Rate my heightmaxxing stack.

M

moggr2009

high iq
15.02 years old M, dad is ??? (💀💀) mother is 5'5.

im 5'8, and want to squeeze out atleast 3 inches within 2-3 years using the stack (along with natural assuming im gonna grow maybe 2.5 inches). (goal 6 foot+ hopefully)

no clue what my tanner-stage is, and i got hyperthyroidism which theoretically means my gh is already elevated?? <--- im high iq but im not sure if it will stack with gh.

Tried Mk677, no prediabetes, but I want something better.

I propose two stacks

Aromasin 12.5mg eod + CJC no DAC (unsure of dosage, looking for advice). <--- also worried about nose growth since i dont want to become an ogre. <--- long term, all the time

second stack

HGH 3-4iu ed + aromasin 12.5mg eod <--- maybe for 6 months since im broke asl.

Gonna add these to my stack.

Reservatrol (delays eiphyseal plate closure)
Huperzine - A (mostly cope, but why not) (400mg)
Berberine (a shit ton of it to avoid diabetes).
+ vitamins & minerals such as k7, calcium, boron, magnesium, melatonin.
Also just got perscribed clonidine which increase hgh, working on getting busiprone perscribed for the same reason (but I do geniunely have adhd & anxiety.)
Pretty sure me 2+ years of Adderall usage shit on my height.

Could this work?

im litterally on the verge of complete insanity, i just want to grow.
Trying to avoid rhinoplasty and limb-lengthening. (obviously rhinoplasty is easier than limb lengthening).

Would it be better just to do 12.5mg of aromasin for 5 years until im 6 foot instead of hgh to avoid ogre nose and all the hassle of injections?

Looking for advice, know most of its cope but a man can hope.

• JFL
Reactions: Asps12, AngryShortMale and moggathon
"15.02 years"

The fuck nigga?

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
"15.02 years"

The fuck nigga?
sorry autism
kinda simple
365 / 10 = 0.1y is 36 days. so 0.01 is 3.6 days, and i turned 15 2 weeks ago so that would be 0.02 years

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Roge

im 5'8, and want to squeeze out atleast 3 inches within 2-3 years using the stack (along with natural assuming im gonna grow maybe 2.5 inches). (goal 6 foot+ hopefully)

no clue what my tanner-stage is, and i got hyperthyroidism which theoretically means my gh is already elevated?? <--- im high iq but im not sure if it will stack with gh.

I propose two stacks

Aromasin 12.5mg eod + CJC no DAC (unsure of dosage, looking for advice). <--- also worried about nose growth since i dont want to become an ogre. <--- long term, all the time

second stack

Also just got perscribed clonidine which increase hgh, working on getting busiprone perscribed for the same reason (but I do geniunely have adhd & anxiety.)

Could this work?

Trying to avoid rhinoplasty and limb-lengthening. (obviously rhinoplasty is easier than limb lengthening).

Would it be better just to do 12.5mg of aromasin for 5 years until im 6 foot instead of hgh to avoid ogre nose and all the hassle of injections?

It will work but will also definitly destroy your body

It will work but will also definitly destroy your body
can you elaborate? honestly id rather destroy my body than be short lmao
(jokes aside, what am I destroying and how can i reduce it)

I propose two stacks

second stack

Could this work?

good luck being infertile and a manlet jfl

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Do 8 iu's of hgh, 12.5 asin or 1mg letrozole, T3, and T4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
can you elaborate? honestly id rather destroy my body than be short lmao
(jokes aside, what am I destroying and how can i reduce it)
I did a thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/my-complete-heightmaxxing-stack-last-update.974740/post-14749573 there is everything you need to grow taller wittout systemic side effect. You are aldreay 5’8. Dont kill your health. Im gonna explain to you why each product you want to use is bad : first of all Reservatrol isnt strong enought to help with anything.
Increase of hgh will lead to :

joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, fluid retention, high blood sugar levels, and increased risk of diabetes. Long-term use may also lead to acromegaly, a condition characterized by the abnormal growth of bones and tissues, as well as potential cardiovascular issues and insulin resistance.

You also mentionned ai. Pretty safe but useless if you dont use hgh.
clonidine is useless as studies shown that nightly clonidine administration doesn't increase growth velocity or IGF-1 levels
busiprone : MAY work. Studies used hight dosage. Not what you will take, and more than hgh this will increase prolactin. Hgh increase is very low anyway

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea
joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, fluid retention, high blood sugar levels, and increased risk of diabetes. Long-term use may also lead to acromegaly, a condition characterized by the abnormal growth of bones and tissues, as well as potential cardiovascular issues and insulin resistance.
Joint pain and fluid retention ain't shit. You can just stop if you are getting acromegaly or organ enlargement. Just do glucose blood tests and eat low sugar to prevent diabetes (It's a made up disease that only high bf % people get anyway)
You also mentionned ai. Pretty safe but useless if you dont use hgh.
Ai is probably even more important than hgh wtf are u talking about

Lmfao nigga.

You are only 15 you will probably grow at least another inch making you 5’9 in which case you can wear lifts which is cheaper and healthier than taking all those fucking chemicals which most likely won’t even make you much taller.

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe
Joint pain and fluid retention ain't shit. You can just stop if you are getting acromegaly or organ enlargement. Just do glucose blood tests and eat low sugar to prevent diabetes (It's a made up disease that only high bf % people get anyway)

Ai is probably even more important than hgh wtf are u talking about
Without hgh you will naturally stop growing even if open growth plate ( reached genetic potencial ) so without hgh ai isnt usefull at all.
Good luck finding a way to check organs elargement/ acromegaly be4 it become serious. Its very hard to prevent type 2 diabete. Even more when you are 15. And good luck preventing carpal syndrom too. HGH may elevate blood pressure, especially when used in high doses or for prolonged periods. Long-term use of HGH can lead to insulin resistance, which is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases such as heart disease and stroke. How are you going to deal with all that ?

joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, fluid retention, high blood sugar levels
this is pretty obvious.
1. Joint pain
Glucosamine & Chondroitin, worked for me with Mk677.
2. Carpal Tunnel
dont jerk off jfl
Its caused by fluid retention, so a natural diuretic should help.
acromegaly
nobody gonna get acromegaly from cjc no dac on a low dosage but i see your point, ill avoid it. hgh is short term which would not cause it.
Reservatrol isnt strong enought to help with anything.
yes it is lmfao high dose reservatrol has been shown 200mg/kg im about 52 kg so 10g~ (just take a 1600mg pil 8 or so times lmao)still a stretch however lower dosage reservatrol has been shown to promote longitudal bone growth in vivo.
its also why im using an aromatase inhibitor
clonidine is useless as studies shown that nightly clonidine administration doesn't increase growth velocity or IGF-1 levels
take a gander.
"34 pubertal children with constitutional growth delay (CGD) were treated with clonidine orally twice a day. In 25 of the children the height velocity rose on clonidine treatment, and in 21 of them by more than 2 cm/yr during the first 6 months of treatment "
--although it is short term, any height is some height and 6m = 1cm which is more than litterally every natural height growth method
never said anything about nightly, i take it twice a day.
busiprone : MAY work. Studies used hight dosage. Not what you will take, and more than hgh this will increase prolactin. Hgh increase is very low anyway
gonna take a high dosage, i have dogshit anxiety, not worried about prolactin since i take guanfacine which has been shown to reduce it for up to 7 years.

Without hgh you will naturally stop growing even if open growth plate ( reached genetic potencial ) so without hgh ai isnt usefull at all.
what the fuck are you talking about lmao there is no genetic potential its just a bunch of dna that releases estrogen when you reach a certain stage of puberty (based on other hormones and cascade events) to cause eiphyseal plate closure

Good luck finding a way to check organs elargement/ acromegaly be4 it become serious. Its very hard to prevent type 2 diabete. Even more when you are 15. And good luck preventing carpal syndrom too. HGH may elevate blood pressure, especially when used in high doses or for prolonged periods. Long-term use of HGH can lead to insulin resistance, which is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases such as heart disease and stroke. How are you going to deal with all that ?
Blood pressure: Tadalafil
Carpal tunnel: stop taking
Acromegaly: You wont get acromegaly and its obvious if you are getting it
Diabetes: Stay lean

• +1
Reactions: moggr2009
acromegaly
its pretty easy to stop acromegaly just look at your hands.
are they wide?
if yes, stop injecting
if no, blast more
or just look at your nose.
is it ogre sized?
obiviously its a bit more but its pretty simple.

• +1
Reactions: Ninja186
Lmfao nigga.

You are only 15 you will probably grow at least another inch making you 5’9 in which case you can wear lifts which is cheaper and healthier than taking all those fucking chemicals which most likely won’t even make you much taller.
wyd if your 5'9 frauding 5'11 and you bring a girl home just for you to drop 3 inches in about 12 seconds

• +1
Reactions: Ninja186
what the fuck are you talking about lmao there is no genetic potential its just a bunch of dna that releases estrogen when you reach a certain stage of puberty (based on other hormones and cascade events) to cause eiphyseal plate closure
Even with open growth plates, you can stop growing before closure if your body has reached its genetic limit for height.

Think of growth plates as construction zones for your bones. They allow for lengthening as long as your body has the blueprint (genetics) and materials (nutrients) to build more bone. Once the blueprint calls for a specific height or there aren't enough materials to keep building, growth slows down and eventually stops even if the construction zones (growth plates) are technically still open.

Here's an analogy: Imagine building a Lego model. The instructions (genetics) determine the final size, and the Legos (nutrients) are used for construction. Even if you have leftover Legos, once the model is complete according to the instructions, you won't keep adding pieces. Similarly, your body stops growing when it reaches the height predetermined by your genes, even if your growth plates haven't fully closed yet.

this is pretty obvious.
1. Joint pain
Glucosamine & Chondroitin, worked for me with Mk677.
2. Carpal Tunnel
dont jerk off jfl
Its caused by fluid retention, so a natural diuretic should help.

nobody gonna get acromegaly from cjc no dac on a low dosage but i see your point, ill avoid it. hgh is short term which would not cause it.

yes it is lmfao high dose reservatrol has been shown 200mg/kg im about 52 kg so 10g~ (just take a 1600mg pil 8 or so times lmao)still a stretch however lower dosage reservatrol has been shown to promote longitudal bone growth in vivo.
its also why im using an aromatase inhibitor

take a gander.
"34 pubertal children with constitutional growth delay (CGD) were treated with clonidine orally twice a day. In 25 of the children the height velocity rose on clonidine treatment, and in 21 of them by more than 2 cm/yr during the first 6 months of treatment "
--although it is short term, any height is some height and 6m = 1cm which is more than litterally every natural height growth method
never said anything about nightly, i take it twice a day.

gonna take a high dosage, i have dogshit anxiety, not worried about prolactin since i take guanfacine which has been shown to reduce it for up to 7 years.
Natural diuretic wont arent going to prevent this jfl. Average broscience
There is no evidence to support taking such a high dose of resveratrol (10g) for bone growth. In fact, it can be dangerous.
Even with hight dosage busiprone barely increase hgh

are they wide?
if yes, stop injecting
if no, blast more
is it ogre sized?
Does NOT work like that. Im literally afraid for you rn. Its why no one should ever use this kind of thing without medical assistance

Heightmaxxing is cope, all genetic. I slept 4 hours a night during my growth spurt and I’m 6’4”

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
i dont see why u would use resveratrol if u already have an ai.

Blood pressure: Tadalafil= does NOT work
Carpal tunnel: stop taking. Yh bro ofc when it will be here just stop ! It will 100% go away alone haha
Acromegaly: You wont get acromegaly and its obvious if you are getting it. You can get it but its true that you can watch for sign to prevent it
Diabetes: Stay lean. Do you acc beleive this??

are they wide?
if yes, stop injecting
if no, blast more
is it ogre sized?
Now im not gonna try to make you not do it. Its your choice. Keep in mind tat once you fucked your health there is no going back until death. If most product you want to take are forbidden its for a reason

Now im not gonna try to make you not do it. Its your choice. Keep in mind tat once you fucked your health there is no going back until death. If most product you want to take are forbidden its for a reason
Isn't hgh forbidden because of the cruetzfelt-jakob disease stuff? The rest are just prescription and research drugs, not forbidden?

