High T arab bullies low T blackcel

murdah

murdah

Kraken

I’ve never seen this from a brother wtf, wyd in this position? @Kamui @Ricky212 @Pikabro @PrinceLuenLeoncur @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, ominion, thvg and 16 others
View attachment 2825791
I’ve never seen this from a brother wtf, wyd in this position? @Kamui @Ricky212 @Pikabro @PrinceLuenLeoncur @sportsmogger
This is a new example of an Urkelcel. How didn’t he attack these kids Dafauq,
Defiantly the school “victim” prob gets bullied by everybody on a daily basis for being a faggot

Never seen a nigga get bullied by pakis/Arabs and I went to a mixed diverse school full of them. Ngl if I saw a nigga acting like this in this situation I’d laugh at him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascendedmark, Hernan, ominion and 15 others
eh he still mogs though

• +1
Reactions: murdah
This is an example of an Urklecel.

Never seen a nigga get bullied by pakis/Arabs and I went to a mixed diverse school full of them. Ngl if I saw a nigga acting like this in this situation I’d laugh at him.
he doesnt look one either damn, every black guy i know would have bodied that arab

• +1
Reactions: ominion, aesthetic beauty, Kazey and 6 others
All i see is brutal social hierarchy and dynmacis

• +1
Reactions: ominion, Kazey and Ricky212
what is happening in england brah? urkecels are being bullied and humiliated in public

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and try2beme
he doesnt look one either damn, every black guy i know would have bodied that arab
Literally, I know Arabs who niggers used to bully for laughs even myself I used to slap a few of them up but Arabs generally are part of the squad in the UK BBCs and Arabs get along well.

this is facinating, @yeeyeeslayer meeting @Pikabro And @ManletBlackcel irl colourised

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Pikabro, Ricky212 and 4 others
I would fucking abuse this curry looking Arab until he cries for mercy if he did that shit to me, why's that nigga crying

Makes me feel bad, if I was in his vicinity bro, I'd hit this nigga with the meanest right hook for my BBC brother

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CriminalLurker, Autismcel, libertee and 9 others
what is happening in england brah? urkecels are being bullied and humiliated in public
View attachment 2825826
Ngl my buddies went to a racist school where stn like this happened but… the niggas there actually fought back and beat up the kid and then the dad (they filmed it so it’s not even larp) but tbh some places be like this in the UK.

The issue is Africans and ethnics they just move to any area they don’t scout out the area to see if it’s safe for their kind then their little paki/sand/nig kids get bullied badly in school and have to go through this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Costcosuperstore, Ricky212 and 3 others
Nothing high t about picking on urkels who hang with Eugenes. Cringe

IMG 5555

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, copingtoohardrn, Pikabro and 4 others
I would fucking abuse this curry looking Arab until he cries for mercy if he did that shit to me, why's that nigga crying

Makes me feel bad, if I was in his vicinity bro, I'd hit this nigga with the meanest right hook for my BBC brother
Same. I’d only attack the paki because he touched his hair ini. That’s all, but I’d not defend this brotha he’s a little bitch and makes us all look bad. When I went to all white schools I held it down the every nigga I single handedly boosted BBC SMV. This nigga is lowering our SMV by being a victim to Arabs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: libertee, SomaliMax, imaxx and 7 others
Same. I’d only attack the paki because he touched his hair ini. That’s all, but I’d not defend this brotha he’s a little bitch and makes us all look bad. When I went to all white schools I held it down the every nigga I single handedly boosted BBC SMV. This nigga is lowering our SMV by being a victim to Arabs
Now he thinks he can go and do this to any BBC, watch him get humbled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, imaxx, copingtoohardrn and 3 others
Now he thinks he can go and do this to any BBC, watch him get humbled
Nar I don’t think so. As @Looks234 said he’s a Urkcel. He won’t try this with every bbc, only the faggots.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Looks234 and sportsmogger
Nar I don’t think so. As @Looks234 said he’s a Urkcel. He won’t try this with every bbc, only the faggots.
I got a notification for this but it seems you mistakenly tagged me. Typed too fast didn't ya, nigger?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, ominion, Jhon Smith and 3 others
Did you forget the Arab slave trade?

Did you forget the Arab slave trade?
That’s was a “trade” for a reason where niggers sold eachother to the sands. I call that a good business what’s the problem? Arabs also enslaved millions of curries, Turks, Europeans and iranics. Slavery was the norm every race did it.

• +1
That’s was a “trade” for a reason where niggers sold eachother to the sands. I call that a good business what’s the problem? Arabs also enslaved millions of curries, Turks, Europeans and iranics. Slavery was the norm every race did it.
True, but at least based Persians started a revolution and overthrew them.

I got a notification for this but it seems you mistakenly tagged me. Typed too fast didn't ya, nigger?
No I edited my comment but changed it cos it was too verbose but I basically said an paki in my school was too much of a pussy to defend Islam in class. I would have defended him as well but the paki just sat there whilst white kids made ALLAHU ackbar jokes.

True, but at least based Persians started a revolution and overthrew them.
And then got cucked by mongols which raped them so brutally the mongols within 3 generations became identical to Persians lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DJ Billybool, Costcosuperstore, Jhon Smith and 3 others
Creating mulatto moggers*
Mulatto is white and black. Blasians you mean, and blasians aren’t that good looking on average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, neverascendcurrycel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Chinks are also cucking them

Good these niggas need the IQ boost. What you thought I’d be mad? Fuck no they need higher IQs let the chinks breed Africa into Blasianland

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and neverascendcurrycel
No I edited my comment but changed it cos it was too verbose but I basically said an paki in my school was too much of a pussy to defend Islam in class. I would have defended him as well but the paki just sat there whilst white kids made ALLAHU ackbar jokes.
Yeah, some guys are cucked, others are not. It's the same with everyone, you also see niggers in cuckold videos as the cuck rather than the bull. :feelskek: Chances are the kid in your class was a secular muzzie (cuck).

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Good these niggas need the IQ boost. What you thought I’d be mad? Fuck no they need higher IQs let the chinks breed Africa into Blasianland

we’ll stick to snowbunnies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and EggKing
Mulatto is white and black. Blasians you mean, and blasians aren’t that good looking on average.
I thought every mix was technically a mulatto. But I got a blasian friend who looks like Jason Luv. :feelskek: He's a mogger though. (Albeit his father is black and his mother is SE Asian).

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
next tyson beckford incoming

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Yeah, some guys are cucked, others are not. It's the same with everyone, you also see niggers in cuckold videos as the cuck rather than the bull. :feelskek: Chances are the kid in your class was a secular muzzie (cuck).
Yeah true every race has pathetic faggots that should be killed. Still dunno why he allowed it he knew I’d have defended him as well and I could have had the white kids stop out of fear of me killin them.

He was one of those ethnics who Change their first name as a nickname for white kids (real name was Mohammed). He was low T not a paki badboy like the ones I was buddies with in uni they’d had done a jihad on them yutes

• +1
And then got cucked by mongols which raped them so brutally the mongols within 3 generations became identical to Persians lol
That is also true, but the Mongols also cucked the Arabs and Turks. The only reason not all Arabs were annihilated is because one of the Mongols (Genghis's grandson, Berke) reverted to Islam and avenged the sacking of Baghdad. Hulagu (Berke's cousin) wanted to go to Mecca and Medina as well but wasn't able to do it. Based Berke.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Michael Myers and murdah
Yeah true every race has pathetic faggots that should be killed. Still dunno why he allowed it he knew I’d have defended him as well and I could have had the white kids stop out of fear of me killin them.

He was one of those ethnics who Change their first name as a nickname for white kids (real name was Mohammed). He was low T not a paki badboy like the ones I was buddies with in uni they’d had done a jihad on them yutes
I agree, I think all the brown cucks should be massacred. In real life I get along most with black people, even more than with Arabs and other ethnics.

Bro said Indians 💀

@Looks234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur how to out yourself as a larping curry 101
cope nigger, i said indians cause it's in the video low iq nigger

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Bro said Indians 💀

@Looks234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur how to out yourself as a larping curry 101
Just noticed your profile picture. JFL, he legit looks like one of my best friends. He didn't know who he was so I showed him a blacked video two days ago. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and sportsmogger
How the tables have turned

• JFL
Just noticed your profile picture. JFL, he legit looks like one of my best friends. He didn't know who he was so I showed him a blacked video two days ago. :ogre:
Ur Blasian friend that had condom problems?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
This is a new example of an Urkelcel. How didn’t he attack these kids Dafauq,
yeah exactly wtf, he's just taking it like an abused dog 😂

it's got nothing to do with tho race imo tho, some ppl are just naturally loser abused dogs while others are alphas irrespective of their race

Worst thing you can do when you're getting bullied is cower away like this, and lower ur head and put a sad face cuz the bullies get off on that shit and it sends them a message that they can continue fucking with you and u won't do shit.

The correct way to handle this would've been to punch that subhuman curry looking arab in the face hard and i garuntee you he would think twice about fucking with him again, even if the arab kid has more friends and can jump u with them, he's still significantly less likely to mess with u again if you pose a threat

bullies only understand the language of violence and u need to fight fire with fire with them, they will take anything less than that as a sign of weakness

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Theyre both losers imagine finding a submissive nigger and simply playing with his hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Pikabro, Awan and 4 others
Ur Blasian friend that had condom problems?
Yes, that's the one. He's also a muzzie but still quite degenerate, he could've slayed already if it weren't for his religiosity. He was able to slay 3 different foids but he refused to go that far, only ate them out and got his dick sucked by all of them.

• +1
Yes, that's the one. He's also a muzzie but still quite degenerate, he could've slayed already if it weren't for his religiosity. He was able to slay 3 different foids but he refused to go that far, only ate them out and got his dick sucked by all of them.
How's he a muslim

Literally, I know Arabs who niggers used to bully for laughs even myself I used to slap a few of them up but Arabs generally are part of the squad in the UK BBCs and Arabs get along well.

this is facinating, @yeeyeeslayer meeting @Pikabro And @ManletBlackcel irl colourised
lol might be hard to believe, but ima nice guy irl and never bullied the faggots in my school

• +1
Is this the chad that @anthony111553 is referring to. Also nobody who isn’t a completely pussy soycuck would legit let someone do this to them especially if they’re being recorded. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro