hello young feller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, Kman, datboijj and 1 other person
no shit 🤣

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Kman and mathis
I saw that the hgh release from HIIT only last a short period of time
Helps when you're still growing plus you're also moving which increases bloodflow and putting stress on ur bones which may lead to growth IF you haven't reached your adult height yet

Its questionable. But I would say that it could help little if you're still going through puberty.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Helps when you're still growing plus you're also moving which increases bloodflow and putting stress on ur bones which may lead to growth IF you haven't reached your adult height yet
Arent we growing at night? I thought the hgh would be gone. And idk abt blood flow and stress on bones bro i feel like any sport can do that

Arent we growing at night? I thought the hgh would be gone. And idk abt blood flow and stress on bones bro i feel like any sport can do that
just anything that puts stress on the bones helps

• +1
Studies do show that ur HGH and IGF-1 is increased from HIIT , however i dont think it will have substantial difference in growing , otherwise manlets would just sprint during childhood.
My friends who were SUPER active as children and did sports are shorter than me , who was fat + geek in my childhood

Studies do show that ur HGH and IGF-1 is increased from HIIT , however i dont think it will have substantial difference in growing , otherwise manlets would just sprint during childhood.
My friends who were SUPER active as children and did sports are shorter than me , who was fat + geek in my childhood
if your genetic fate is to be 5'8 you will be 5'8, sprinting helps to reach ur genetic height. plus you probably have taller parents than them

• +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist
Being fat in childhood is actually a really good thing to gain height because it increases you insulin levels thus rising your igf-1 and promoting growth. There have been studies showing that fat kids grow taller on average because of this.

Being fat in childhood is actually a really good thing to gain height because it increases you insulin levels thus rising your igf-1 and promoting growth. There have been studies showing that fat kids grow taller on average because of this.
well that does make sense , was never interested in those kids of studies
Just gotta pray that ill be able to grow to 6'3 even after my mini cut im doing

It takes abut 3 generations to fix your family's genetic bloodline

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
over for manletcels
Everything matters. So you need to be perfect to improve your bloodline. If you give up it'll spiral out of control

• +1