High iq help - cavill

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Looking at this old video, I think cavill has is the best overall looks guy ever here.

Normally my hoky trinity is hemsworth- momoa - reigns/orton, but I think cavill here, in that outfit, thar hair, that slightly low angle of camera looking up at the jaw, has them all beat.

Can some high iqcel help me understand, WHAT makes him so high appeal here pls?

Looking at this old video, I think cavill has is the best overall looks guy ever here.

Normally my hoky trinity is hemsworth- momoa - reigns/orton, but I think cavill here, in that outfit, thar hair, that slightly low angle of camera looking up at the jaw, has them all beat.

Can some high iqcel help me understand, WHAT makes him so high appeal here pls?

He can't replace anyone in that trifecta. They height mog him to death.

High trust eyes that are very friendly while having masculine bones.strong muscles to look more masculine. Overall looks create a image of positive male role model.also acts somewhat how he looks

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Primalsplit
He's simply more multifaceted.

Thanks bhais.

Thing is is know if u go feature by feature, the trifecta mogs cavill, yet why overall does he beat them??

Is it cos he has more averageness?? Or is it cos he's not got the roided body and some girls prefer natural?? Or could it be he has better proportion, not just body but even his facial proportions align to his body proportions? Or is it just that he relies more on his lower third than those 3. And that is a more favorable thing to rely on?

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Thanks bhais.

Thing is is know if u go feature by feature, the trifecta mogs cavill, yet why overall does he beat them??

Is it cos he has more averageness?? Or is it cos he's not got the roided body and some girls prefer natural?? Or could it be he has better proportion, not just body but even his facial proportions align to his body proportions? Or is it just that he relies more on his lower third than those 3. And that is a more favorable thing to rely on?
No offence Your trifectra legit has nothing over him nothing lets go feature by feature Hemsworth's eyes are close set they look annoying. Even if they weren't still just hooded cavill's doe eyes mog him(ask women they say he has mogger doe eyes) except that obv Hemsworth has nothing over him(honestly he is chadlite 5.5 psl equal to chalamet). Again mamoa has nct and no feature over cavill. Randy is orgy. Roman is only comparable but again nothing over him. Yes his ratios are great. For his physique I have seen women say he is too muscular . His skull isn't proportional too his body honestly looks skullcel sometimes. No he has all the features needed it's just that this form focuses too much onto hooding and lower trust. It's legit his face is 7.05 psl and high trust that's why. You are honestly overrating the importance of physique when it's legit facepill.

No offence Your trifectra legit has nothing over him nothing lets go feature by feature Hemsworth's eyes are close set they look annoying. Even if they weren't still just hooded cavill's doe eyes mog him(ask women they say he has mogger doe eyes) except that obv Hemsworth has nothing over him(honestly he is chadlite 5.5 psl equal to chalamet). Again mamoa has nct and no feature over cavill. Randy is orgy. Roman is only comparable but again nothing over him. Yes his ratios are great. For his physique I have seen women say he is too muscular . His skull isn't proportional too his body honestly looks skullcel sometimes. No he has all the features needed it's just that this form focuses too much onto hooding and lower trust. It's legit his face is 7.05 psl and high trust that's why. You are honestly overrating the importance of physique when it's legit facepill.
Ur saying softer features mog, and the only soft feature guy there is Hemsworth, and what I call Hemsworth God tier eye area, ur saying foids will prefer prey eyes of cavill - correct?

Ur saying softer features mog, and the only soft feature guy there is Hemsworth, and what I call Hemsworth God tier eye area, ur saying foids will prefer prey eyes of cavill - correct?
Yes with bones.Hemsworth is rough because skin and masc bones Although they don't come out as much(falio for his typa looks). His eyes are close set they cannot be god tier.Yes they call it doe they mog with bones ofcourse(delon,cavill,welling). Correct.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry