hiring hitman for my barber

Flanked

Flanked

morality is aesthetic
I ASK FOR A TAPER FADE AND THIS CRETIN BUZZ MY SIDES FLAT AND GIVES ME THE HIGHEST FADE I HAVE EVER SEEN I BEEN GROWING THIS HAIR FOR 4 MONTHS AND THIS MONGOLOID JUST RUINED MY NEXT 6 MONTHS JUST BECAUSE OF HIS OOGA BOOGA MAGGOT BRAIN GOD WHY SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS TO ME

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kasanova, aesthetic beauty, xacob and 9 others
Cope, Chad slay with any haircut.

Hey barber i want something like this aight?

2hours later:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, Kasanova, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
Cope, Chad slay with any haircut
NAH BRO I AM FUMING I BEEN TAKING CARE FOR MONTHS AND HAD TO SWITCH BARBERS CAUSE MY PREVIOUS ONE QUIT SO I HAD TO CUT WITH THIS NEW OUTCAST AND HE MADE ME A FOOL WITH THIS CUT

HOW CAN ONE BE INCAPABLE OF FOLLOWING THE SIMPLEST OF INSTRUCTIONS THIS FUCKING SEWER DWELLER IQ CAPPED SUBHUMAN

I ASK FOR A TAPER FADE AND THIS CRETIN BUZZ MY SIDES FLAT AND GIVES ME THE HIGHEST FADE I HAVE EVER SEEN I BEEN GROWING THIS HAIR FOR 4 MONTHS AND THIS MONGOLOID JUST RUINED MY NEXT 6 MONTHS JUST BECAUSE OF HIS OOGA BOOGA MAGGOT BRAIN GOD WHY SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS TO ME
i hate barbers fr
even the most good ones make a mistake or don't listen to you every time

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bwrauycnee and Flanked
same shit happened to me today bruh

i hate barbers fr
even the most good ones make a mistake or don't listen to you every time
anytime i go to the barber imma start asking them to not touch my hairline, they always pushing my shit back

i got shit haircut from asian male barber years ago who just wanted to fuck me up cuz I mogged him it's brutal
just get an actual professional shit not supercuts

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Flanked
i got shit haircut from asian male barber years ago who just wanted to fuck me up cuz I mogged him it's brutal
just get an actual professional shit not supercuts
I refuse to pay cheap for cuts from today onwards its either professional hairdressers with phd on prettyboy cuts or death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and bwrauycnee
Anyone who says haircut is cope theres a reason why 99% of chads don't get buzzcuts or shit like that, they still look better than most but it severely worsens their looks in comparison to having a standard quiff hollywood haircut or some other chad cut

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Flanked
I refuse to pay cheap for cuts from today onwards its either professional hairdressers with phd on prettyboy cuts or death
this is exactly why i dont like getting haircuts

I've found that barbers are 50IQ dullards who don't understand verbal directions.
You gotta show them an exact pic of what you want. Even then they'll still mess up from time to time.
After all, they're brain dead normies with no eye for aesthetics whatsoever.

I leave the barber with tears most of the time fr

go to ethnic cool barbershops and try a few before finding one that you really listens to you and keep going to that one i had to try multiple barbers to find one that i fw

Cut your own hair, if it goes bad you can kill yourself.
Ethical Looksmaxxing Principle #1:
Take responsibility for one's own action, thou shall not harm another for one's own looksmax

I really get it bro every time I leave the barbers I feel like absolute garbage and it almost always takes a whole week out of the month for the hairstyle to "settle" in and look something approximating socially acceptable. I really want to learn how to cut my own hair but I'm scared that I'll mess it up. But surely I can't mess it up as bad as the barbers do..... Right??