Is HGH dangerous? Let’s talk. How to prevent Facial growth when heightmaxxing, and how to increase it. Read

D

Deleted member 28722

5’10 pill also destroyed me
Although some of my threads have been deleted relating to my experience with HGH and peptides. I still have tons of people in my DMS on discord asking me what dosages I took to lead to the outcome I experienced. I’ve come to clear some stuff up about this. This is going to be a megathread relating to heightmaxxing and what to expect, and how not to have the outcome I had.

People have been asking me how bad was it? It wasn’t like I was deformed but it did have a negative impact on my PSL rating. The soft tissue growth from Hgh created the illusion of lots of negative facial features. Lots of people can attest to this after seeing me on discord. However I’m in a better state of mind now that I know it’s fixable with surgery. Although the mental aspect is still brutal. Imagine being a pretty boy who is 5’9 and taking growth hormone to become 5’10-11. But you don’t grow a mm and instead your no longer a prettyboy, and still 5’9. That’s brutal right? Similar to aging lol… accept worse.

So heightmaxxing, let’s talk about it. Is HGH dangerous?

Well no, it really isn’t, I spoke to endocrinologists with this and the thing that happened to me is like, a genetic rarity. It’s 1 In 10000. It’s unheard of. A 16 year old kid with open spine plates (presumably) open clavicles (closes at the earliest of 18) and with a bone age of 16-17 and experiences nothing but soft tissue unproportionate growth? Doesn’t exist. It’s almost like I had some sort of gene that triggered acromelegy, and closed my plates instantly. At least that’s the conclusion many have come to. There were also a lot of variables a lot didn’t mention, the other theory for this (something easily avoidable) is since soft tissue grows first and is more sensitive to serum IGF1 levels, the dosage of mk677 and CJC dac in me grew my soft tissues and didn’t grow my bone, and after the first two months of my cycle my receptors were desensitized. Creating in proportionate growth, also apparently my mom towards the middle of my cycle was replacing my BAC water with sterile water. So after the first 2-3 months where I saw this soft tissue growth, coincidentally, I saw no other changes after 3 months to my face or body after she started mixing with sterile water? But sterile water is also used with injections so nobody knows if this is verified yet. The theory I believe is that my iGF1 receptors were desensitized after the first 2-3 months, from the CJC dac and mk, which is still possible but it’s unheard of. It’s also not even proven soft tissue actually grows before hard tissues from IGF1, unless someone can provide some proof @Osie tagging you because I couldn’t find any info on it. But I know your highly regarded in this subject.

If you haven’t read Danny’s guide on HGH already you should, it provides a good theory on facial growth and non proportionate growth from HGH (aka acro). However there’s one flaw, although GH bleeds is commonly seen in acromelgy, there’s also different types of acromelegy, some acromelegy is actually caused by tumors in the thyroid gland, or tumors that cause a secondary reaction to the natural pituitary gland causing actual massive GH SPIKES, so it’s unlikely related to a gh bleed (me and a friend researched this last night because I’m still so interested in how I turned out). It’s also known that IGF1 levels are still consistent throughout the day despite GH spikes, so the real reason for acromelegy is possibly the elevated consistent increase in SERUM IGF1 levels. I’ll provide sources for all of these in my replies, currently in school just sharing my thoughts. Anyways, how do we avoid this? Well, it’s almost impossible but Danny was right about one thing, it’s almost unheard of to get non proportionate growth from natural gh spikes, it’s the natrual way a healthy man grows, females do not grow like this only men do. So sticking as close to natural as possible is what’s best.

So is HGH dangerous? No. It isn’t at all. My experience is 1 n 10000. I promise you, you don’t have as shit genetics as I do, I stayed the same height, got a soft tissue deformed face, and got a NW2 hairline from aromasin and Adex. Many people actually ascended from HGH, @Gaygymmaxx and @SkullDynamics are two people I know of. Both of these kids literally jumped 1-2 PSL points, I’ve seen before and afters of both, however I recommend running test or some form of dht alongside GH for proportionate growth. For example, prov, Anavar, but test is actually the best you can run. Ky runs 600mg and his jaw results are noticeably good at almost 18 years old.

