Busting a lot during the week increases testosterone

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Studies show it. Look it up. Ejaculation increases testosterone whether it's sex, fapping, wet dream etc just any type of ejaculation bro. Also increases DHT and estrogen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and BrahminBoss
It increases pregnenolone. No evidence it increases estrogen

It increases pregnenolone. No evidence it increases estrogen
Overview. Pregnenolone is a chemical that comes from cholesterol. It's used to make steroid hormones in the body. It can also be made in a lab and used as medicine. Pregnenolone affects many different chemicals in the brain and may play a role in certain psychiatric conditions.

Overview. Pregnenolone is a chemical that comes from cholesterol. It's used to make steroid hormones in the body. It can also be made in a lab and used as medicine. Pregnenolone affects many different chemicals in the brain and may play a role in certain psychiatric conditions.
?

Fap to death for high t?

Fap to death for high t?
technically it would increase t somewhat but i dont think enough time for hormones to recover

Not worth it because the prolactin will make you feel like shit and the levels stay elevated after like 2 weeks or more

Not worth it because the prolactin will make you feel like shit and the levels stay elevated after like 2 weeks or more
elevated wdym? test higher or lower

If you masturbate too much your balls fall off, it’s proven

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
i know what are you talkng about, i searched that chart and it is about how orgasm affect WOMEN, not men