I propose two stacks

second stack

Could this work?

The best thing you can do : use my stack and you will save your health + grow 100% past 6ft. No point in being 6’7

i dont see why u would use resveratrol if u already have an ai.
mostly cope ngl just an additive
Heightmaxxing is cope, all genetic. I slept 4 hours a night during my growth spurt and I’m 6’4”
couldve been 6'6 your loss ig
Does NOT work like that
it kind of does....
acromegaly:
Symptoms include enlargement of the face, hands, and feet.

...... just look at them, it doesn't progress if you stop taking gh....
acromegaly is from years of blasting gh aswell
resveratrol (10g) for bone growth
yes it does lmfao search up in vivo 200mg per kg causes eiphyseal plate closure delay in rabbits who sure a very disturbingly similar growth plate system to humans lmao
Natural diuretic wont arent going to prevent this jfl. Average broscience
ill just use chems lol
do you realize im an autist with infinite time on my hands? nearly every problem has a solution. there are litterally hundreds of ways to flush excess water from your body
Even with hight dosage busiprone barely increase hgh

"In a double-blind placebo-controlled study using eight normal male volunteers, buspirone (30, 60, and 90 mg) produced a dose-related increase in PRL levels 60-180 minutes later, and a significant increase in growth hormone in six of the eight volunteers, which could be evidence for a DA agonist effect in the human"

barely

Even with open growth plates, you can stop growing before closure if your body has reached its genetic limit for height.

Think of growth plates as construction zones for your bones. They allow for lengthening as long as your body has the blueprint (genetics) and materials (nutrients) to build more bone. Once the blueprint calls for a specific height or there aren't enough materials to keep building, growth slows down and eventually stops even if the construction zones (growth plates) are technically still open.

Here's an analogy: Imagine building a Lego model. The instructions (genetics) determine the final size, and the Legos (nutrients) are used for construction. Even if you have leftover Legos, once the model is complete according to the instructions, you won't keep adding pieces. Similarly, your body stops growing when it reaches the height predetermined by your genes, even if your growth plates haven't fully closed yet.
probably most braindead thing i've read ever.

Let me give a complete scientific breakdown of the height growth processes.

Upon entrance of puberty, you start at a height that dictates growth hormone averages in your body (can change), your taller means you have higher gh and growth stimulating hormones such as insulin-growth-factor 1.

your body has zero clue how tall you are, it is completely blind from a dna standpoint.
So, To increase height, your body releases gH, igf-1 right? Wrong.
These chemicals and hormones are also used for blood sugar regulation, bodily functions, brain growth, and finally height.

Take gigantism for example, if your body had a blueprint, how can a small tumor which causes gH release make you so much taller if its a lego set?

Your body will just keep on making you taller if you have growth hormone and your eiphyseal plates are open.

So, how does it know when to stop growing?

It uses other hormones that are being released such as Estrogen and Testeosterone deritives (estradiol) that close the eiphyseal plates after they detect certain amounts in the blood. After a certain stage of development (usually time and dna age shifting) your estradiol and e2 raise high enough to close the plates.

Your body is always making gH, even when your 30. thats why people with aromatase enzyme deficiency are taller.

Just take the sciencepill bro.

wyd if your 5'9 frauding 5'11 and you bring a girl home just for you to drop 3 inches in about 12 seconds
Doubt she going to notice 2 inches brah unless she’s 5’7+.

• JFL
Reactions: moggr2009 and Roge
The best thing you can do : use my stack and you will save your health + grow 100% past 6ft. No point in being 6’7
Your natural height stack is bogus. Its literally just a good diet lmfao
Your telling me sprinting/HIIT a sport that excercises the only muscles that cause gh release is bs?
Then you tell me to stretch? I'd LOSE inches from that stack jfl....

it kind of does....
acromegaly:

yes it does lmfao search up in vivo 200mg per kg causes eiphyseal plate closure delay in rabbits who sure a very disturbingly similar growth plate system to humans lmao

ill just use chems lol
do you realize im an autist with infinite time on my hands? nearly every problem has a solution. there are litterally hundreds of ways to flush excess water from your body

"In a double-blind placebo-controlled study using eight normal male volunteers, buspirone (30, 60, and 90 mg) produced a dose-related increase in PRL levels 60-180 minutes later, and a significant increase in growth hormone in six of the eight volunteers, which could be evidence for a DA agonist effect in the human"

barely

Upon entrance of puberty, you start at a height that dictates growth hormone averages in your body (can change), your taller means you have higher gh and growth stimulating hormones such as insulin-growth-factor 1.

your body has zero clue how tall you are, it is completely blind from a dna standpoint.
These chemicals and hormones are also used for blood sugar regulation, bodily functions, brain growth, and finally height.

Take gigantism for example, if your body had a blueprint, how can a small tumor which causes gH release make you so much taller if its a lego set?

Your body will just keep on making you taller if you have growth hormone and your eiphyseal plates are open.

It uses other hormones that are being released such as Estrogen and Testeosterone deritives (estradiol) that close the eiphyseal plates after they detect certain amounts in the blood. After a certain stage of development (usually time and dna age shifting) your estradiol and e2 raise high enough to close the plates.

Your body is always making gH, even when your 30. thats why people with aromatase enzyme deficiency are taller.

I know people here who tried heightmaxxing with gh and regretted it, they wished they injected test during puberty instead

I know people here who tried heightmaxxing with gh and regretted it, they wished they injected test during puberty instead
elaborate what do they regret

what was the benefit of test in their cases? i don't really have to worry about test since i dont have symptoms of it

it kind of does....
acromegaly:

ill just use chems lol

barely

im not gonna anwser to everything. Only thing that are going to have a significant impact.( dont think you are right i do have argument to denie everything you said. Just too long ) btw i started to learn english a week ago i was using google translation beforeii so i may do some mistake.

1 : Reservatrol : 10g is dangerous and yh i found your little 2014 studies on rats. Completly irrelevent since a studie on human in 2017 showed no effect.( Titled: “Effects of resveratrol on growth plate closure and bone health in humans: a randomized clinical trial”
Authors: J.M. Smith, et al.
Published in: Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, 2017)
if you want any help on how to do actual efficient rechearch on a topic dont hesitate to ask.
2: busiprone : 30% increase in adult male with hight amount.
3 : genetic potencial :
DNA Blueprint: While DNA doesn't directly measure height, it provides the instructions for building your body's framework, including bones, muscles, and ligaments. These have inherent limitations in size and strength. Imagine building a skyscraper - the materials (your genes) dictate the maximum achievable height.
Think of open growth plates as construction zones where bones can lengthen. However, the raw materials (influenced by genes) and the efficiency of construction (hormonal and cellular processes) determine the final height.

Last edited:
Your natural height stack is bogus. Its literally just a good diet lmfao
Your telling me sprinting/HIIT a sport that excercises the only muscles that cause gh release is bs?
Then you tell me to stretch? I'd LOSE inches from that stack jfl....
i explain why for every step. This is low iq bro i cant help you if you cant even anderstand such simple explenation

no effect.( Titled: “Effects of resveratrol on growth plate closure and bone health in humans: a randomized clinical trial”
Authors: J.M. Smith, et al.
cant find it post link
busiprone : 30% increase in male with hight amount.
30% is still a high amount lmao
DNA Blueprint: While DNA doesn't directly measure height, it provides the instructions for building your body's framework, including bones, muscles, and ligaments. These have inherent limitations in size and strength. Imagine building a skyscraper - the materials (your genes) dictate the maximum achievable height.
Think of open growth plates as construction zones where bones can lengthen. However, the raw materials (influenced by genes) and the efficiency of construction (hormonal and cellular processes) determine the final height.
read what i said before and do some reading on hox genes

"the materials (your genes) dictate the maximum achievable height" read what I said before
if that were remotely true then how can a tiny small ass tumor in your pitutary gland cause humans so become 8 feet tall? read up on gigantism.

elaborate what do they regret

what was the benefit of test in their cases? i don't really have to worry about test since i dont have symptoms of it
Gh didn’t work and it was a waster of their time, look at @androgenic transformation during puberty. If you boost your test to supraphysiological levels everything will change including facial structure.
IMG 0363
IMG 0364

This is low iq bro
160+ iq and every point you have made has been proven wrong LMAO
i will go through your stack and point out every spelling mistake and grammatical error and you dont even show resources for some of your claims lmao

Gh didn’t work and it was a waster of their time, look at @androgenic transformation during puberty. If you boost your test to supraphysiological levels everything will change including facial structure.
View attachment 2788479View attachment 2788480
im already pretty masculine and have good muscle definition even though I dont work out as much as others

Gh didn’t work and it was a waster of their time <-- could be true but im coping hard asf using science rn jfl

i will go through your stack and point out every spelling mistake and grammatical error and you dont even show resources for some of your claims lmao
I started learning english a week ago + i am waiting for you to give me ONE error in my stack. Just try( not in my english actual error in what i say )

cant find it post link

"the materials (your genes) dictate the maximum achievable height" read what I said before
if that were remotely true then how can a tiny small ass tumor in your pitutary gland cause humans so become 8 feet tall? read up on gigantism.
i dont have the link anymore but i copy pasted the studies and still have the text :

## **Effects of Resveratrol on Growth Plate Closure and Bone Health in Humans: A Randomized Clinical Trial**

**Authors:** J.M. Smith, et al.

**Published in:** Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, 2017

**Abstract:**

Resveratrol is a natural polyphenol found in grapes, blueberries, and other foods. Preclinical studies have suggested that resveratrol may have beneficial effects on bone health. This study examined the effects of resveratrol on growth plate closure and bone health in humans.

**Methods:**

A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted in 80 healthy men and women aged 18 to 35 years. Participants were randomly assigned to receive 500 mg of resveratrol or placebo daily for 12 months.

**Main Results:**

Resveratrol had no significant effect on growth plate closure, as measured by wrist radiography. However, resveratrol increased bone mineral density (BMD) of the spine and femoral neck, and increased bone strength, as measured by peripheral quantitative computed tomography (QCT). Resveratrol was well tolerated, with few side effects.

**Conclusions:**

The study suggests that resveratrol may have beneficial effects on bone health in humans by increasing BMD and bone strength. However, further research is needed to confirm these findings and to determine the effect of resveratrol on growth plate closure in children and adolescents.

**Funding:**

This study was funded by a grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

cant find it post link

30% is nothing. Natural supplement do better JFL
Because this tumor increase hgh... its my point. Except hgh you cant surpass your genetic limit

I started learning english a week ago
???what lmfao

me ONE error
ok ill give more than one

" **Melatonin:** Sleep + hormone: Take 2mg. More can stunt growth so be careful. Most brands sell 2 mg pills so linking mine is useless. Take it 30 min before sleep."

where is your source lmao i have found nothing saying more than 2mg can stunt growth

"- **Boron:** Bones growth + inhibits E2. Take 2 pills a day (one in the morning and one 1h before sleep). After a month of use, take a week off."

just blatantly wrong LOL

Source one:
"Boron seems to affect the way the body handles other minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. It also seems to increase estrogen levels post-menopause"
obviously we arent post-menopause so heres another
Source two:
"Boron's beneficial effects on bone metabolism are due in part to the roles it plays in both producing E2 and in increasing its biological half-life"

"HIIT is bs. Increase hgh for a short amount of time when it's useful only at night. Lifting is the best option. Sport isn't a need when it comes to growth but it may help. It's why I will qualify it as optional."

wrong, again.

"

Pilot study: an acute bout of high intensity interval exercise increases 12.5 h GH secretion​

"

want more?

30% is nothing. Natural supplement do better JFL
Because this tumor increase hgh... its my point. Except hgh you cant surpass your genetic limit
now your contradicting yourself lmao
dont have the link anymore but i copy pasted the studies and still have the text :
this study does not exist

I've never fucking thought that I'll ask advice on heightmaxing from 2009cel but can you help in PMs?

I've never fucking thought that I'll ask advice on heightmaxing from 2009cel but can you help in PMs?
sure just send a message

I highly doupt you have 160+iq if you beleive iq is making you intelligent
???what lmfao

ok ill give more than one

" **Melatonin:** Sleep + hormone: Take 2mg. More can stunt growth so be careful. Most brands sell 2 mg pills so linking mine is useless. Take it 30 min before sleep."

where is your source lmao i have found nothing saying more than 2mg can stunt growth

"- **Boron:** Bones growth + inhibits E2. Take 2 pills a day (one in the morning and one 1h before sleep). After a month of use, take a week off."

just blatantly wrong LOL

Source one:
"Boron seems to affect the way the body handles other minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. It also seems to increase estrogen levels post-menopause"
obviously we arent post-menopause so heres another
Source two:
"Boron's beneficial effects on bone metabolism are due in part to the roles it plays in both producing E2 and in increasing its biological half-life"

"HIIT is bs. Increase hgh for a short amount of time when it's useful only at night. Lifting is the best option. Sport isn't a need when it comes to growth but it may help. It's why I will qualify it as optional."

wrong, again.

"

Pilot study: an acute bout of high intensity interval exercise increases 12.5 h GH secretion​

"

want more?
More than 2mg CAN stunt growth.( Title: "Effect of extended-release melatonin on growth and pubertal development in children and adolescents with chronic sleep disorders"
Authors: R.J. Reiter, J.L. Findling, et al.
Publication: Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, 2012) i have 7 other studies like this one, better learn how to do a reshearch boyo
boron : very low iq. E2 is increase because of the convertion of andro hormons to estro hormons by aromatase. Its why i say to cycle it. Boron itself only increase test and reduce E2 during the first month : After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al20 of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL; and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL. All of the inflammatory biomarkers that were measured also decreased: (1) interleukin (IL) 6, from 1.55 pg/mL to 0.87 pg/mL; (2) high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) by approximately 50%, a remarkable decrease, from 1460 ng/mL to 795 ng/mL; and (3) tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α) by approximately 30%, from 12.32 to 9.97 pg/mL. Levels of dihydrotestosterone, cortisol, and vitamin D increased slightly. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/)
For people used to hiit hgh increase stay 6h( after 3h its already none efficient for height growth ) and 3h for people who dont train.

I highly doupt you have 160+iq if you beleive iq is making you intelligent

More than 2mg CAN stunt growth.( Title: "Effect of extended-release melatonin on growth and pubertal development in children and adolescents with chronic sleep disorders"
Authors: R.J. Reiter, J.L. Findling, et al.
Publication: Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, 2012) i have 7 other studies like this one, better learn how to do a reshearch boyo
boron : very low iq. E2 is increase because of the convertion of andro hormons to estro hormons by aromatase. Its why i say to cycle it. Boron itself only increase test and reduce E2 during the first month : After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al20 of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL; and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL. All of the inflammatory biomarkers that were measured also decreased: (1) interleukin (IL) 6, from 1.55 pg/mL to 0.87 pg/mL; (2) high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) by approximately 50%, a remarkable decrease, from 1460 ng/mL to 795 ng/mL; and (3) tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α) by approximately 30%, from 12.32 to 9.97 pg/mL. Levels of dihydrotestosterone, cortisol, and vitamin D increased slightly. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/)
For people used to hiit hgh increase stay 6h( after 3h its already none efficient for height growth ) and 3h for people who dont train.
this is a condradiction study
a study where people refute other lab studies

"published findings of a similar increase in serum levels of E2 in healthy males (n = 18) after 4 weeks of dietary supplementation with boron."

"of FT/T, T/E2, and FT/E2 were all significantly increased"

"How does boron exert its hormonal effects? In sum, boron increases the biological half-life and bioavailability of E2 and vitamin D."

There were no observed detrimental effects on children's growth and pubertal development and no withdrawal or safety issues related to the use or discontinuation of the drug.

Eighty children and adolescents (2–17.5 years of age; 96% with autism spectrum disorder)

this study is for autists lmao

wth is this study lmao this is such cope lol