Let’s talk about AI side effects, one of which is balding, you are very unlikely to lose hair on AI, the dht increase actually varies in studies, and some peoples DHT actually went down on asin and arimidex, most stayed the same or went not much above their baseline while their test exploded, however I spoke to people on this and it’s unlikely this test increase does much, as it’s mainly from estrogen depletion, however I have read reports that females who were on aromasin actually gained muscle on it because of the steroids ASIN converts too, something to keep in mind.

So let’s talk about the best heightmaxxing stack. If your a prettyboy like I was, and are absolutely terrified and a pussy and don’t want to mess up your looks. Run HGH with test, or stick to a ghrp and ghrh analogue stack.

Prettyboy stack.

Run T3 and T4 in a 1:3 ratio. For example 12.5mcg of T4 and 50mcg of T3. @BrahminBoss is insanely knowledgeable on this, he actually recommended this to me and after looking up studies there’s really not many sides and most people actually benefit from it, since a lot of people do have mild hypothyroidism.
Ghrp6 and MODGRF dosed at 100mcg 3x a day. (You can do CJC dac and mk677 but this is what caused my soft tissue growth mostly besides Hgh)
Some people say to cycle hexa and ghrp 2 every 2 weeks which is better but it’s almost impossible to become desensitized to ghrp6 so that’s why I say use ghrp6. It’s essentially retard proof. Lol.

It’s also a common misconception on this forum for some reason, that running peptides alongside Hgh does nothing because Hgh shuts down natural production, this isn’t true, yes Hgh suppresses it but it doesn’t shut it down, so running peptides enhances your natural production on HGH. Running CJC dac and ghrp6 with HGH is mogger asf but wouldn’t recommend it if your pretty boy.

Test + 5IU HGH (please don’t go over 8IUS, it’s unneeded seriously and will lead to problems like what happened to me) this is probably a better option for pretty boys because it’s known that test has an impact on frame and facial bones, so running it alongside gh would most likely result in a more favorable outcome. However if your terrified of becoming ogre, don’t run GH or test. But most likely you won’t at all, so if your a prettyboy I would run 4-5IUs of growth without test, and with the peptide protocol and thyroid. If your scared of hair loss on roids, there’s many protocols that almost entirely prevent it, just do some basic research on it, should be water by this point though on this forum.

Best stack in general in my opinion? This right here.

T3 and T4 dosed at 1:3
CJC DAC and ghrp6 (there’s many different dosages for this)
HGH 5IU-8IU (depends if pharma or not, yes there is a difference)
Test (not necessary)
D3+K2.
Arimidex 1MG EOD/ED
MSM

I’ve had many blood tests on this stuff, also for people coping about mk677 + CJC is equal to GH, it isn’t, please don’t say it is. If anyone is sensitive to IGF1 it’s me. It isn’t correct I’ve had bloods on 8IU growth and 5mg CJC + mk. Growth was higher, cjc will also be more expensive than a generic hgh in the long run, a 5mg legit CJC bottle is like $80 in the US if legit.

I left things out like Ky, and other formulas that deal with gene expression and longitude growth because listen, a lot of that isn’t well studied and also chances are, If you somehow manage to change your genome, it will come with lots of other side effects that will make you regret ever playing with it, similar to me. You don’t want that, please don’t fuck with it.

Also, if you want to maximize your results, please run this stack for at least 1.5 years. Not a couple months, it isn’t enough. I’ve talked to many people on this forum and not. If your 17-18 years old, yes it’s possible to grow, it just takes a bit longer, I spoke to many people who ran things like this in late teams on MPMD subreddit, and on other forums and many of them got results of always at least an inch at 17-18, many got 2-3. But they all ran this stack with some breaks in between for at least 1-2 years, one of them got 2 inches in 2.5 years. It’s a marathon. One thing I will like to add, @Osie has a customized stack for $ for each person. It runs a check though I won’t lie, but it’s worth it and he helps you a lot, he stays up all night studying this stuff, it’s like his job. He knows a lot more than the average info on here to fill up all the pathways for growth, and i personally can say his stacks are crazy good and almost guaranteed results if below 19, but they might come with some sides, but sides aren’t the point if your pushing your body to the max, which is what his stacks do. He uses some compounds with others that people haven’t even really discussed here, it’s crazy good and his doseages and planning for your stack are scientifically based.

I will be needing surgery to correct the things GH did to me at 16. No I didn’t grow, but I didn’t even run this for over 6 months. I was just a hyper responder in bad ways and there were also tons of different variables that happens to me, it won’t happen to you guaranteed, but I was high MTN low HTN and 5’9. Now I’m LTN-subhuman and 5’9, lol, but there’s always a risk :). Contact me on discord @unprayed for more info. I’ve studied this stuff day and night on different ways gh grows the body.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, shalomnigga, 147 and 15 others
Dnrd, TLDR no it isn’t dangerous heightmax til you die. Grow or die trying.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, enchanted_elixir, shortcel88 and 1 other person
If you use it right along with a right dosage then obviously it's not dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and Deleted member 28722
Made this post because a lot of people are fear mongering HGH on discord now. And I’m still getting like 100s of DMS

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
also my dosages were “correct” jfl. Just giving people more insight

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
also my dosages were “correct” jfl. Just giving people more insight
Do you recommend running anything else alongside pharma grade gh and ai?

• +1
Reactions: Asxender
Although some of my threads have been deleted relating to my experience with HGH and peptides. I still have tons of people in my DMS on discord asking me what dosages I took to lead to the outcome I experienced. I’ve come to clear some stuff up about this. This is going to be a megathread relating to heightmaxxing and what to expect, and how not to have the outcome I had.

People have been asking me how bad was it? It wasn’t like I was deformed but it did have a negative impact on my PSL rating. The soft tissue growth from Hgh created the illusion of lots of negative facial features. Lots of people can attest to this after seeing me on discord. However I’m in a better state of mind now that I know it’s fixable with surgery. Although the mental aspect is still brutal. Imagine being a pretty boy who is 5’9 and taking growth hormone to become 5’10-11. But you don’t grow a mm and instead your no longer a prettyboy, and still 5’9. That’s brutal right? Similar to aging lol… accept worse.

Well no, it really isn’t, I spoke to endocrinologists with this and the thing that happened to me is like, a genetic rarity. It’s 1 In 10000. It’s unheard of. A 16 year old kid with open spine plates (presumably) open clavicles (closes at the earliest of 18) and with a bone age of 16-17 and experiences nothing but soft tissue unproportionate growth? Doesn’t exist. It’s almost like I had some sort of gene that triggered acromelegy, and closed my plates instantly. At least that’s the conclusion many have come to. There were also a lot of variables a lot didn’t mention, the other theory for this (something easily avoidable) is since soft tissue grows first and is more sensitive to serum IGF1 levels, the dosage of mk677 and CJC dac in me grew my soft tissues and didn’t grow my bone, and after the first two months of my cycle my receptors were desensitized. Creating in proportionate growth, also apparently my mom towards the middle of my cycle was replacing my BAC water with sterile water. So after the first 2-3 months where I saw this soft tissue growth, coincidentally, I saw no other changes after 3 months to my face or body after she started mixing with sterile water? But sterile water is also used with injections so nobody knows if this is verified yet. The theory I believe is that my iGF1 receptors were desensitized after the first 2-3 months, from the CJC dac and mk, which is still possible but it’s unheard of. It’s also not even proven soft tissue actually grows before hard tissues from IGF1, unless someone can provide some proof @Osie tagging you because I couldn’t find any info on it. But I know your highly regarded in this subject.

If you haven’t read Danny’s guide on HGH already you should, it provides a good theory on facial growth and non proportionate growth from HGH (aka acro). However there’s one flaw, although GH bleeds is commonly seen in acromelgy, there’s also different types of acromelegy, some acromelegy is actually caused by tumors in the thyroid gland, or tumors that cause a secondary reaction to the natural pituitary gland causing actual massive GH SPIKES, so it’s unlikely related to a gh bleed (me and a friend researched this last night because I’m still so interested in how I turned out). It’s also known that IGF1 levels are still consistent throughout the day despite GH spikes, so the real reason for acromelegy is possibly the elevated consistent increase in SERUM IGF1 levels. I’ll provide sources for all of these in my replies, currently in school just sharing my thoughts. Anyways, how do we avoid this? Well, it’s almost impossible but Danny was right about one thing, it’s almost unheard of to get non proportionate growth from natural gh spikes, it’s the natrual way a healthy man grows, females do not grow like this only men do. So sticking as close to natural as possible is what’s best.

So is HGH dangerous? No. It isn’t at all. My experience is 1 n 10000. I promise you, you don’t have as shit genetics as I do, I stayed the same height, got a soft tissue deformed face, and got a NW2 hairline from aromasin and Adex. Many people actually ascended from HGH, @Gaygymmaxx and @SkullDynamics are two people I know of. Both of these kids literally jumped 1-2 PSL points, I’ve seen before and afters of both, however I recommend running test or some form of dht alongside GH for proportionate growth. For example, prov, Anavar, but test is actually the best you can run. Ky runs 600mg and his jaw results are noticeably good at almost 18 years old.

Let’s talk about AI side effects, one of which is balding, you are very unlikely to lose hair on AI, the dht increase actually varies in studies, and some peoples DHT actually went down on asin and arimidex, most stayed the same or went not much above their baseline while their test exploded, however I spoke to people on this and it’s unlikely this test increase does much, as it’s mainly from estrogen depletion, however I have read reports that females who were on aromasin actually gained muscle on it because of the steroids ASIN converts too, something to keep in mind.

So let’s talk about the best heightmaxxing stack. If your a prettyboy like I was, and are absolutely terrified and a pussy and don’t want to mess up your looks. Run HGH with test, or stick to a ghrp and ghrh analogue stack.

Prettyboy stack.

Run T3 and T4 in a 1:3 ratio. For example 12.5mcg of T4 and 50mcg of T3. @BrahminBoss is insanely knowledgeable on this, he actually recommended this to me and after looking up studies there’s really not many sides and most people actually benefit from it, since a lot of people do have mild hypothyroidism.
Ghrp6 and MODGRF dosed at 100mcg 3x a day. (You can do CJC dac and mk677 but this is what caused my soft tissue growth mostly besides Hgh)
Some people say to cycle hexa and ghrp 2 every 2 weeks which is better but it’s almost impossible to become desensitized to ghrp6 so that’s why I say use ghrp6. It’s essentially retard proof. Lol.

It’s also a common misconception on this forum for some reason, that running peptides alongside Hgh does nothing because Hgh shuts down natural production, this isn’t true, yes Hgh suppresses it but it doesn’t shut it down, so running peptides enhances your natural production on HGH. Running CJC dac and ghrp6 with HGH is mogger asf but wouldn’t recommend it if your pretty boy.

Test + 5IU HGH (please don’t go over 8IUS, it’s unneeded seriously and will lead to problems like what happened to me) this is probably a better option for pretty boys because it’s known that test has an impact on frame and facial bones, so running it alongside gh would most likely result in a more favorable outcome. However if your terrified of becoming ogre, don’t run GH or test. But most likely you won’t at all, so if your a prettyboy I would run 4-5IUs of growth without test, and with the peptide protocol and thyroid. If your scared of hair loss on roids, there’s many protocols that almost entirely prevent it, just do some basic research on it, should be water by this point though on this forum.

Test (not necessary)
D3+K2.
Arimidex 1MG EOD/ED
MSM

I’ve had many blood tests on this stuff, also for people coping about mk677 + CJC is equal to GH, it isn’t, please don’t say it is. If anyone is sensitive to IGF1 it’s me. It isn’t correct I’ve had bloods on 8IU growth and 5mg CJC + mk. Growth was higher, cjc will also be more expensive than a generic hgh in the long run, a 5mg legit CJC bottle is like $80 in the US if legit.

I left things out like Ky, and other formulas that deal with gene expression and longitude growth because listen, a lot of that isn’t well studied and also chances are, If you somehow manage to change your genome, it will come with lots of other side effects that will make you regret ever playing with it, similar to me. You don’t want that, please don’t fuck with it.

Also, if you want to maximize your results, please run this stack for at least 1.5 years. Not a couple months, it isn’t enough. I’ve talked to many people on this forum and not. If your 17-18 years old, yes it’s possible to grow, it just takes a bit longer, I spoke to many people who ran things like this in late teams on MPMD subreddit, and on other forums and many of them got results of always at least an inch at 17-18, many got 2-3. But they all ran this stack with some breaks in between for at least 1-2 years, one of them got 2 inches in 2.5 years. It’s a marathon. One thing I will like to add, @Osie has a customized stack for $ for each person. It runs a check though I won’t lie, but it’s worth it and he helps you a lot, he stays up all night studying this stuff, it’s like his job. He knows a lot more than the average info on here to fill up all the pathways for growth, and i personally can say his stacks are crazy good and almost guaranteed results if below 19, but they might come with some sides, but sides aren’t the point if your pushing your body to the max, which is what his stacks do. He uses some compounds with others that people haven’t even really discussed here, it’s crazy good and his doseages and planning for your stack are scientifically based.

I will be needing surgery to correct the things GH did to me at 16. No I didn’t grow, but I didn’t even run this for over 6 months. I was just a hyper responder in bad ways and there were also tons of different variables that happens to me, it won’t happen to you guaranteed, but I was high MTN low HTN and 5’9. Now I’m LTN-subhuman and 5’9, lol, but there’s always a risk :). Contact me on discord @unprayed for more info. I’ve studied this stuff day and night on different ways gh grows the body.
Btw I'm happy to see that you are using your experience to give out help to others

• +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints and Deleted member 28722
Do you recommend running anything else alongside pharma grade gh and ai?
Thyroid ofc. In fact, many body builders run t4 alongside Hgh due to the fact Hgh does have the ability to lower t4. You can find more insight on mesorx. Basically t4 is sped up to conversion to t3 with Hgh, can cause some potential problems, small dose t4 should do the trick. Also run a small peptide stack alongside it that’s enchancing natural Production

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
Thyroid ofc. In fact, many body builders run t4 alongside Hgh due to the fact Hgh does have the ability to lower t4. You can find more insight on mesorx. Basically t4 is sped up to conversion to t3 with Hgh, can cause some potential problems, small dose t4 should do the trick. Also run a small peptide stack alongside it that’s enchancing natural Production

Edit I read it

high iq. glad ur doing better mentally

i’ve never heard of using t3/t4 to heightmaxx other than @Osie guide. is there a guide on this or could you possibly elaborate?

high iq. glad ur doing better mentally
Yeah I’m doing a lot better 👍. Just trying to help people now. Your thread was good btw, natural spikes are related to causing proportionate growth in men.

• +1
Reactions: milkcuck and dannydipss
i’ve never heard of using t3/t4 to heightmaxx other than @Osie guide. is there a guide on this or could you possibly elaborate?
Having your levels near hyperthyroidism, you don’t want to much. Actually will help increase growth velocity, I will pm you with sources in a bit I’m omw home from school, but it also is a good way to increase androgens in general. Almost everyone benefits from t3 and t4 stack in small amts because lots of people are sub clinically hypo and don’t know if (I am). Also when you run growth hormone, it does mess with your thyroid, it varies between individual though, most likely your T4 will drop and TSH will somewhat increase, while your T3 could also increase a bit. My reaction was that I had increased TSH higher T4, and lower T3 because my high T4 from GH was being converted into RT3 instead of T3, I fixed this by running low dose 1:3 alongside GH

Although the dosages varied with Individuals, I seriously wouldn’t recommend touching it unless you can get monthly blood tests and know how your thyroid reacts to HGH and peptides like I do.

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
@TRUE_CEL pin this??… 🥲

Although the dosages varied with Individuals, I seriously wouldn’t recommend touching it unless you can get monthly blood tests and know how your thyroid reacts to HGH and peptides like I do.
So you don't recommend using t3 or t4 if we don't have a complete overview on it? I can get blood tests done every 2 months.

Would you recommend running cjc 1295 with DAC and/or Hexarelin alongside it as well or will that just grow soft tissue like it did with you

So you don't recommend using t3 or t4 if we don't have a complete overview on it? I can get blood tests done every 2 months.
If you can I would use thyroid yes, bloods are important on it because you have to make sure you have the best dosage. You need to push your thyroid to the max you can while limiting every side effect.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
@TRUE_CEL pin this??… 🥲
Needs at least 20 likes plus I will have to ask for approval of the moderator who's in charge of this subforum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28722 and Napoleon1800
Would you recommend running cjc 1295 with DAC and/or Hexarelin alongside it as well or will that just grow soft tissue like it did with you
Most people in general are going to not get soft tissue growth really, they’re growth will be proportionate. I’ve heard of some people adding Hex into their peptide stacks and alongside GH because Hex fills up other pathways for growth @Osie mentioned it. If you have the $ for it I would, but it sounds like to much $ spending for more minimal results Yk?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
If you can I would use thyroid yes, bloods are important on it because you have to make sure you have the best dosage. You need to push your thyroid to the max you can while limiting every side effect.
What things should I get in my bloods? I just got my gh, igf-1, e2 and test,

Also it’s unheard of people getting soft growth solely from endogenous peptides LOL. I’m like the only one in the history of existence JFL. Don’t even worry about it. Obviously I did something wrong with my stack since there was so many variables and my genetics are garbage. Many people don’t experience soft growth at all. I literally researched day and night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Napoleon1800
Most people in general are going to not get soft tissue growth really, they’re growth will be proportionate. I’ve heard of some people adding Hex into their peptide stacks and alongside GH because Hex fills up other pathways for growth @Osie mentioned it. If you have the $ for it I would, but it sounds like to much $ spending for more minimal results Yk?
I'll probably be able to afford either cjc 1295 Or Hex alongside gh, but I doubt I'll be able to do both

Also it’s unheard of people getting soft growth from endogenous peptides LOL. I’m like the only one in the history of existence JFL. Don’t even worry about it. Obviously I did something wrong with my stack since there was so many variables and my genetics are garbage.
What was your stack

Awesome thread! Great compilation of your experiences but I want to clarify something. There is no guarantee that heightmaxxing will result in growth, and it's more probable that you won't grow than that you will. While I can probably compile at least 30+ studies showcasing that heightmaxxing is a real thing, it doesn't address the multiple genetic factors that go into growing. For some people, while injecting HGH and GHRH didn't get them any results, if they began injecting IGF-1, they would start to grow and vice versa. We all have different defects in our genealogy that affect our height, so if you want to grow, you have to make a stack tailored to work around your genetic defects.

But since we can't see our genes, this makes it a lot harder to get consistent results for all people, as we can see in this case. So before heightmaxxing, it's very important to look at all the causes for your height and every pathway you can address it.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus and Deleted member 28722

Prettyboy stack.

If you are a pretty boy who's already satisfied with their height, running any compound isn't much point. There is too many uncontrollable risk factors when taking HGH, test, or a GHRP/GHRH stack. Being a "prettyboy," is a very short and delicate period of one's life, and I don't think there's any point in potentially ruining by taking drugs that mostly cause masculinization in people.
At the most, I'd tell someone within that aesthetic to only run GHRPs, nothing too strong and all it's negative facial effects are temporary.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 28722
If you are a pretty boy who's already satisfied with their height, running any compound isn't much point. There is too many uncontrollable risk factors when taking HGH, test, or a GHRP/GHRH stack. Being a "prettyboy," is a very short and delicate period of one's life, and I don't think there's any point in potentially ruining by taking drugs that mostly cause masculinization in people.
At the most, I'd tell someone within that aesthetic to only run GHRPs, nothing too strong and all it's negative facial effects are temporary.
Can you promise me I won't die by t3 and t4 ?

Can you promise me I won't die by t3 and t4 ?
You will not die by taking t3 and t4 💀 I take it and I don’t die. I have the worst genetics ever clearly

You will not die by taking t3 and t4 💀 I take it and I don’t die. I have the worst genetics ever clearly
I read his thread he made it sound horrible he said that's the only thing I wouldn't do

Is taking just t4 fine or do you need to take both?

Is taking just t4 fine or do you need to take both?
you should take 1000mg of both he's jewish just taking your money to become a billionaire

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002
Okay Hernan drago
you shouldn't even take HGH just meow Meowing is natural posture of tongue to grow taller that's why you'll see silverbacks having big heads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, oldcel2002, Deleted member 28722 and 1 other person

Prettyboy stack.

Test (not necessary)
D3+K2.
Arimidex 1MG EOD/ED
MSM

@NumbThePain @garoupilled_ pin?

Having constantly elevated IGF-1 levels will grow just about everything in your body to be fair. Whether you are getting these constantly elevated levels from injecting CJC-1295 3x alongside MK677 a day or injecting 5IU's of HGH, you'll experience some favorable and unfavorable growth everywhere (besides long bones and your penis). Rich Piana is a great example of this as his skin, jaw, and bones thickened significantly throughout the years that was using 15-20IU's a day. The bone density and thickness of IFBB pros on cycle must be insane, and the disproportionate growth it leaves once they downsize looks weird. Facial growth is inevitable if you are doing heightmaxxing somewhat properly.

For AI usage, it's a tricky pickle. While AI itself shouldn't be the cause of long-term baldness as most men are naturally predisposed anyways, AI can rapidly accelerate balding in those who clearly have MPB in their family and at an early age. I always recommend taking a topical anti-androgen or rosemary oil and saw palmetto while on AI as it can reduce hair growth.

I agree

Having constantly elevated IGF-1 levels will grow just about everything in your body to be fair. Whether you are getting these constantly elevated levels from injecting CJC-1295 3x alongside MK677 a day or injecting 5IU's of HGH, you'll experience some favorable and unfavorable growth everywhere (besides long bones and your penis). Rich Piana is a great example of this as his skin, jaw, and bones thickened significantly throughout the years that was using 15-20IU's a day. The bone density and thickness of IFBB pros on cycle must be insane, and the disproportionate growth it leaves once they downsize looks weird. Facial growth is inevitable if you are doing heightmaxxing somewhat properly.

For AI usage, it's a tricky pickle. While AI itself shouldn't be the cause of long-term baldness as most men are naturally predisposed anyways, AI can rapidly accelerate balding in those who clearly have MPB in their family and at an early age. I always recommend taking a topical anti-androgen or rosemary oil and saw palmetto while on AI as it can reduce hair growth.
Lol Mpmd literally compared rich piana to an acromelgy guy it was accurate as hell, they looked literally the same. However if u look through the years of him on growth hormone his soft tissue growth nose and ears didn’t really change much, I think it depends on genetics obviously though, he was having consistent fillers and Botox though.

Danny's thread is the same retarded broscience from roider forums that people parrot endlessly. It has nothing do to with the HGH bleed. Acromegaly is caused by elevated IGF-1 over time, which is stimulated by GH. Remember, GH itself does absolutely nothing as far as tissue growth, but makes the pancreas produce growth factors which actually have a growth effect on tissue like IGF-1. The reason why you want to avoid a GH 'bleed' is because short pulses are how the normal body produces GH and elevated GH for a long time causes hyperglycemia and insulin insensitivity.

After your growth plates and sutures close and that sort of bone growth is finished, IGF-1 only causes the bones to grow outward and thicken since it won't grow along the sutures or growth plates but only grow overall instead of in a directed fashion (like if you were developing), leading to an agromegalic appearance. This GH bleed broscience does not fucking matter, you cannot take supraphysiological GH doses (which gives you supraphysiological IGF-1 unless you have some kind of manlet IGF-1 secretion mutation) over long periods of time without causing acromegaly.

It's right up there with "HCG desensitizes your testicles" as far as stupid misinformation by 89IQ steroid boomers. Now, if your growth plates and sutures are still open, the vast majority of bone growth will be across your long bone growth plates and sutures. It may look somewhat acromegalic depending on dose, duration, and what bone age you started, but it's not something to worry about for most. Unless you are doing retarded insane doses for years straight, the worst you conceivably have to worry about is that maybe your nose will get a bit more bulbous and ears will get a bit larger.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shalomnigga, Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 28722 and 1 other person
DO NOT BELIEVE THESE FUCKING SCAMSTERS OSIE AND THIS SHITTARD WHOEVER HE IS, I HAVE MORE REPS AND POSTS THAN THEM COMBINED, AND I DO ALL THE STACK MAKING FOR FREE.

T3 AND T4 WILL FUCK UP YOUR BODY IT DOES NOT INCREASE FINAL ADULT HEIGHT. IT ONLY INCREASE GROWTH VELOCITY IN EXCHANGE FOR DEADLY SYMPTOMS

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shalomnigga, Osie and Deleted member 28722
Danny's thread is the same retarded broscience from roider forums that people parrot endlessly. It has nothing do to with the HGH bleed. Acromegaly is caused by elevated IGF-1 over time, which is stimulated by GH. Remember, GH itself does absolutely nothing as far as tissue growth, but makes the pancreas produce growth factors which actually have a growth effect on tissue like IGF-1. The reason why you want to avoid a GH 'bleed' is because short pulses are how the normal body produces GH and elevated GH for a long time causes hyperglycemia and insulin insensitivity.

After your growth plates and sutures close and that sort of bone growth is finished, IGF-1 only causes the bones to grow outward and thicken since it won't grow along the sutures or growth plates but only grow overall instead of in a directed fashion (like if you were developing), leading to an agromegalic appearance. This GH bleed broscience does not fucking matter, you cannot take supraphysiological GH doses (which gives you supraphysiological IGF-1 unless you have some kind of manlet IGF-1 secretion mutation) over long periods of time without causing acromegaly.

It's right up there with "HCG desensitizes your testicles" as far as stupid misinformation by 89IQ steroid boomers. Now, if your growth plates and sutures are still open, the vast majority of bone growth will be across your long bone growth plates and sutures. It may look somewhat acromegalic depending on dose, duration, and what bone age you started, but it's not something to worry about for most. Unless you are doing retarded insane doses for years straight, the worst you conceivably have to worry about is that maybe your nose will get a bit more bulbous and ears will get a bit larger.
can you link a single forum that has said what i said? i presented new evidence that would SUGGEST a fix. just a theory.

DO NOT BELIEVE THESE FUCKING SCAMSTERS OSIE AND THIS SHITTARD WHOEVER HE IS, I HAVE MORE REPS AND POSTS THAN THEM COMBINED, AND I DO ALL THE STACK MAKING FOR FREE.

T3 AND T4 WILL FUCK UP YOUR BODY IT DOES NOT INCREASE FINAL ADULT HEIGHT. IT ONLY INCREASE GROWTH VELOCITY IN EXCHANGE FOR DEADLY SYMPTOMS
ur retarded Jfl. Please don’t talk again

It’s 100% genetics I blasted and only my soft tissue face grew with open growth plates Jfl. Maybe I need to run it for longer. Even with open plates u can’t control where tthe IGF1 binds too.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23391
It’s 100% genetics I blasted and only my soft tissue face grew with open growth plates Jfl. Maybe I need to run it for longer. Even with open plates u can’t control where tthe IGF1 binds too.
of course it will have effects on soft tissue but much of this could be temporary water retention

of course it will have effects on soft tissue but much of this could be temporary water retention
Nah my nose and ears fs grew bigger trust. Also can’t Hgh widen hips too? The pelvic bone doesn’t stop growing really or widening. I theorize this happened to me too 🤦🏻‍♂️ my hips look way wider than they used to before I started. Could be more body fat. Not sure

My hips are still small ofc. I think it may be placeboo. My pant size never increased and things still fit me

No way I small 4-5 month blast widened my hips jfl. Not even possible. I’m tripping

So you did 8 ius to make. These problems? Did you even think you were so young these flaws. Where just going to happen anyways With age ?

My hips are still small ofc. I think it may be placeboo. My pant size never increased and things still fit me
if you heightmaxx its 100% law that you have to take testoserone and probably DHT so you. can have favorable dimorphic affects

if you heightmaxx its 100% law that you have to take testoserone and probably DHT so you. can have favorable dimorphic affects
This isn’t always the case lmao. If you think about it anyways this doesn’t make sense. And anyways my TEST was 934 and my E2 was literally 12

Ok. Well, I’ve never recommended T3 usage and have only recommend low dose T4 for more optimized thyroid levels! And yes, T4 does not increase adult height, however, why shouldn’t we try to reach desired height faster?