High fighting success face is not ideal

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
When you have a very compact midface with positively tilted brows and your fwhr surpasses 2, it's really counterproductive for building trust with people and making a good impression.

The only real benefit is that you're physically superior to most men and can hold your own in a fight, plus intimidation of other men is easy.

But unless you want to UFC maxx or become drugdealer it's really just a bad trait. Literally no JB appeal, and a primitve trait in general.

Mst women will prefer a dimorphic chad with higher trust face and lower fwhr sadly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member and 4 others
extremes are never ideal too much of something is retarded
but high fighting success face is ideal.
it's dimorphic, it's masculine
@africancel this ties into the sizepill

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JawMogger, Deleted member and 12 others
Foolish. A high fighting success frame and face is ideal for survival and conquest success. Look at most of your world leaders and CEOs they look like shit yet they own you. Building trust and making a good impression to normies is last on the list of priorities. You could easily have others do this for you while you are behind the curtains calling the shots. JB's are meaningless they serve no purpose in conquest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 15390, Deleted member 643 and 2 others
When you have a very compact midface with positively tilted brows and your fwhr surpasses 2, it's really counterproductive for building trust with people and making a good impression.

The only real benefit is that you're physically superior to most men and can hold your own in a fight, plus intimidation of other men is easy.

But unless you want to UFC maxx or become drugdealer it's really just a bad trait. Literally no JB appeal, and a primitve trait in general.

Mst women will prefer a dimorphic chad with higher trust face and lower fwhr sadly.
Your Pretty Face Is Just Asking To Be Kissed @ecstazy !
You Want Some Smooches?
I'll Throw In @AcneScars Too.
tumblr_mzchzvnldv1siumgio1_500.gif

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
Your Pretty Face Is Just Asking To Be Kissed @ecstazy !
You Want Some Smooches?
I'll Throw In @AcneScars Too.
tumblr_mzchzvnldv1siumgio1_500.gif
What mental illness do you have bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Sny and mazzi
indeed, you still need dimorphism but not extremely

extremes are never ideal too much of something is retarded
but high fighting success face is ideal.
it's dimorphic, it's masculine
@africancel this ties into the sizepill
Is looking like Mike Tyson or Brock Lesnar ideal? Of course it isn't.
Looking like Meeks is fine but his fwhr is below 2

Is looking like Mike Tyson or Brock Lesnar ideal? Of course it isn't.
Looking like Meeks is fine but his fwhr is below 2
Those are extremes
I never claimed them to be ideal

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
What mental illness do you have bro
You're The Only Mentally Ill One Here @ecstazy .
You Have A FEMALE As Your AVATAR.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
landscape-1498216547-avatar-neytiri.jpg

Those are extremes
I never claimed them to be ideal
Then wer're on the same page, but would you also agree that this is too much? His fwhr is 2.1

Kollegah verschraenkt arme r2

What affects fwhr the most the midface length philtrum position of eyebrows?
I guess your midface length because it takes up the most space but overall skull width also makes up a big portion.
Some people have trucel philtrum that can also ruin their fwhr but it's not that common

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
is 2.15 fwhr bad

humans lived off of cooperation and manipulation. while competitive traits are good to an extent, being too low trust and permanently aggressive is not ideal for success

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Effortless and Deleted member 11770
you sure you measured right because thats mike tyson tier
im fat tho
but yeah my face is wide asf, i look like jeff seid

im fat tho
but yeah my face is wide asf, i look like jeff seid
probably your bodyfat level, jeff seid has an fwhr of exactly 2.0 so if your face is as wide as his lean then that's a top tier fwhr regardless, any higher and you would look like a criminal

When you have a very compact midface with positively tilted brows and your fwhr surpasses 2
Sub Pop Hello GIF by Sub Pop Records

Hello? Did someone call me?

Anyways, having that + soft features (eyelashes eyebrow density lips etc) is an unstoppable combination (think of ryan garcia, his smv is ungodly). people get the wrong idea that high fighting success is bad because those who have it have surrounding bad traits (shit collagen, bald/balding, etc), but if you combined prey traits with those bad features it would be even worse than that. But you don't see many examples of that bc theyre almost never in fighting sports due to selection bias (ie, prey faces are not encouraged to do it and they fail before making it). Boxers end up looking like roughed up ogres BECAUSE of boxing itself (try to not have giga rough skin getting punched in the face so much), for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Sub Pop Hello GIF by Sub Pop Records

Hello? Did someone call me?

Anyways, having that + soft features (eyelashes eyebrow density lips etc) is an unstoppable combination (think of ryan garcia, his smv is ungodly). people get the wrong idea that high fighting success is bad because those who have it have surrounding bad traits (shit collagen, bald/balding, etc), but if you combined prey traits with those bad features it would be even worse than that. But you don't see many examples of that bc theyre almost never in fighting sports due to selection bias (ie, prey faces are not encouraged to do it and they fail before making it). Boxers end up looking like roughed up ogres BECAUSE of boxing itself (try to not have giga rough skin getting punched in the face so much), for example.
Damn just measured that nigga his fwhr is 2.11. I'd still say his face looks to squashed even though it gives him even higher fighting success.

Ideal is around 2 imo, good mix of aesthetics and dimorphism, that's also around the level meeks has.

But agreed, at that level you need some neotenous / pretty features to balance it out, which meeks has for example.

I measured mine at 2.01 and anymore would not look good I think, that's plenty enough.

Damn just measured that nigga his fwhr is 2.11. I'd still say his face looks to squashed even though it gives him even higher fighting success.

Ideal is around 2 imo, good mix of aesthetics and dimorphism, that's also around the level meeks has.

But agreed, at that level you need some neotenous / pretty features to balance it out, which meeks has for example.

I measured mine at 2.01 and anymore would not look good I think, that's plenty enough.
Which features of meeks are neotenous? He gives bad boy vibes but I would not say hes hypermasculine

Which features of meeks are neotenous? He gives bad boy vibes but I would not say hes hypermasculine
Big lips / the shape of his eyelids (they are rounded instead of straight like sean o'pry for example), combined with his otherwise masculine eye area and skullshape this gives him the masethetic / badyboy vibes

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Phillybeard1996

Over for Barrett then, no bro just don’t be ugly