High T is subhuman

Balance

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
correct.

having high test doesn't mean you're manly, it means your androgen receptors are insensitive and your body is trying to compensate.
So thats why people with high test cant build muscle. Damn ur high iq actually more than i thought
@Autismcel @asdvek
I have all of these sides except for infertility lol

@northern mogger

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
high E for women is also subhuman
This is why lower class people have more kids and act aggressive. Think about rappers

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and jisko32
This is why lower class people have more kids and act aggressive. Think about rappers
no, it’s because they fuck nonstop and without condoms, like monkeys (uncivilized and uneducated bitches), because they are low class, they don’t have enough money for condoms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, flippasav and Imretarded?
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
correct.

having high test doesn't mean you're manly, it means your androgen receptors are insensitive and your body is trying to compensate.
any idea how to increase androgen receptor sensitivity?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Average testosterone levels are ideal
Why do you want to be fucking ugly neanderthal? Why do you want to be 195+cm giant? You will be perceived as an orc, not a human creature, literally subhuman
Men with high testosterone levels may experience:

almost all of these are unhealthy subhuman monkey traits.
If I can’t look good I want to be a 200cm+ 25 inch + bideltoid testosteronsaurus Rex nigger killer 3000 1 meter by 90cm cock rapist lord

Average testosterone levels are ideal
Why do you want to be fucking ugly neanderthal? Why do you want to be 195+cm giant? You will be perceived as an orc, not a human creature, literally subhuman
Men with high testosterone levels may experience:

almost all of these are unhealthy subhuman monkey traits.
Shut the absolute fuck up