hol' up the 6 feet thang was a lie boyos

Its all about the face

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 206, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
Women do not look at what is written in your bio. Height included. They decide based on first pic and face/body on it. So unless you are turbo manlet which will be obvious even on photo height doesn’t matter for getting matches. It will be important in person ofc

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
5'6 is too short srs even men will make fun of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Stingray, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
giphy.gif

hmm. i wonder why. maybe because statistically speaking theres significantly less tall guys than non tall guys. that would mean more non-tall guys are getting swiped right, right? oh wait a second. statistics 101

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Deleted member 2587, Slayercel and 15 others
Cope lol

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Obviously 6 foot will be less since there are less people who are actually 6 foot compared to the average.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and toolateforme
they probably had lanky/ugly tall guys so they obviously failed

5 ft 8 official goat height

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2933
giphy.gif

hmm. i wonder why. maybe because statistically speaking theres significantly less tall guys than non tall guys. that would mean more non-tall guys are getting swiped right, right? oh wait a second. statistics 101

Also 70% of the 6'1+ guys tend to be ugly.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 39
strong avi to post content ratio

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
cope

• +1
Also 70% of the 6'1+ guys tend to be ugly.
^legit
Most tall people have ugly faces so they fail on tinder because they only read the bio of the guy when they're already texting. Before that they only look at face and decide what direction they'll swipe.
Tall men have a huge boost in attractiveness in reallife, online size doesn't have a big effect.
Older women glorify tall men so they'll settle down with ugly tall men.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 2933, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
They take photos on just their face and then the girls will swipe on the most attractive face. This research won’t show if the girls show up for a 2nd date or not.

• +1
Face>height

• +1
Reactions: Germania, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and toolateforme
What I have observed is, that guys in the 5"8 to 6"0 range have in general (!) more attractive faces, as taller or smaller men.
Male models are the exception to the rule, I'm talking about the real world.

when manlets bark about how height doesn't matter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
What I have observed is, that guys in the 5"8 to 6"0 range have in general (!) more attractive faces, as taller or smaller men.
Male models are the exception to the rule, I'm talking about the real world.
yeah me too, even if you look at celebrities, msot of them are below 6ft

if you check the cast of vampire shows, they're mostly in that height range and have at least psl 5.5+ faces

giphy.gif

these "studies" always tunnel vision on a single statistic which fits their narrative or will get them the most publicity

more accurate would be percentage of men at different heights that get swiped right on

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2486
these "studies" always tunnel vision on a single statistic which fits their narrative or will get them the most publicity

more accurate would be percentage of men at different heights that get swiped right on
its a sensitive topic and people will always make arguments to diminish importance of height/frame. both in normie websites and on psl websites

surgery gives illusion that you can fix ur face (which u cant in 8/10 cases) but theres no illusion for height/frame so even so called "blackpilled" individuals who believe they're "cope free" will cope extremely hard on this topic

its just how it is and always will be

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 470
giphy.gif

However that would also dispel 6 foot or death meme

However that would also dispel 6 foot or death meme
yes of course most people arent tall. its not like if ur 5'11" its over or even 5'10"

a good face can always counter subpar physical size as long as you're not smaller than the girl, but its always better to be a lot bigger than her

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 2810
because 6 feet is rare.