High ipdcels GTFIH (A way to reduce ipd)

Subhuman232

Subhuman232

My underwear has holes in it

Holy fuck bro, the dude in this research literally got his ipd reduced by 4mm, he went from 63mm to 59mm by using bimatoprost.

but the thing is u need to continue using it as when he discontinued using bimatoprost, his ipd got up again. Also lanatoprost also works but bimatoprost is more effective

Idk who needs this tbh, wide ipd people like me is rare, I hope somebody finds this useful.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: drag and thecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Fgsfds, forevermirin and 5 others
brutal

that’s what we should avoid
I have 70mm ipd bro, this is actually helpful for me, but as I said my case is rare.

Lifefuel cause I don't need obo anymore

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I have 70mm ipd bro, this is actually helpful for me, but as I said my case is rare.

Lifefuel cause I don't need obo anymore

70 mm is a good IPD as long as you have the other facial proportions mogger to back it up

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and piec

Holy fuck bro, the dude in this research literally got his ipd reduced by 4mm, he went from 63mm to 59mm by using bimatoprost.

but the thing is u need to continue using it as when he discontinued using bimatoprost, his ipd got up again. Also lanatoprost also works but bimatoprost is more effective

Idk who needs this tbh, wide ipd people like me is rare, I hope somebody finds this useful.
I don’t think high IPDcels exist
just you

70 mm is a good IPD as long as you have the other facial proportions mogger to back it up
Ohh damn really? I might not do this immediately, cause my bones are still devloping plus I would do roids to get my skull and face wider and I'd get an trimax in the future.

There's also a thread which did said and has examples that if ur nose bridge is pronounced and higher, ur ipd would look closer to each other, but the case in mine is I have a shitty nose and wide nose bridge.

I'll probably wait for 4 years to do all things I gotta do and consider reducing my ipd

Thanks bro

Anything similar about increasing ipd? I would ascend if I was 2mms more wide set

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Anything similar about increasing ipd? I would ascend if I was 2mms more wide set
did u measure ur pfl and icd? sometimes it's icd as well that's making ur eyes looks narrower

just mew bro

can look modelesque unironically, way better than low ipd

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
ffs ofc there’s easy ways to reduce the extremely minor failo of wide set eyes, but the much larger looksmin of close set eyes requires mse + chewing, which only gives minor improvements

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: piec and Subhuman232
he went from 63mm to 59mm by using bimatoprost.
id do anything to get a 63mm ipd. i have like 55-56 mm rn with a really wide skull so my esr is 0.42

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
ffs ofc there’s easy ways to reduce the extremely minor failo of wide set eyes, but the much larger looksmin of close set eyes requires mse + chewing, which only gives minor improvements
Can you tell me how to reduce wide IPD?

thank god i can finally fix my horrific IPD
thank you OP, lifefuel

• Love it
Reactions: Subhuman232
lots of psl gods have high ipd such as barrett and i

You forgot to mention that using that product on your eyes (for all the time that would cause your IPD to reduce) will also burn the fat around the orbits, which ends up making your eyes look very asymmetrical and weird

Example of what im talking about

I also have a 70mm IPD but I'm not gonna give myself permanent eye damage for a temporary reduce in IPD lol

"Decreased orbital fat may induce simultaneous dorsal movement of the eyeballs and shortening of IPD as the distance between the eye sockets shortens toward the posterior orbital apexes.7" jesus christ