Wet dreams increase testosterone

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Wet dreams literally increase your testosterone guys

But first lemme start with the benefits of test huh
-Increased strength
-More bone density and bone mass

Ok so we all know SEX increases testosterone right? But masturbation doesn't, if it does, I dont know if it does, but I found that wet dreams can actually increase your testosterone, I had a wet dream today and I was feeling high t as fuck when I woke up and I wanted to have sex and fap but I didn't.

Is my theory correct? I'm studying on this but this might be good to replicate sex for testosterone increase only
It's easy to have wet dreams btw just sleep on your front

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
Where's the study?

Where's the study?
I am making the study rn I am studying multiple things I will be the first guy on the forum to have a scientific study and it will be about wet dreams increasing testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: klimo, RAMU KAKA, 97baHater and 3 others
I am making the study rn I am studying multiple things I will be the first guy on the forum to have a scientific study and it will be about wet dreams increasing testosterone
Tales from Mumbai basement

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
i had my first wet dream at 17 wouldn't that mean i have lower testo than my peers
u got this study from the sewers of Manila

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and LooksThinker
and ye there's a small chance that wet dreams signify a rise in testo levels but to say that dreams themselves increase your testo is very dumb

-Increased strength

Ok so we all know SEX increases testosterone right? But masturbation doesn't, if it does, I dont know if it does, but I found that wet dreams can actually increase your testosterone, I had a wet dream today and I was feeling high t as fuck when I woke up and I wanted to have sex and fap but I didn't.

Is my theory correct? I'm studying on this but this might be good to replicate sex for testosterone increase only

Attachments

• 4006613_4005687_mumbai.mp4
    1.8 MB

-Increased strength

autist