High T is subhuman

jisko32

jisko32

I'm fine
Average testosterone levels are ideal
Why do you want to be fucking ugly neanderthal? Why do you want to be 195+cm giant? You will be perceived as an orc, not a human creature, literally subhuman
Men with high testosterone levels may experience:

almost all of these are unhealthy subhuman monkey traits.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium, ALLIWANTISTJD, Imretarded? and 13 others
Shut the fuck up faggot
Testosterone is life

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, <6PSLcel, boss8055 and 18 others
high E for women is also subhuman

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, try2beme, Ricky212 and 1 other person
I want to have more T to have a gigachad voice, I only reach 95 hz

• +1
Reactions: reek
are you fucking idiot?
you get these sides from exogonous test not if you are naturally high T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Imretarded?
correct.

having high test doesn't mean you're manly, it means your androgen receptors are insensitive and your body is trying to compensate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR, ElTruecel, Imretarded? and 7 others
correct.

having high test doesn't mean you're manly, it means your androgen receptors are insensitive and your body is trying to compensate.
Bro is anything ideal anymore :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212
correct.

orc says it, its truth

correct.

It's not what he was implying, he's faggot coping

Bro is anything ideal anymore :feelswah:
neutrality is in most cases ideal, halos can failo you, and failos can halo you if they make you look more normalized.

people are not inclined to interact with others that deviate too far from the norm, we evolved in small tribes that more or less look similar.

orc says it, its truth

It's not what he was implying, he's faggot coping
faggots love high test.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, tigrxs, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
@Autismcel @asdvek

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and Autismcel

Inb4 "muh big dick" you're genetically limited

faggots love high test.
Not all. He was implying all men should be fem "pretty" boys

This is op btw

4087506 photo 2024 04 20 09 10 45 3
4078322 Snimok ehkrana 2024 04 18 092131
4102445 1714479646320

Borderline foid

He doesn't even know about androgen sensitivity

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, ElTruecel, Imretarded? and 3 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
ideally you want normal test with high sensitivity, because it implies your body is very competent at using it.

both high and low tend to be bad for that reason, and most hormones are like this, it's not worth bragging about.
I agree you can be highly androgenic and masculine with lower or normal testosterone levels, but its not what op meant. As I said before, he has no clue what androgen sensitivity is. To him dimorphism, masculinity, aggression, etc = high T, which is not the case, as you mentioned, because of androgen sensitivity. He simply means masculine men are subhuman and tried to link it to testosterone because of his lack of knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Orc
I agree you can be highly androgenic and masculine with lower or normal testosterone levels, but its not what op meant. As I said before, he has no clue what androgen sensitivity is. To him dimorphism, masculinity, aggression, etc = high T, which is not the case, as you mentioned, because of androgen sensitivity. He simply means masculine men are subhuman and tried to link it to testosterone because of his lack of knowledge
no I didn't mean that shit you ugly pig. Read this thread first hairy monkey. Aggression is subhuman tho

no I didn't mean that shit you ugly pig. Read this thread first hairy monkey. Aggression is subhuman tho
whos ur pfp btw

super cute

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Shut your ass jew

Why do you want to be fucking ugly neanderthal? Why do you want to be 195+cm giant? You will be perceived as an orc, not a human creature, literally subhuman

cope honestly

@jisko32 btw high T ≠ tall

It's the opposite

195cm or death

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
are you fucking idiot?
you get these sides from exogonous test not if you are naturally high T
?? There is no thing of natural T , idoit

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
as a low t men i can say this is cap

?? There is no thing of natural T , idoit
are you stupid?
I mean naturally PRODUCED test in your fucking balls, doesnt cause sides
ONLY injected exogonous test causes sides you dumb midget

The foid in your pfp is so fucking disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Ricky212 and Imretarded?
Show your tests results and I will tell you why this is cope, because no one with high t is gonna make a thread like this, having high testosterone isn't only about having muscles, hair over the boy and all that. You literally feel better and live better go on r/trt and see how many old dudes who's testosterone levels were beyond decreased, felt good after going on a trt therapy and lived more happily, you have higher libido, wanna socialize more (unlike many of the rotters here who claim they have "high test") everything in general feels better. All you can say is hairy monkey or didn't read and stuff like that, but from what I saw from your threads and your replies you probably have the testosterone of a pre-teen boy hence this post

• +1
Reactions: Aero and its_over

nah high t is only good for some. it either makes you look extremely good or rlly bad

IMG 20240418 020118 276

+ over if you have no chest hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Imretarded?
Show your tests results and I will tell you why this is cope, because no one with high t is gonna make a thread like this, having high testosterone isn't only about having muscles, hair over the boy and all that. You literally feel better and live better go on r/trt and see how many old dudes who's testosterone levels were beyond decreased, felt good after going on a trt therapy and lived more happily, you have higher libido, wanna socialize more (unlike many of the rotters here who claim they have "high test") everything in general feels better. All you can say is hairy monkey or didn't read and stuff like that, but from what I saw from your threads and your replies you probably have the testosterone of a pre-teen boy hence this post
it means that their body's optimal testosterone levels were lower than necessary. For most people, inflated testosterone is dangerous.

it means that their body's optimal testosterone levels were lower than necessary. For most people, inflated testosterone is dangerous.

Fuck off jewish cunt.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
High in the normal range not in the range of bodybuilders, 40 years ago people had 40% more testosterone than todays generation, that's why also there were more who weren't virgins and more masculine looking teenagers and that's why today 20-25 old man look like teenagers and vice versa 40 years ago.Everything facially is correlated with testosterone and of course genetics. No one then fucking died from having high test, mostly its dangerous as I said in body builders who blast insane amount of it. Try giving me a scenario where low t is better than high t for a man EXCEPT BODYBUILDING AND BLASTING T UNNATURALY

High in the normal range not in the range of bodybuilders, 40 years ago people had 40% more testosterone than todays generation, that's why also there were more who weren't virgins and more masculine looking teenagers and that's why today 20-25 old man look like teenagers and vice versa 40 years ago.Everything facially is correlated with testosterone and of course genetics. No one then fucking died from having high test, mostly its dangerous as I said in body builders who blast insane amount of it. Try giving me a scenario where low t is better than high t for a man EXCEPT BODYBUILDING AND BLASTING T UNNATURALY
-that's why also there were more who weren't virgins and more masculine looking teenagers

because society has become more civilized

-today 20-25 old man look like teenagers and vice versa 40 years ago

It's better to look younger than your age, isn't it?

-Everything facially is correlated with testosterone and of course genetics

the only feature in our face that correlates with testosterone is facial hair

-Try giving me a scenario where low t is better than high t for a man

you need balance