Higurashi is the greatest anime I have ever watched

nigtard

nigtard

Fuck I remember watching that shit in lockdown, the endorphins were insane .Unironically it was the only time I was happy in the last 4 years.Actually brootal how watching some obscure anime was the greatest time of my life.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
the songs be banger asf but it was unnecessarily gory quite sad tho
not obscure just old, its super popular in osu back in 2013

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and nigtard
death note mogs

Good anime imo.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
death note mogs
After watching hundreds of animes I can say that death note is overrated.The second L died the anime fell off meanwhile higurashi was consistent throughout the whole show

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
After watching hundreds of animes I can say that death note is overrated.The second L died the anime fell off meanwhile higurashi was consistent throughout the whole show
They should've ended the show after L died. Really satisfying ending

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and BrahminBoss
it was gore incarnate

They should finally finish the Umineko anime too, maybe remaster it.
IMO it has a better story and more interesting premise out of the 2.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
I hate gory animes. Just dislike gore in general. The only gory thing I could stomach was Corpse Party and that was only because of the horror aspect, and I don't even like horror either lol

Monogatari better

I hate gory animes. Just dislike gore in general. The only gory thing I could stomach was Corpse Party and that was only because of the horror aspect, and I don't even like horror either lol
Corpse party is terrible it has no plot its just gore at least higurashi story is good

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
Better than whatever comes out today.Maybe it is only understood by a certain people but it has way deeper meaning
i havent watched lol

i havent watched lol
Take it from someone who spent 4 years watching anime or tv shows 18/24 hrs of a day that it is one of the best pieces of media I have watched

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
I need something that is deep or incredibly depressing otherwise I will lose interest
monogatari is very deep
philosophical
great animation

Corpse party was cool. Tf happened to it?

Never heard
"When they cry" is the name?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and nigtard
I saw it but never understood the plot

Corpse party was cool. Tf happened to it?
Idek, I never kept up with it after the first game. I watched Berleezy play it on Youtube, and that was enough for me.