick

and you are agressive toward people who do no good to you, and you never beg you aslo have

No you are aggresive and emotional to everyone

High T don"t cause big dick

No you are aggresive and emotional to everyone
Pubertal and prenatal testosterone exposure is what make your dick grow a lot or not its 100% caused by androgenic effects

And no you are not emotional, you are low stress as fuck

Pubertal and prenatal testosterone exposure is what make your dick grow a lot or not its 100% caused by androgenic effects

And no you are not emotional, you are low stress as fuck
No not true

Im not gonna discuss with you anymore

• JFL
Reactions: boxface34
high estrogen makes you an emotional and impulsive manchild with tits

you want the correct balance

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel