Rate my heightmaxxing stack.

Now im not going to answer you anymore. You cant give proper argument its boring. if by miracle you come back to reason just use my stack and stfu
not gonna use your herbal witch doctor stack with studies from the trenches of albania bro

Bloodclat, tens of thousands of posts all over the internet providing clear and effective guidelines and the expected results... Yet peeps are using wrong, not to mention exhaustingly redundant information for life altering drug usage. JFL

Over 1500 but at least 5000 ng/dl for results like loox
5000 is crazy💀ur test production def gona take perma damage from that shi. honestly 1500 is achievable along as u don't have bad generational degenration

• +1
Reactions: moggr2009
5000 is crazy💀ur test production def gona take perma damage from that shi. honestly 1500 is achievable along as u don't have bad generational degenration
No it won’t if your smart, 1500 won’t do shit

5000 is not gonna do anything but nearly kill you LOL

Lmfao nigga.

You are only 15 you will probably grow at least another inch making you 5’9 in which case you can wear lifts which is cheaper and healthier than taking all those fucking chemicals which most likely won’t even make you much taller.
5'9 is brutal
in australia im 5'9 and fraud to 5'11 with shoes (so frauded to 5'10 barefoot) and majority of guys are my height or taller (europeans and north asians, some indians)

5'9 might be enough in fucking asia but even then when i went to shanghai frauding 5'11 i was still dead average

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Prob could 6'6
Highly doubt, I am exactly the height I was supposed to be genetically according to my doctor and the height calculator

I did a thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/my-complete-heightmaxxing-stack-last-update.974740/post-14749573 there is everything you need to grow taller wittout systemic side effect. You are aldreay 5’8. Dont kill your health. Im gonna explain to you why each product you want to use is bad : first of all Reservatrol isnt strong enought to help with anything.
Increase of hgh will lead to :

joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, fluid retention, high blood sugar levels, and increased risk of diabetes. Long-term use may also lead to acromegaly, a condition characterized by the abnormal growth of bones and tissues, as well as potential cardiovascular issues and insulin resistance.

You also mentionned ai. Pretty safe but useless if you dont use hgh.
clonidine is useless as studies shown that nightly clonidine administration doesn't increase growth velocity or IGF-1 levels
busiprone : MAY work. Studies used hight dosage. Not what you will take, and more than hgh this will increase prolactin. Hgh increase is very low anyway
this is the most cope i’ve seen in a while jfl no is growing from vitamins u fucking nigger

• JFL
Reactions: mathis