Historian: white women in the Old South referred to BBC sex as "Hunting the Bull"

C

crawlspace

Iron
It's not well known that a large percentage of divorce petitions filed by white men in the Old South accused their wives of fucking BBCs.

The excerpt below is from a paper that examined divorced petitions from 18th and 19th century North Carolina.

bull.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Sub0, Deleted member 24507 and 6 others
hunting @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Jhon Smith, GetShrekt and 11 others
It's not well known that a large percentage of divorce petitions filed by white men in the Old South accused their wives of fucking BBCs.

The excerpt below is from a paper that examined divorced petitions from 18th and 19th century North Carolina.

bull.jpg
The Fetish is just to strong for women to resist. There's no point unless you get a strict women who reads the Bible every second.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Pikabro, Zeruel and 1 other person
I was told white women wanting bbc is because of media 🤔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 5815 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NateJacobs, Sub0, alriodai and 7 others
I was told white women wanting bbc is because of media 🤔
In the 1800s there were newspapers that fetished negros. ( making them beast like) It was the internet of their time. It was always the media .

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lethbridge, Deleted member 23778 and gribsufer1
And apparently you can’t resist either, you fucking cuck.
You choosing to not believe in it doesn't make it not true. Keep living in your fake reality where white women and women in general hate bbcs. That isn't reality, reality is they fetishize them and have a lust that can't be quenched .

In the 1800s there were newspapers that fetished negros. ( making them beast like) It was the internet of their time. It was always the media .
Keep telling yourself that

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Sub0 and Deleted member 23778
dickpill strikes, as always

foids get horny too and naturally they will seek huge dong like men will be sexually aroused by nice large pair of tits

Here in the bible it describes the slutty nature of foids and what happens when they are completely allowed to do whatever they want without fear of social shaming, stds, pregnancy via birth control etc.

ezekiel 23 19-20

19But she increased her prostitution, recalling the days of her youth when she had served as a prostitute in the land of Egypt. 20She lusted for the lechers of Egypt, whose members are like those of donkeys, whose thrusts are like those of stallions

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, DickLatinCel, Pikabro and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Pikabro, bedes and 2 others
These interactions were rare tho. There are only 4-5 documented cases of this happening.
What exactly do you think was rare?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What exactly do you think was rare?
There are no written records of white women exploiting black men anywhere . There are only a handful of books that talk about it. It definitely happened but it was considerably rarer than white men exploiting black slaves. The only book that gives detail account of it is this is. Within the Plantation Housefold: Black and White Women of the Old South. Black women and Black men getting raped by white slave owners was common tho and it is well documented.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 23778 and Jason Voorhees
There are no written records of white women exploiting black men anywhere .
There are thousands of court records of white women being punished for having children by black saves. In colonial Virginia and Maryland, most of the mixed race population came from white women.

They had to pass specifically anti-BBC laws:

And forasmuch as divers freeborn English women, forgetful of their free condition and to the disgrace of our nation, marry Negro slaves, by which also divers suits may arise touching the issue [children] of such women, and a great damage befalls the masters of such Negroes for prevention whereof, for deterring such freeborn women from such shameful matches. Be it further enacted by the authority, advice, and consent aforesaid, that whatsoever freeborn woman shall marry any slave from and after the last day of this present Assembly shall serve the master of such slave during the life of her husband.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 24507, DickLatinCel and 2 others
There are thousands of court records of white women being punished for having children by black saves. In colonial Virginia and Maryland, most of the mixed race population came from white women.

Maybe you are right. Idk. Most of my knowledge on these things comes from reddit. This post talks in detail about it.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and crawlspace

bull.jpg
BBCpill from the past

White women have wanted dark meat since they first laid eyes on black men

bull.jpg
Screenshot 20230723 150953 Canva

White women can't resist negros . Look at this. This is white culture, it wasn't rare for white women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
Reparations bhai

@apemaxxed thoughts on Israelite (so-called Negro) men cuckolding Edomite (so-called White) men on the plantation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
@apemaxxed thoughts on Israelite (so-called Negro) men cuckolding Edomite (so-called White) men on the plantation?
Only expected because Israelite (so-called Negro) men are the most desired men of all nations.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 24507
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Arguing over the Bible is like arguing over the canon of Action Comics. The Bible contains talking snakes, talking donkeys, 900 year old grandpas and other assorted nonsense.

Nobody cares about what you think about the Bible since the Bible is a proven historically accurate book.

Nobody cares about what you think about the Bible since the Bible is a proven historically accurate book.

Nigga the Bible is no more proven accurate than Aesop's Fables. There was never a talking snake or a talking donkey, there were never any 800 or 900 year old men walking around, never any magic fruit trees, the ghost of Samuel was never conjured from beyond the grave by the witch of Endor, Jonah never lived for 3 days in a whales stomach, there was never a 600 year old man named Noah who built a giant boat in which he housed 2 of every unclean animal and 7 of every clean animal, the Earth was never covered under 30,000 feet of water four thousand years ago.

Prayer doesn't work, despite the promises of Jesus who is supposed to be God incarnate. No one can perform miracles or heal anyone by praying.

None of this stuff has been proven and there is lots of evidence against it.

My late grandfather was a pastor for 23 years when he was alive and I thought I would follow in his footsteps as a preacher at one time.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Nigga the Bible is no more proven accurate than Aesop's Fables. There was never a talking snake or a talking donkey, there were never any 800 or 900 year old men walking around, never any magic fruit trees, the ghost of Samuel was never conjured from beyond the grave by the witch of Endor, Jonah never lived for 3 days in a whales stomach, there was never a 600 year old man named Noah who built a giant boat in which he housed 2 of every unclean animal and 7 of every clean animal, the Earth was never covered under 30,000 feet of water four thousand years ago.

