HIGH IQ USERS GTFIH: You have ascended. How would you take advantage of your Chad face to make money?

6foot3Mediterranean

6foot3Mediterranean

Iron
You underwent the surgeries and fixed your major flaws, got a decent realistic result as expected. The thing that separated you from looking like a sub5 to a 7/10 average model was just a few fixable flaws and not fucking LEFORT 3

You look noticeably above average now, HTN to say the least and Chad in some countries

Girls react to your photos on insta and say you should start modeling (wayyyyyyy too competitive market)

You've got above average communication skills, good masculine voice and acid sense of humour, problem is, no one knows you.

How would you use your ascended looks in order to make money?
I thought of IRL streaming interacting with NPCs and podcasts

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Make a TikTok account and post thirst traps or sell my piss to degens for $$$.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and kebab
Why first guy went from pale to orange?

Streaming probably or acting. If I have a
average communication skills, good masculine voice and acid sense of humour, I could easily work my way into Hollyjew

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Grindr

• Ugh..
Reactions: BitchBoy
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
You have to open your ass for them
No you don’t, just open an onlyfans, say you’re straight but curious, and old ass men will pay for your onlyfans.

No you don’t, just open an onlyfans, say you’re straight but curious, and old ass men will pay for your onlyfans.
You have to blow them

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
You underwent the surgeries and fixed your major flaws, got a decent realistic result as expected. The thing that separated you from looking like a sub5 to a 7/10 average model was just a few fixable flaws and not fucking LEFORT 3

You look noticeably above average now, HTN to say the least and Chad in some countries
View attachment 2631698
View attachment 2631709
View attachment 2631720
View attachment 2631729
View attachment 2631735

Girls react to your photos on insta and say you should start modeling (wayyyyyyy too competitive market)

You've got above average communication skills, good masculine voice and acid sense of humour, problem is, no one knows you.

How would you use your ascended looks in order to make money?
I thought of IRL streaming interacting with NPCs and podcasts
good question
after i ascend i plan to become a tiktok influencer and also make music, so i will use my chad looks to get signed to a record label and make money

Slay all the class baddies at the highschool reunion

I would open mogwarts jfl

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
idk, trying to get famous on tiktok? or maybe modelling or something else

eiher way, by being gl getting better jobs and networking is going to be way more easier

Scam tiktokcels with my 40$ course by telling them they can be chad if they buy it

Thing is aint really a whole lot of ways to make money off looks alone as a man lol

Even as a chad you're fighting alot of competition in Hollywood. It took John hamm decades of peristsance. Even with talent and looks it's no walk in the park and low ROI for most

Most other lucrative fields don't actually require excellent looks. It helps but not significantly. Look at the top real estate agents, lawyers, CEO etc and it wasn't looks that got them there