Prayer doesn't work, despite the promises of Jesus who is supposed to be God incarnate. No one can perform miracles or heal anyone by praying.

None of this stuff has been proven and there is lots of evidence against it.

My late grandfather was a pastor for 23 years when he was alive and I thought I would follow in his footsteps as a preacher at one time.

All you did was post an emotional essay about how much you hate the Bible and didn’t refute any evidence of hat the article and archeologists have found.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Mr. President
All you did was post an emotional essay about how much you hate the Bible and didn’t refute any evidence of hat the article and archeologists have found.
There is no evidence of a witch conjuring up the ghost of Samuel! What evidence? 1 Samuel 28:11-20

11Then the woman said, “Whom shall I bring up for you?” He said, “Bring up Samuel for me.” 12 When the woman saw Samuel, she cried out with a loud voice. And the woman said to Saul, “Why have you deceived me? You are Saul.” 13 The king said to her, “Do not be afraid. What do you see?” And the woman said to Saul, “I see a god coming up out of the earth.” 14 He said to her, “What is his appearance?” And she said, “An old man is coming up, and he is wrapped in a robe.” And Saul knew that it was Samuel, and he bowed with his face to the ground and paid homage. 15 Then Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?”

Witches aren't real and neither are ghosts. And I don't have to disprove witches and ghosts or talking snakes anymore than you have to disprove fairies or leprechauns.

• Ugh..
There is no evidence of a witch conjuring up the ghost of Samuel! What evidence? 1 Samuel 28:11-20

11Then the woman said, “Whom shall I bring up for you?” He said, “Bring up Samuel for me.” 12 When the woman saw Samuel, she cried out with a loud voice. And the woman said to Saul, “Why have you deceived me? You are Saul.” 13 The king said to her, “Do not be afraid. What do you see?” And the woman said to Saul, “I see a god coming up out of the earth.” 14 He said to her, “What is his appearance?” And she said, “An old man is coming up, and he is wrapped in a robe.” And Saul knew that it was Samuel, and he bowed with his face to the ground and paid homage. 15 Then Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?”

Witches aren't real and neither are ghosts. And I don't have to disprove witches and ghosts or talking snakes anymore than you have to disprove fairies or leprechauns.

“The ruins of 👉Sodom and Gomorrah have been discovered southeast of the Dead Sea👈.”

Ok, even if Sodom and Gomorrah was a real place, doesn't mean that the supernatural claims of the Bible are true. Egypt is a real place, so is Arabia, Syria and Israel. Babylon was real. The Bible mentions all of those places that are real places.

That's totally different than saying that the supernatural claims are true. Spiderman comics mention New York City which is a real place. Doesn't mean that a super human called Spider-Man is real. New York City doesn't mean that the Avengers are real.

• Ugh..
Ok, even if Sodom and Gomorrah was a real place, doesn't mean that the supernatural claims of the Bible are true. Egypt is a real place, so is Arabia, Syria and Israel. Babylon was real. The Bible mentions all of those places that are real places.

That's totally different than saying that the supernatural claims are true. Spiderman comics mention New York City which is a real place. Doesn't mean that a super human called Spider-Man is real. New York City doesn't mean that the Avengers are real.

Again you’re giving me your opinions but can’t back up anything you’re saying with any type of proof. So why is Sodom and Gomorrah a wasteland like the Bible said it would be for an eternity then?

Again you’re giving me your opinions but can’t back up anything you’re saying with any type of proof. So why is Sodom and Gomorrah a wasteland like the Bible said it would be for an eternity then?
How is anything I said an opinion? It's a fact that there's no evidence of anything supernatural happening in the past or happening today. It's not my opinion that there's ever been a 900 year old man walking around. There's no evidence for it or that it's possible for a human being to live anywhere close to 900 years old. It's considered a news flash if someone makes it to be 100 years old.

• Ugh..
How is anything I said an opinion? It's a fact that there's no evidence of anything supernatural happening in the past or happening today. It's not my opinion that there's ever been a 900 year old man walking around. There's no evidence for it or that it's possible for a human being to live anywhere close to 900 years old. It's considered a news flash if someone makes it to be 100 years old.

You didn’t prove anything with any sources, thus making what you’re saying opinions. I actually bring proof that the Bible is the most accurate book historically.

You didn’t prove anything with any sources, thus making what you’re saying opinions. I actually bring proof that the Bible is the most accurate book historically.
Ok if you want to believe in 900 year old men and talking snakes and witches who conjure up ghosts and faith healing and you need "muh sources" to tell you those things aren't real, be my guest. I don't have a source to say that ghost conjuring witches are fiction. My only question is, if witches who conjure ghosts were around in the Bible, where did they go and why aren't they around today?

• Ugh..
Ok if you want to believe in 900 year old men and talking snakes and witches who conjure up ghosts and faith healing and you need "muh sources" to tell you those things aren't real, be my guest. I don't have a source to say that ghost conjuring witches are fiction. My only question is, if witches who conjure ghosts were around in the Bible, where did they go and why aren't they around today?

So basically you can’t disprove the Bible with any type of sources. Good to know!

So basically you can’t disprove the Bible with any type of sources. Good to know!

If those people could conjure ghosts, they should be able to do it under proper scientific observation so we can know what they are doing is real. The James Randi foundation since the 60s had a million dollar challenge for anyone who could demonstrate anything supernatural under proper scientific observation. No one ever did and the challenge was recently discountinued. Those are just goof balls in costumes until they prove otherwise.

• Ugh..
Maybe you are right. Idk. Most of my knowledge on these things comes from reddit. This post talks in detail about it.

Baltimore niggas gettin it eeeeeen

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!